Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
But what i think is right now they are focusing on building RuMya's relationship, there feelings for eachother and when Rudra will be into her completely then this bomb will land on him (in Reyhaan's face).
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkle2015

All the best for your exams Mahirrruuu. ❤️
Will be waiting for you.

thankyou so much love ❤️
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkle2015

But what i think is right now they are focusing on building RuMya's relationship, there feelings for eachother and when Rudra will be into her completely then this bomb will land on him (in Reyhaan's face).

true yaar, its good to build the foundation first, but I just hope gul doesn't take too long in building up their story
sparkle2015 thumbnail
Exactly, that's the only point I hope Gul won't take forever to build their relationship.
manny136 thumbnail
they both are in this defensive mode right now and also have agreed no more talk of that wedding. The shivika wedding has been a distraction of sorts so a big catalyst is needed to push their feelings further esp about how they feel about this marriage and each other. Reyaan n sumos mom r needed coz the oberois r so busy with other stuff that rumya could end up celebrating their first anniversary n they wouldnt know heck sumo could end up preggars and maybe then they might question wth is going on lol
So either rumya will confess due to emtional pressure, or only one of them or they will be exposed by someone else if its family good but if its an outsider major drama
KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono!!
Is duniya se nahi darenge hum dono!!
sparkle2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

they both are in this defensive mode right now and also have agreed no more talk of that wedding. The shivika wedding has been a distraction of sorts so a big catalyst is needed to push their feelings further esp about how they feel about this marriage and each other. Reyaan n sumos mom r needed coz the oberois r so busy with other stuff that rumya could end up celebrating their first anniversary n they wouldnt know heck sumo could end up preggars and maybe then they might question wth is going on lol

So either rumya will confess due to emtional pressure, or only one of them or they will be exposed by someone else if its family good but if its an outsider major drama

Exactly, someone is much needed right now. Rudra is still stuck in their marriage, yesterday too he was only thinking about them and their marriage where as Sumo was not. Reyhaan or Sumo's mom will create the circumstances where both of them will get restless and Rudra will afcourse be more. I want any of them to enter as soon as they can so they will get a step ahead in their relationship.

I think it will be either Rudra's anger ad frustration where he'll unintentionally confess the truth or maybe a family member will over heard them. I hope its Pinky, it will be a major drama then.
sparkle2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhi1206

Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono!!

Is duniya se nahi darenge hum dono!!

Abhi to sab chori chori chupke chupke horaha he. 🤣
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
will come after 12 lol😃
sparkle2015 thumbnail