Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Ikr i like tht sumo does something coz anika will not be working for a while. I want them to show sumo working even after rumya r together, allthose women empowerment convos should mean something. it could add an interesting dynamic to rumya where rudra has reached his potential while sumo has a proper plan for a career.

Exactly, we badly need something like this to happen.
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkle2015

I need her love angel avatar back. 😭

Once they start showing RuMya, then only stuff can happen
RuMya is like on vacation 🥱
manny136 thumbnail
Rumya r diff their issues n dynamic r diff. shivika is a mess but rumya they can be diff coz rudra has more to show of his true potential n sumo isnt ur typical fl, she shown with a secret persona, is kinda geeky but still normal. being a young married couple rumya will have their own issues like settling down , being able to support themselves without living off daddys money or shivays . life isnt all about parathas n protein shakes. im sure sumo wouldnt want to stay home all day or go to parties n neither would she want rudra to be at gym all day or having moments with his bros lol they also work. im sure the elders would be worried too coz they r young n at times immature.

Originally posted by: manny136

Rumya r diff their issues n dynamic r diff. shivika is a mess but rumya they can be diff coz rudra has more to show of his true potential n sumo isnt ur typical fl, she shown with a secret persona, is kinda geeky but still normal. being a young married couple rumya will have their own issues like settling down , being able to support themselves without living off daddys money or shivays . life isnt all about parathas n protein shakes. im sure sumo wouldnt want to stay home all day or go to parties n neither would she want rudra to be at gym all day or having moments with his bros lol they also work. im sure the elders would be worried too coz they r young n at times immature.

thats what the problem is!
They have HUGE amount of potential
they can literally explore any angle with them
They were even doing a great job. When people initially saw the wedding promo, they thought it would be comical but the makers surprised us by showing the possessive side of Rudra.

Im really hoping they dont show them like ShivIka or anything close to this.
okay guys
sleeping time 😆

Byebyeee 🤗
have sweet Rumyian dreams 😆
malla88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gd morning guys..i just realised something..and it made me sad..i was watching old rumya scenes on hotstar (due to the scarcity) and realised previously the episode started with introduction of each couple scene with their nicknames..and now v dnt even have a glimpse of those..i gues the om fl realised it before us and left the show..i dnt knw hw much longer LeeHa can stay?

Originally posted by: malla88

gd morning guys..i just realised something..and it made me sad..i was watching old rumya scenes on hotstar (due to the scarcity) and realised previously the episode started with introduction of each couple scene with their nicknames..and now v dnt even have a glimpse of those..i gues the om fl realised it before us and left the show..i dnt knw hw much longer LeeHa can stay?

To be honest, i have no idea 😆
If this continues, I'll only stop watching before they leave 😆
Didnt they scrap Om's FL?
Anyway, we cant do anything but wait and watch 🥱
OMG GUYS
WATCH THIS:
https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/804722656905871360

LEEHA OFFSCREEN MOMENT
https://youtu.be/yL1zY-388WE
their interview is outt
yayyy
rushing to watch 😆
THE INTERVIEW WAS AWESOMEEE!!
them talking about each other's body 🤣
Emotional Neha 😆😆
Sucha cutiepie she isss
and Lee's comment on Neha's outfit and jewellery 😆😆

but sad part is
they are not happy about their track either
even Lee was like they thought the track was interesting at first and now the writers dont even know what they're writing and nothing interesting is happening
Even though it was hilarious the way he said, all hopes from a good RuMya track has gone down the drain
Although Neha was giving like glaring looks like what are u saying 😆😆😆
Lee is so blunt 😆😆
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 7 years ago