Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Wasnt tht the second college meeting the first one was when rudra had his shirt open lol sumo was so funny she was like close ur shirt its looking cheap lol

which scene was this 😆
sparkle2015 thumbnail
Their 1st scene in college and 2nd scene in general.
manny136 thumbnail
Its rudra first scene at college lol n he hears about romi so to impress her he walks towards her with his shirt open but sumo comes in front n she blabbers all tht n rudra walks off in shock lol. We then also later see her as love angel
manny136 thumbnail
Btw someone should ask gul or harneet about love angel sumo actually has a job lol n when the rest of the family find out it will be epic
okay i havent watched that 😆

Btw someone should ask gul or harneet about love angel sumo actually has a job lol n when the rest of the family find out it will be epic

yah it was like she was just love angel for Rudra
after he found out, she stopped her podcasts 😆😆
manny136 thumbnail
Ikr i like tht sumo does something coz anika will not be working for a while. I want them to show sumo working even after rumya r together, allthose women empowerment convos should mean something. it could add an interesting dynamic to rumya where rudra has reached his potential while sumo has a proper plan for a career.

Ikr i like tht sumo does something coz anika will not be working for a while. I want them to show sumo working even after rumya r together, allthose women empowerment convos should mean something. it could add an interesting dynamic to rumya where rudra has reached his potential while sumo has a proper plan for a career.

u seriously think after the ShivIka disaster, they give 2 shits about women empowerment? 😆😆
I will be happy even if she gets screenspace as an individual
let alone her career plan 😆
we hardly know anything about Soumya
sparkle2015 thumbnail

I need her love angel avatar back. 😭