Kjo il Produce HR - Karan Malhotra's Comedy Movie

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Handsome hunk Hrithik Roshan is waiting with bated breath for his upcoming film 'Kaabil'. And the preparations for the film's release is in full swing. As per reports in media, Hrithik Roshan's next film might turn out to be a comedy film.
A report in a popular tabloid stated that filmmaker Karan Malhotra is planning for a comic film. The report quotes a source stating that, "Karan has kept the script for Shuddhi aside and he's planning for a comedy film soon". (sic)
It's also been said that Karan is done with the writing part and has approached Hrithik for the role. "The director has met junior Roshan and narrated the story. The actor has liked the idea but still hasn't confirmed yet. The film is to be produced by Karan Johar", the source quoted further. (sic)
The report also stated Karan informing that "I don't want to confirm anything as of now. Its too early. Karan Johar will announce it very soon". (sic)
The film is currently in its initial stages and an announcement from the makers can be expected once things fall in place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Aaloo il be lead 🤣

R DP rejected due to dates prob
Miyaaki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope it's Kareena, sonakshi or parineeti.. 
Aloo is busy plus too young n not the best in comedy for me.. hrithik is awkward in comedy .. I hope we have stronger female lead..
awesomegurti thumbnail
^^ Kajol r Kareena gd option