Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mano, Aditi don't remind me of the fact about The dubbed voice and SPB at the same time. I listen to that RR theme song in Tamil wow SPBs voice is so soothing and the song itself is magical
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Mano, Aditi don't remind me of the fact about The dubbed voice and SPB at the same time. I listen to that RR theme song in Tamil wow SPBs voice is so soothing and the song itself is magical

Inspite of the fact that Hindi song was well written and had better music
Tamil one sounded so good, just bcos of SPB

When we came to know that RR is getting dubbed we were so happy
But the title🀒
then came the songπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail
Title is another 😑.

Mano maybe create a VM on that song please. With already piled up requests one more to the list πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Title is another 😑.

Mano maybe create a VM on that song please. With already piled up requests one more to the list πŸ˜†

I like that song
But...VM...
let's seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mano
SPB is my favorite too along with Rafi. I keep listening to their songs regularly. Both of them have extraordinary clarity in their diction and voice that is not easily surpassed. I Have a suggestion ...could you please try something for the song NADHIYE' from the movie Rythym on the Mithila sisters...
I am not able to watch your earlier Vms.Is there any other site I can watch them?
Savita
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: avalonhigh1234

Mano
SPB is my favorite too along with Rafi. I keep listening to their songs regularly. Both of them have extraordinary clarity in their diction and voice that is not easily surpassed. I Have a suggestion ...could you please try something for the song NADHIYE' from the movie Rythym on the Mithila sisters...
I am not able to watch your earlier Vms.Is there any other site I can watch them?
Savita

Rafi is SPB's favπŸ˜‰
That's a beautiful song
One of my favs, infact all songs in that movie is good
But I have my reservations while it comes to VM's
I just have to get the visuals in mind, also Ashish should be thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just see my Index link in my signature
I have included VK links for all VM's in the frontpage
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly what I was thinking also Aditi...that thin film of tear on his eyes when puts back the mud not a drop out and not the plain eyes but that thin reflective film was superb and Ashish pulled it off so beautifully!!!

These small intricacies makes Ashish stand out as an actor ...
Another was, the scene after Yudh episodes, where Ram dreams about Sita.. and Ram asks if he was able to fulfill all his vachans.. there his eyes were again stealing it for me 😊

Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

These small intricacies makes Ashish stand out as an actor ...
Another was, the scene after Yudh episodes, where Ram dreams about Sita.. and Ram asks if he was able to fulfill all his vachans.. there his eyes were again stealing it for me😊

Oh nice Aditi! Haven't watched that episode yet...RaRa fight is soon to come in Tamil so will watch this as well soon. 😊 I am sure Ashish would have brilliantly loved the scene with his eyes 😳