Shyam yadav bhaiya
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mystory

Haan you are right roopa
This should be her line of action
Baki let's see

Yes Priaa we will see. But I don't know how can Sachi get info about Karan fron sushanth .
I think Mansoor will spill some beans to her as he too knows her.
And did u notice .priaynka is missing from the scene where sushanth is giving gifts .she was there in the other scene.
And the brothers ringa ringa roses 🤣 I just liked it so funny and childish 🥳
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught up on the episode ... yet to catch up on the posts.
I was really happy for Sushant's contract and, that his cousins circling around him and dancing.

And I was also wondering why Priyanka was missing from the scene, when everyone in the family had gathered.

Priyanka ke bina parivaar adhura lagta hai. Waise Sushant babu, sab ke liye gifts aur biwi se khush khabri bhi share nahi ki? Very bad.

I so want this Mala to be a fraud. I love PriShant... my fav couple. Unke beech agar koi permanently aa gaya, toh I will leave the show.

But Mala's story is interesting so far. I love the kid playing Sonu...

Overall good episode.

Was happy to see Tanu... Except her, nobody can tease Saanchi. She is always so spot on and very practical.

So let's see Sushant ka raaz kab khulta hai.

Seems like the 30 crore deal has cooled down everyone''s anger temporarily. But what's with Neelima and Sarita. Problem Bete se hai aur gussa bahu par??

Waise I like Sarita. She will melt seeing how Saanchi handles Priyanka and Sushant's case. But Neelima is gone case.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Just caught up on the episode ... yet to catch up on the posts.

I was really happy for Sushant's contract and, that his cousins circling around him and dancing.

And I was also wondering why Priyanka was missing from the scene, when everyone in the family had gathered.

Priyanka ke bina parivaar adhura lagta hai. Waise Sushant babu, sab ke liye gifts aur biwi se khush khabri bhi share nahi ki? Very bad.

I so want this Mala to be a fraud. I love PriShant... my fav couple. Unke beech agar koi permanently aa gaya, toh I will leave the show.

But Mala's story is interesting so far. I love the kid playing Sonu...

Overall good episode.

Was happy to see Tanu... Except her, nobody can tease Saanchi. She is always so spot on and very practical.

So let's see Sushant ka raaz kab khulta hai.

Seems like the 30 crore deal has cooled down everyone''s anger temporarily. But what's with Neelima and Sarita. Problem Bete se hai aur gussa bahu par??

Waise I like Sarita. She will melt seeing how Saanchi handles Priyanka and Sushant's case. But Neelima is gone case.

Yaar sushant ki galti ki saza tum archi ko degi
Please show mat chorna
Mujhe nahi lagta kI mala sushant ki wife hay
Coz itni bari baat hoti toh mansoor kaka kabhi uska saath nahi detay
See is family may sab fair hay koi bhi gunda type nahi hay
And as you say neelima is a gone case.
Toh dekhtay hein kya raaz niklega.
Missesha thumbnail
So true... lets wait and watch :)
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystory

Yaar sushant ki galti ki saza tum archi ko degi
Please show mat chorna
Mujhe nahi lagta kI mala sushant ki wife hay
Coz itni bari baat hoti toh mansoor kaka kabhi uska saath nahi detay
See is family may sab fair hay koi bhi gunda type nahi hay
And as you say neelima is a gone case.
Toh dekhtay hein kya raaz niklega.

Remember, jab Sushant ka past reveal hua tha toh Mansoor ne kaha tha ke ab tum shaadishuda ho aur tumhara saara dhyan sirf Priyanka ki taraf hona chahiye..

iska matlab tab woh shaadi shuda nahin tha.. coz as Priya said.. ke aisa hota toh Mansoor PriShant ki shadi nahin hone deta..

Missesha thumbnail
I agree and I am quite confident that Sushant never married Mala or consummated.

He must have just loved her but couldn't marry her as his parents would have wanted Priyanka for him.

The guy is really genuine to deliberately ruin lives of two women and a child.

But phir bhi, this is CVs story and many times they change characters overnight to support a " certain twist". So I don't want that Mala ever becomes the third person in PriShant's lives.
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree and I am quite confident that Sushant never married Mala or consummated.

He must have just loved her but couldn't marry her as his parents would have wanted Priyanka for him.

But phir bhi, this is CVs story and many times they change characters overnight to support a " certain twist". So I don't want that Mala ever becomes the third person in PriShant's lives.

Completely agree with you..
but I don't expect this atleast from Rajshree..

Sushant aisa nahin kar sakta.. According to me agar woh pehlese shadi shuda hota toh kabhi Priyanka se shaadi nahin karta.. aur Mansoor Diwakar ko manane mein help bhi karta..

mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Remember, jab Sushant ka past reveal hua tha toh Mansoor ne kaha tha ke ab tum shaadishuda ho aur tumhara saara dhyan sirf Priyanka ki taraf hona chahiye..

iska matlab tab woh shaadi shuda nahin tha.. coz as Priya said.. ke aisa hota toh Mansoor PriShant ki shadi nahin hone deta..

Mini you should be in CID
Kya pakda hay boss
Teer ek dum neshanay par...bullseye
CVs mini ko lelo apni team may...warna plot bigar degi tumhara😉
mystory thumbnail

I Hope makers don't spoil the whole khichdi they have cooked
Viren se hi kuch fusion pakwa letay
Bechara sushant I feel sorry for him.
I wish kuch galat na ho prishu kay sath