Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Pria im not say ke she should go and tell Aryan ke tera bhai ke ek or ready-made wife or beta hai 😒😆
But she should inform him what actually happened in mittals house.. how mala called shushant karan and then they can ask him together but hiding it is not correct according to me
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree she should at least say that but I have a feeling aryan will know somethings wrong and will get it out of her let's wait n watch
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Pria im not say ke she should go and tell Aryan ke tera bhai ke ek or ready-made wife or beta hai 😒😆

But she should inform him what actually happened in mittals house.. how mala called shushant karan and then they can ask him together but hiding it is not correct according to me

Okay
Emotion ko pakar liya behna
Gender ko chora
Ab samajh aya ki tum kya keh rahi ho.
😆 ready made bivi and bacha
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

I totally agree she should at least say that but I have a feeling aryan will know somethings wrong and will get it out of her let's wait n watch

Hmm
Adarsh bhartiye mahan pati Dev ji
😆😆
-Arishi- thumbnail
yaar do den ho gaye no archi moment 😔 im missing them together 😒
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

yaar do den ho gaye no archi moment 😔 im missing them together 😒

Me too despirately
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
honestly speaking i guess shushant got married to mala her tears today made me realize that shushant cheated on her
He spoiled two lives may be due to frightening from his father he couldn't refuse his and Priyanka marriage and as we have seen that baba sa is dominating person what he says is always correct and everyone have to follow up 🥱
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

honestly speaking i guess shushant got married to mala her tears today made me realize that shushant cheated on her

He spoiled two lives may be due to frightening from his father he couldn't refuse his and Priyanka marriage and as we have seen that baba sa is dominating person what he says is always correct and everyone have to follow up 🥱

I don't know what to say
Jesay sachi is in a fix
Mujhe kuch nhi samajh a raha
Garbar toh hay magar kaun pata nhi
Suspense Acha hay
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

asa mat boll😭 i dont want this to be true 🥱 shushant is may second favorite character 😳 and his bonding with Priyanka os mind blowing 😳 abhi kuch bhi kehna nahi hai lets see what is hiding for us
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hii all..
aaj ka pura din busy gaya.. aaj ka game bhi miss ho gaya..😭

Just saw the episode.. sanchi stole the show today..

First half ekdum shocking tha.. aur second half happy happy..

Kya Sanchi yeh man gayi ke Mala sach bol rahi hain? Mujhe nahin lagta ke woh itne jaldi Aryan ko batayegi..

Agar Sanchi yeh baat batayegi phir bhi musibat aur nahin batayegi phir bhi musibat..

Sanchi ghar aane ke baad Sarita aur Neelima ka reaction mujhe bilkul pasand nahin aaya..😡

Waise Sanchi aur Aryan itne saari special pics unke honeymoon pe kisne click ki?😉