FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

I'm already saying sorry in case this shot doesn't make sense, I'm not feeling very creative at the moment, I just wanted to write something on TwiNj for awhile cus I miss them! Enjoy! 😃

-||-

"Kunj, this way!" Twinkle grinned as she raced through the fields.

Kunj was huffing as he struggled to keep pace with his best friend. He hated that Twinkle was able to outrun him, but chose to blame his long days at the office for his lack of athleticism. "Twinkle wait!" He yelled as he saw the yellow dupatta disappear out of view.

She had ventured deeper into the woods away from their house and now he was getting worried. "Twinkle! Twinkle! Where are you?"

"Come and find me!" Twinkle's voice taunted him as it came from the trees.

"I'm getting worried. Please..." Kunj pleaded into the deep forest.

"Aww poor Kunj's getting scared?" Twinkle giggled.

Kunj saw a flash of yellow and ran fast in that direction. He caught hold of the dupatta and sighed. "Found you."

Twinkle gasped and pulled her dupatta out of his grip. "How'd you find me?

"This," he gestured to the dupatta. "...helped a bit,"

Twinkle glared at him before speaking. "Fine, I still won though."

Kunj was about to answer back when he saw the happiness shining in her eyes. It was unlike something he had ever seen in her eyes. There was this sparkle that was hidden underneath her long eyelashes.

Whoa! Where had that thought come from? Kunj frowned before looking back at Twinkle's eyes.

Twinkle seemed different somehow. She looked enchanting to him than she ever had before, but she hadn't changed anything. She was still wearing her salwar kurta's with her hair left loose but today she just seemed changed.

"Kunj!" Twinkle's voice got a bit concerned as she saw him staring at her in a trancego

"Kunj? KUNJ"! She finally slapped his cheek lightly earning a groan from him.

"What?" Kunj groaned again.

"I should ask YOU that," Her voice returned to normal as she shook her head. "Why do you look like you've been hypnotized?"

"I, uhh what?" Kunj shook his head and hit her forehead lightly. "Tu pagal hai. I'm fine." He started walking towards the clearing without her.

"Kunj! Ruko! Twinkle ran to him and tackled him. They both hit the grass tumbling together.

They landed with Kunj lying protectively over Twinkle and their faces together. He pushed himself off of her and took the hair off her face. "Tu theek hai na Twinkle?"

Twinkle's eyes were still closed anticipating the impact when they fell but the moment she felt Kunj's soft touch on her cheeks her eyes opened wide and a soft smile came onto her face seeing his eyes gazing at her.

"I'm fine Kunj." Twinkle smiled as she slowly pulled herself up on the grass, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Should we head back to the house?" He asked her, trying to avoid her eyes.

"Hmm, yeah," Twinkle stood up and started walking leaving Kunj trailing behind her.

"Can I ask you something?" Kunj asked as he walked in step with her.

Without turning to face him Twinkle answered. "Uh huh,"

"Have you ever known someone all your life and then one day you see them differently?" Kunj asked.

"You mean like in different clothes?" Twinkle asked in a confused tone.

"No," Kunj sighed. "I mean"like they're your best friend see? And then another day you see them as something more?"

"Hmm"has that happened to you?" Twinkle stopped walking and faced him.

"I'm not sure." Kunj confessed. "That's why I'm asking."

"Well who has it happened with?" She asked in a softer tone.

"I'm not sure I should say," Kunj smiled at her.

"Kunj, we're best friends!" Twinkle frowned. "Mujhe nahin bataoge to aur kisse kahoge?"

Kunj smiled at her. She was clueless to his real feelings at this point. "Tujhse hi to nahi keh sakta,"

"Kyun?" Twinkle asked.

"Tu hi to hai," He leaned down and kissed her cheek before running off towards the house. "Last one to the house is the loser!"

Twinkle was still stunned at Kunj's revelation before she realized that he might be trying to distract her. "Hey! Cheater!"

They both reached the veranda of the house together and Twinkle narrowed her eyes at him. "You're a total cheater."

"I am not. How did I cheat?" Kunj raised his eyebrow.

"You...distracted me." Twinkle frowned.

"How?" Kunj inched closer to her.

"You"told me...it was..." Twinkle stammered.

"Darr rahi hai?" Kunj grinned as he touched her cheek softly. "It wasn't a distraction. I was telling the truth," He smiled before touching his lips to her cheek.

Twinkle looked up at him shock understanding anyone could see them together and so she ran inside the house and up to her room.

She didn't know how or when but Kunj had acquired a special part in her heart and now she was sure that she held the same place with him.

-||-

So yes the ending kinda sucked, but oh well, hope all the TwiNj fans enjoyed it!
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sosan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful os. I love it. Yes I too miss twinj 😭
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well this was a surprise, a pleasant one at that!
I liked it! It was a little magical considering how they had a house near the woods and I totally imagined the woods of Narnia and snow for some reason. But I liked it

Well A, your creatives juices are melting my heart to mush! Lovely read
👏
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww it was sooo sooo beautiful!
I agree with meh even I visualised them in the forests in narnia! With snow deep forests and a house neat the forest. Kya karun narnia and twinj are my two favorites!
You know even I was missing twinj soo much!
Aj kal forum itna Suna Suna hai ki bohot akela lagta! Kash sab vapas aa jaye!
Anyway back to the story! It was just totally perfect!
I loved it truely! It had that twinj wala essence!
Really miss you and your stories!
Hope you stay back on the forum and not leave like everybody else!
Lots of love
Keep writing
And please do pm me whenever you update a previous story or write a new one!
Lots of love
Sayli
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agent A...
This was really cute...

TWINJ moments were magical...all thanks to the writer...

The woods & their house near the woods somehow reminded me of Twilight ...

Loved the story...❤️

And miss you...

Don't forget to thank ur creative feeling on my behalf...😆
Edited by Shaveerkti - 7 years ago
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an amazing OS dear!! It's my kind of story. You nailed it.👏
iki93 thumbnail
beautiful os...missing TEI and TWINJ