Monday's epi: People die but their love doesn't.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I thought I won't see today's episode but since I watch no other show besides YVR, I decided to put it on anyways out of habit.

Survi hides KarShi after getting the news about the car blast & calls up police (which never comes on time of courses 😆).
She goes on to fight Tai face-to-face & Tai obviously stabs her with that thing she carries. Survi screams for Kartik & KarShi go out finding the Tai trio getting arrested by police who had come just at the last stab & Survi lying on the ground. Tai & party are taken as Tai laughs because of her victory.
KarShi takes Survi to hospital but we know what's gonna happen.
Precap: They say Budhwar will be a new chapter in YVR (idk which day it is). Khushi is walking through a party & suddenly Zain grabs her & spins her.

The Tai-Survi seemed nice, not that intense though. We have flashbacks of the first time when Tai tries to cut Survi's leg.
I'm so confused about everything honestly. Rinku ma'am is gone so that will mean that's Tai won't be there. Gaurav & Rashmi won't be there either. I thought Ashita Dhawan would play Bindu's role but her name is different. I really can't predict where he story is going to go. If it's a whole new story, then why bother killing Survi or they should've killed both Karvi. YVR always has enexpected plot twists but this is really confusing.
Also Idk, I will be watching further or not but I'll always be bitter about Kartik's character being left like this. I wanted to see Ankush as our old Kartik once 😭.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so... they ruined the original YVR by...
  • destroying KarVi 😡
  • rushing the story-lines, while completely disregarding the concept of time
  • getting rid of the original cast 😕
  • coming up with the weirdest twists that has left me feeling utterly disappointed in myself for letting the enticement of the lead pair and KarShi (ankush/harbandana) to knock out all sense in me

... all because they wanted to start a completely different story? Using all of the above as a marketing tactic to garner trps...

I will never be able to understand Indian dramas... ever...especially when eye candy is given more importance... 😕😆

thank you for the update. I hope the team does a better job the second time around for the sake of the new cast, and their fandom...🥱
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have only one thing to say
I pray no fandom or audience has to witness such a fate for their favourite characters/couple.Ever
What the makers & the channel did,I am yet to find the words for it
Noone is stopping you from making money,cause yes the channels are a commercial venture with a total profit motive but then weaving up a story to make the audience connect with it & then putting an end to it in the most brutal way possible,that's just plain revolting for me
I know that stories have to progress,that show must go on,& that we have to move on & that tragedies are a part of fiction & provide entertainment as well,but this move meant to attract more eyeballs & make up for all lost TRPs is horrible.

Sorry for my rant though.Guess I get a bit more emotional than others when it comes to my fav show or my fav characters.Maybe it's time I learnt a thing or two to accept how these things work & not lose heart everytime channels employ such crude marketing methods to make their product more saleable,at least that's what they think they are doing

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even my mom who doesn't watch regularly sat through d entire episode n kept saying what d hell are they showing...
N those flashbacks made my stomach churn... I mean we all know what we are heading towards... N those flashbacks were a bitter reminder of what it had been n how it was gonna reduce to zilch...

The makers just spoilt it all only to make it ahead in d trp race... N here I was thinking d CVS r here to tell us a story so unique that it would set it apart from d rest of d run of d mill shows... My bad...