Tamannaah Bhatia to star in the remake of Kangana Ranauts Queen

NightonEarth thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Tamannaah Bhatia to star in the remake of Kangana Ranaut's Queen

Tamannaah Bhatia is set to star in the remake of Kangana Ranaut's Queen

Woohoo! Tamannaah Bhatia to star in the remake of Kangana Ranaut's Queen

Actress Tamannaah Bhatia is thrilled to be part of the yet-untitled Tamil remake of Vikas Bahl's critically-acclaimed Bollywood film "Queen". The project will be helmed by veteran actress Revathi.

"Ever since I saw Queen', I wanted to be part of its remake, even though I wasn't sure if it will be remade. What makes Queen' special is that it's one of those rare women-centric films which succeeded in reaching out to everybody, across all sections of the audience," Tamannaah told IANS about the Kangana Ranaut-starrer.

Having waited over a year for the opportunity, she said she is very excited. "I felt liberated when I saw Queen', and I can't wait to start working on the remake. The fact that Revathi ma'am is directing it makes it even more special because she was the inspiration for my character in Devi'," she said. The film will feature dialogues by actress-filmmaker Suhasini Mani Ratnam. "I think it's going to be a great combination. More than a remake, this will be treated as an adaptation as a lot of things have to be changed to suit Tamil sensibilities," added Tamannaah. We are so excited! Finally, a Tmail remake of Queen and they couldn't have chosen someone better. This will be fun.

Tamannaah is currently on a roll, she recently won the Best Actress at Asia Vision 2016 for her de-glam performance in Dharma Dhurai, she received positive reviews for her double role in Devi. Also, at the begining of this year, she had another hit with Oopiri starring Nagarjuna and Karthi. She has the much-awaited Baahubali 2 coming up and she is currently shooting for AAA opposite Simbu.

So how excited are you to see her in Queen's remake? did you have nayone else in mind or do you think Tamannaah was the perfect fit?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
no tamanna plz. Nithya ko lelo plz plz plz
she can act unlike tamannašŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4R7xz4Y5YE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hasini009 - 7 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Spare me the horror. One more role ruined in addition to JWM's Geet, in case true. And dialogues by Suhasini , not at all looking forward too.Edited by NautankiSaali - 7 years ago