Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

👏 👏 👏

thank you... 👍🏼 ❤️

Myraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sam! Sorry I am late but better late than never, right? Right.

These are definitely top 3 of my favorite icons. The vibrancy of the red makes the first icon top notch. Did you blend the two pictures in the second icon? Steller coloring and cropping. The third icon is so sweet. I love the brightness of your work. It's magnificent.

This is such an adorable scene. Did you follow IPKKND regularly? And how do you achieve such amazing coloring and the smoothness of the pictures. Gosh, I love this picture-spam.

WOW!!! I love the black and white of the individual pictures. This is such an innovative blend. I would have never though of blending it like this. And once again, your coloring is top notch.

You watch this show, as well? Aren't Hayat and Murat simply adorable. I love these pictures ❤️. I love the bluish tint in the coloring, and the text style suits the style of the picture-spam.

OH MY GOD, THE COLORING!! I love this coloring and signature. The brightness is just perfect, not too dark and not over-the-top-hurts-my-eyes bright.

PS: Doesn't he just look adorable sleeping? ❤️

Haha I feel like quoting all your Hayat and Murat signatures. Each and every single one of them are gorgeous. I love the simplicity of this picture-spam; the perfect (I need a new synonym because I am overusing this word.) coloring, a simple blue heart and outer glow on the text. All in all, a perfect, adorable piece of art.

Okay so I feel like I am on repeat. 😆 Instead of repeating myself about your beautiful coloring, I am just going to let you know that I love love love this. You just know your way around PS and have an amazing sense of adjustments and styles that work together.

How do you make something like this? Each portion of the signature fits so seamlessly together. And how do you get such quality? I really love the diagonal overlay text. Simple and beautiful. Trust me, you are the best animated-signature-maker on IF.

Can I ask you a quick question - How do you download from Hotstar?

Amazing work, Sam. Whenever I see your work, it gives me so much inspiration. I can only hope that, one day, I will be as good of a PS-er as you are. I'll be happy if I even achieve 50% of the talent you have.

Myraa.
:)

Edited by bazinga.. - 7 years ago
its_Samz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bazinga..

Hey Sam! Sorry I am late but better late than never, right? Right.

These are definitely top 3 of my favorite icons. The vibrancy of the red makes the first icon top notch. Did you blend the two pictures in the second icon? Steller coloring and cropping. The third icon is so sweet. I love the brightness of your work. It's magnificent.

This is such an adorable scene. Did you follow IPKKND regularly? And how do you achieve such amazing coloring and the smoothness of the pictures. Gosh, I love this picture-spam.

WOW!!! I love the black and white of the individual pictures. This is such an innovative blend. I would have never though of blending it like this. And once again, your coloring is top notch.

You watch this show, as well? Aren't Hayat and Murat simply adorable. I love these pictures ❤️. I love the bluish tint in the coloring, and the text style suits the style of the picture-spam.

OH MY GOD, THE COLORING!! I love this coloring and signature. The brightness is just perfect, not too dark and not over-the-top-hurts-my-eyes bright.

PS: Doesn't he just look adorable sleeping? ❤️

Haha I feel like quoting all your Hayat and Murat signatures. Each and every single one of them are gorgeous. I love the simplicity of this picture-spam; the perfect (I need a new synonym because I am overusing this word.) coloring, a simple blue heart and outer glow on the text. All in all, a perfect, adorable piece of art.

Okay so I feel like I am on repeat. 😆 Instead of repeating myself about your beautiful coloring, I am just going to let you know that I love love love this. You just know your way around PS and have an amazing sense of adjustments and styles that work together.

How do you make something like this? Each portion of the signature fits so seamlessly together. And how do you get such quality? I really love the diagonal overlay text. Simple and beautiful. Trust me, you are the best animated-signature-maker on IF.

Can I ask you a quick question - How do you download from Hotstar?

Amazing work, Sam. Whenever I see your work, it gives me so much inspiration. I can only hope that, one day, I will be as good of a PS-er as you are. I'll be happy if I even achieve 50% of the talent you have.

Myraa.
:)

first of alll thanks a ton myraa...your comment made my day...sooo happy to see the comment
then regarding hotstar videos .. I DONT download the videos I use screen recorders to record the video e.g I use faststonecapture to capture the video

KairaZindabad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey samina are you open for requests??