Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrumi

according to me.. agar woh nishant ke wife ki bua hoti toh shayad neelima ghar aake dhindora naa pittti... chupchap baithti..

koi bhi sensible aurat situation dekh ke bolti hain.. neelima uss din ka convo khud ke pass hi rakhti toh itna sab hota nahin..

jaise chandra chup baithi thi..usne Viren se kuch nahin kaha jab actually usse kehna chahiye tha... waise neelima bhi chup baith sakti thi.. Diwakar se kuch kehti hi nahin toh uska kya jaata..

I notice ke har baar unn dono mein se koi ek jyada bachpana karta hain.. jaise shaadi ke pehle aur shaadi ke episodes mein woh Chandra thi jisne har baat ka issue banaya... aur ab Neelima hain.. koi ek balance kar hi deta hain..

Dito they have a good side . .after all we are humans . . but continuesly poling tge same thing πŸ˜• even after what happened to baba sa πŸ˜• she should have controlled herself more and sealed her mouth πŸ₯± not transfer her thoughts to Aryan's mom head πŸ˜•
and not once she did that twice πŸ˜•

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Right now, Neelima's ego overrules every other happiness in her mind. She is not able to differentiate between the actual reality and her own imagination about things.

Let alone thinking about ArChi, (because they are not her kids like Nishant), but at least the haveli is just as much as hers as it is of any other Sethia. Still Neelima is not feeling an ounce of guilt in her for what she did, because of which they will end up losing their haveli.

She strongly assumes and believes that Mittals want to ruin Sethias' happiness, so no matter what anyone says / explains to her, Neelima will continue to interpret things wrongly only.

-----

I think when Diwakar goes to collect haveli papers, Chandra might clear the air and say that Neelima has mis-interpreted everything, and presented a wrong scenario to all the Sethias.

If this happens, it would be good, and I so hope that this revelation happens sooner than later. I don't want this one thing to be dragged.

After which Diwakar may choose not to sell the haveli.

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Missesha
I don't think that chandra will clear tha air coz she is kind of a person who will complicate the situation even more.
Aur agar aisa hojata hay toh sara syappa hi khatam ho jayega and viren diwakar mil jayengay.
And show khatam ho jayega.
See viren toh shuru say hi sab theek karna chahta hay and trying also.
So kuch toh bara wala jhagra honay wala hay.
Abhi toh nahi hoga theek sab kuch what I can make out from all this mess of a situation .
Baki toh dekhnay kay baad hi pata chalega.
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

@Missesha

I don't think that chandra will clear tha air coz she is kind of a person who will complicate the situation even more.
Aur agar aisa hojata hay toh sara syappa hi khatam ho jayega and viren diwakar mil jayengay.
And show khatam ho jayega.
See viren toh shuru say hi sab theek karna chahta hay and trying also.
So kuch toh bara wala jhagra honay wala hay.
Abhi toh nahi hoga theek sab kuch what I can make out from all this mess of a situation .
Baki toh dekhnay kay baad hi pata chalega.

I agree. ... Chandra may not clear the air... but I am hoping for that.
I want ke ye syappa khatam ho and koi naya drama shuru ho.

For now, Mala is the new drama and uske baad they can show Chandra and her hubby causing some problems, as he is Aryan's fav professor.

Uske baad may be koi business ki tension... may be on Viren's side this time.

Uske baad Pooja - Vaibhav ki shaadi and some associated problems

Etc etc etc

Basically, what I am wishing for is ke yeh 25 crores ki loan and uske wajah se hoti hui misunderstanding ke bahar bhi koi track ho.

Ek hi track ko kitna khichenge?

Otherwise ERSK aur dusre routine shows main kya farak hoga?

Saare shows bas ek hi point ko khichte hain and ultimately viewers lose interest.

Every track should start, evolve and end in a reasonable time... that's when the show stays gripping.

Otherwise ek hi Neelima sab ke mind pollute karti rahi toh aisa track kitni der tak tolerable hoga?
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I agree. ... Chandra may not clear the air... but I am hoping for that.

I want ke ye syappa khatam ho and koi naya drama shuru ho.

For now, Mala is the new drama and uske baad they can show Chandra and her hubby causing some problems, as he is Aryan's fav professor.

Uske baad may be koi business ki tension... may be on Viren's side this time.

Uske baad Pooja - Vaibhav ki shaadi and some associated problems

Etc etc etc

Basically, what I am wishing for is ke yeh 25 crores ki loan and uske wajah se hoti hui misunderstanding ke bahar bhi koi track ho.

Ek hi track ko kitna khichenge?

Otherwise ERSK aur dusre routine shows main kya farak hoga?

Saare shows bas ek hi point ko khichte hain and ultimately viewers lose interest.

Every track should start, evolve and end in a reasonable time... that's when the show stays gripping.

Otherwise ek hi Neelima sab ke mind pollute karti rahi toh aisa track kitni der tak tolerable hoga?

πŸ˜†
Haha
Kahin tum show ki writer toh nahi
God tum toh bari chupi rustam nikli
Seriously at home I am famous for this as mein pehlay say hi shows ki profesy karti rehti hoon
Now tum toh aur bhi zada advanced nikliπŸ˜‰
Hmm
Haan zada monotonous hogaya toh grip khatam ho jayegi
So there should be constant changes to the story line.
That you are right about.

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@missesha Even i think bua ji wants speak a word πŸ₯± even if she want her massive ego want allow her to speak πŸ˜• and i feel kuch na kuch tho gadbar hoga when baba sa will go thier along with Aryan . .and to handle the situation Aryan may burst on verian according to the article

The team of the show is bringing the 2 families together or ager they bring them together so fast pher tho show ka kya use hai😳

Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Remember guys, last wale FB session mein jab fans ne kaha tha ke misunderstanding between both the families should get cleared tab Shivya ne kaha tha ke aisa hua toh aap kya dekhenge..

toh mujhe nahin lagta ke misunderstandings jaldi end hongi..
Ek toh Chandra kuch kahegi nahin.. kyunki khud saamne aake jhukna uska swabhav nahin aur agar woh aake kuch try bhi karti hain phir bhi Diwakar ne toh usko trust karna hoga naa.. woh kaise hoga.. Diwakar ko uspe bharosa hi nahin hoga.. coz yeh misunderstanding clear hone ke liye Neelima ka role saamne aana important hain.. agar Chandra Neelima ka naam legi toh shayad Sethiyas abhi ke situation mein aur jyada gussa ho jayenge..

actually mujhe toh Archi ki fake fight bhi nahin chahiye.. agar Saanchi Vuren ke ghar aayi toh yeh dono phir door ho jaayenge.. unhe jo karna hain saath rehke kare..

Lets see.. aage kya hota hain..πŸ˜•
Missesha thumbnail
Of course if CVs want then they can continue with the misunderstanding, but if they pull it for too long it will become boring.

I already felt bored that now Neelima is instigating Sarita also. I mean, agar har waqt agar koi na koi gusse me rahega toh its not fun.

At first Aryan was annoyed with Saanchi, now Sarita. Is Saanchi only there to keep saying sorry and clearing misunderstanding? I mean doesn't she have a life, other interests or career to pursue?

I understand we need drama and spice in the show. But if one track continues to pull on forever, its pointless.

For example Rishi track was so well done. Chandra took a proposal, Sethais went to Mittals to know what is what, Patnis came and all misunderstanding was cleared in a good speed. It wasn't stretched. I like such tracks... tracks have to have a pace... when they go on forever, I lose interest

For now ERSK is all good, but I hope makers maintain it.

Lets see what unfolds