Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
@sahithi 
I'm sure Vin could have been promised something about his role potential and possible girl and love story in Purab's life in future tracks when he was approached to replace Arjit, At that time he was playing a main lead in another Zee serial with two girls pining for his character. 😊

His luck purely depends on what Anil Nagpal's thinks about his role, otherwise there is scope for Arjit & Mrunal's story to repeat.

Vin can't possibly get a chance to dance rigorously in KKB even in future because Purab's basic character sketch is that of a serious, mature, shy, soft natured, business man kind of a guy. On the flip side when RS himself has been denied peppy songs and dances as needed for his character for a long time in KKB, then how can his friend get chance? 😛
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The handsome groom Purab.. but he is also getting married without his frenslikefamily around him..
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Way to go, Purab!!👏 I'm liking this Pusha track even though it's a bit cheesy in bits!! 😉

I liked his action scenes. I liked how he handled Disha helping him and how he drove his car and got Disha away from that goonda Sangram.  It's good to see Purab have a life of his own.👍🏼

When he was tied up, he had some good action scenes when he escaped. I'm glad Vin Rana is getting the attention he deserves. Keep this going writers!! 

A lot stuff happen with abhigya, but writers have never bothered to show them wonder who's behind them and solve them.  But they handled Purab differently.  Purab escaped and came straight to Sangram.  He did a very mature thing in trying to talk Sangram out of marrying Disha.  When it didn't work, he hit him!! Good for Purab.⭐️

I loved his convo with himself today. ❤️👍🏼 He thinks about his promise to BB; BB asked him to not marry again ( I don't remember that, guys 😕).  A part of him wants to stay single and honor his promise.  Another part says he should not forget his humanity and let an innocent Disha marry goonda Sangram. His humanity won!! Yay !! 👍🏼⭐️ 

So Purab decided to groom swap!! WHOA!  I didn't expect this twist 😆👍🏼, but I like how they're showing Purab to be a parallel lead finally.⭐️👍🏼

I know many miss BB and Purbul.  I don't mean to offend anyone, but I feel it's time Purab moved on and had a good life.  I'm so glad he chose to be a good human being and do the right thing.

He's now sitting as the groom instead of Sangram.  What I really liked was how he tells Disha that it's him before the wedding is over. What a decent guy! 👏 He does not want to cheat her. Even if Sangram comes back again, Disha can now tell her father she has Purab. 

Purab is quite a guy. This track will get interesting with Pushaliya!
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Purab has always been all this and more.. One guy you would want to wrap around ur finger and take home to ur parents...I am also glad he is finally  getting the deserved footage and of course a girl..
For me personally Mrunal leaving had been very painful and a certain essence and feel of show is gone forever.. But writers failed big time how to include new actress as Bulbul..

They could finally get someone else other than Bulbul and am partially happy.. As per recent BTS looks like  marriage indeed happened..
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Purab has always been all this and more.. One guy you would want to wrap around ur finger and take home to ur parents...I am also glad he is finally  getting the deserved footage and of course a girl..

For me personally Mrunal leaving had been very painful and a certain essence and feel of show is gone forever.. But writers failed big time how to include new actress as Bulbul..

They could finally get someone else other than Bulbul and am partially happy.. As per recent BTS looks like  marriage indeed happened..

I miss BB and purbul too.  For me, they had the most healthy and compatible relationship of all the relationships they showed in the beginning - Rachna and Akash, Purab and Aliya, Abhi and Pragya.  Suresh and Pragya would have been great too, but that didn't happen. And writers killed their story.  

I hope Pusha story is given good screen space.  Viewers need to respond to their story well too!!  I don't mind watching their relationship develop without Sangram Singh as I'm tired of watching abhigya getting almost killed every other week in the last 2 tracks.

hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems that the writers really wasted these actors talent. Big Time! But really happy that finally there is some progress in Purab's love life...
Sahithi.A thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ULpH6vL10&t=860s
Nita's VLOG - first 15 mins covers her visit to Kumkum Bhagya sets sometime in Aug, 2017.

Has glimpses and few bytes from Shabir 😊
Edited by Sahithi.A - 6 years ago