mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow
Today's episode was awesome
Every scene today was so beautifully directed and anacted
Credit goes to the whole team
Hats off to you all
The scene between viren and aryan stole my heart and ran away with it.
Loved every part of it.
Every scene was so alive like a beating heart.
I was literally feeling every emotion today.
The conversation between viren and aryan today is like half the battle is already won.
Now archi will have to work very hard and put in so much effort to bring back the families together.
Now we as viewers are sure that aryan is going no where as he has now held sachis hand forever and after .
Today's episode in my opinion is the break through point in the story line
Now we will see a whole new aryan the one who's confident and has all the support of his sangini...his sajhedar.
There were so many scenes today which I can say are epic
When in hospital aryan held sachi's hand
When baba sa was about to fall and viren held him
When viren couldn't sleep the whole night shows the sincerety of the man how he was restless and feeling to go to the
hospital but didn't .
How innocent and pure hearted sushant is and was telling everything to Viren g
Bua ji and kaki sa ka toh kya kehna...never fails. (Vamp goals)
Baba sa was perfect as the heart attack patient .
Sarita as a wife in pain and anger.
But yup viren and aryan nailed it!
Sachi was at her sajhedari best today but yaa in this also aryan stole the show.
Superb acting by all...aaj after a long time episode dekh kar barjatiyas wali feeling and liking for them wapis agayi.
Show is still in the count down and have nailed it today.
Halkay may matt lena ab show ko.
Keep rocking guys!!!!!

Edited by mystory - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you. today's episode was one of the best and it had so many amazing scenes. at the hospital when aryan and sanchi see viren and savita arguing and how aryan held sanchi's hand it just touched me. and then as you mentioned aryan and viren's scenes. I think now aryan and sanchi will help both families come together again.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Priaa. 😛
Nice post dear. 😊
Agree with u words it's awesome episode. 😊
Aryan stole the show a nd Viren is also so good.
I liked Viren too. He behaved so nice even after Saritha blasted on him. He knows Saritha condition.
Kaki is just intriguing her. Bua ka advice is not good 😊
Aryan acted so maturely without jumping into conclusions listening his mothers words.
Archi supporting each other was so beautifully shown 😊
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen2

I totally agree with you. today's episode was one of the best and it had so many amazing scenes. at the hospital when aryan and sanchi see viren and savita arguing and how aryan held sanchi's hand it just touched me. and then as you mentioned aryan and viren's scenes. I think now aryan and sanchi will help both families come together again.

Yaa I forgot to mention the sarita and viren scene
Sarita's anger today even she couldn't stop her emotional out burst .
Totally paisa wasool episode .
Loved it...
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Wow Priaa. 😛

Nice post dear. 😊
Agree with u words it's awesome episode. 😊
Aryan stole the show a nd Viren is also so good.
I liked Viren too. He behaved so nice even after Saritha blasted on him. He knows Saritha condition.
Kaki is just intriguing her. Bua ka advice is not good 😊
Aryan acted so maturely without jumping into conclusions listening his mothers words.
Archi supporting each other was so beautifully shown 😊

Thank you roopa
Bua and kakisa are one of those people who shouldn't be taken seriously .
Viren should take decisions by himself or should talk to Kussum rather then listening to his sister.
Even though bua is an elder but she never behaves like one...Always throwing tantrums at her lil brother
Viren bhi lihaz and respect may chup reh jata hay...and bua
Always sowing seeds of grudge and revenge in his mind.
Now aryan has cleared his mind off the old grudge as viren said ki badal hat jayengay and every thing will be fine.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree Viren is sensible enough to make decisions and bua should not cloud his mind and judgement with her thoughts and opinions.
Good he came to the hospital.
Why is a kaki sa behind Sachi if she has problem with the mittals. Saritha is innocent and is getting influenced by kaki words in this situation.
I also liked the Priyanka and sushanth scene in the Bolcany before the heart attack thing.
How they r trying console each other. By the way where is Mala She is not shown in the last two episodes.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also loved the episode. It was promising in every sense.
I am happy Aryan is with Saanchi. Aryan - Viren bonding showed that half-battle is won. Agree with you Priaa

Chalo let's keep watching.

I am sure Neelima ka raaz khulega. Kuch to hoga, for the family to know how Neelimas false ego led to the whole mess. May be the pandit will spill the beans that she had come to get Aryan-Saanchi kundli checked, and that's when saara sab kuch bahar aayega.

That's when Diwakar will feel at ease, about the whole scene.

What I loved though is, Prabhat knows how to keep Neelima in check.

Chandra- no comments. She is really too dominating and egoistic. Sometimes, I think because of her nature to not let-go-off, her married life back-fired. I still want to know her story.

But abhi ke liye, I am looking fwd to ArChi Saajehdari, Neelima's lies to be exposed and Sushant-Mala past.

mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Agree Viren is sensible enough to make decisions and bua should not cloud his mind and judgement with her thoughts and opinions.

Good he came to the hospital.
Why is a kaki sa behind Sachi if she has problem with the mittals. Saritha is innocent and is getting influenced by kaki words in this situation.
I also liked the Priyanka and sushanth scene in the Bolcany before the heart attack thing.
How they r trying console each other. By the way where is Mala She is not shown in the last two episodes.

Kakisa ka toh Misson hay sachi ko tang karna
Stupid lady shadi say pehlay hi uskay pichay par gayi thi
Just showing us her vamp goals
Haan that prisha scene was nice aur haan but mala ki entry kay baad prisha ka kya haal honay wala hay.
Abhi toh lagta hay Sarita ka mind toh clouded rehnay wala...gamm kay baadal asani say nhi hatagay
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I also loved the episode. It was promising in every sense.

I am happy Aryan is with Saanchi. Aryan - Viren bonding showed that half-battle is won. Agree with you Priaa

Chalo let's keep watching.

I am sure Neelima ka raaz khulega. Kuch to hoga, for the family to know how Neelimas false ego led to the whole mess. May be the pandit will spill the beans that she had come to get Aryan-Saanchi kundli checked, and that's when saara sab kuch bahar aayega.

That's when Diwakar will feel at ease, about the whole scene.

What I loved though is, Prabhat knows how to keep Neelima in check.

Chandra- no comments. She is really too dominating and egoistic. Sometimes, I think because of her nature to not let-go-off, her married life back-fired. I still want to know her story.

But abhi ke liye, I am looking fwd to ArChi Saajehdari, Neelima's lies to be exposed and Sushant-Mala past.

Yaa kakisa itni stubborn hay ki baar baar sabkay beechmay apnay husband say daat khanay kay baad bhi lady never fails to open her filthy mouth.
When ever opens it fire blows out.
Ghar ko apnay blurred vision say jala degi yeh aurat.

The show has got lot to offer...and looking promising as well
You can say it's a new Ersk from yesterday onwards .
Things have take a complete reversal after aryan's attitude change
See when ever kakisa creates havvock prabhat is always there.
Earlier aryan was in a shell and now that he has come out of it...there is no stopping him.
Samajhdari say hi sajhedari hoti hay and Akeley bhi koi sajhedari nahi ho sakti.
So ab dono sajhedars samajhdari say sab theek kar dengay.
Tali ek haath say nahi bajti...
Dono husband wife ek dusray kay purak hotay hein agar ek bhi sahi na ho tho zindagi ki train de rail ho jati hay.
So issi tarah jab jab aryan ya sachi Akeley hongay toh sab bigar jayega but saath hongay toh dariya bhi par jayega.
They both are like oxygen to each other aur woh dono kya world kay sabhi pyar karnay walay oxygen hI hotay hein ek dusray kay liye.
Without each other there is no life as without oxygen you can not breath and your heart won't beat.
Sorry for the lamba bhashan...subha subha emotions may beh gayi😉