Wednesday's Epi: Khushi's last attempt to make everything okay.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The episode was pretty much Tai & her gang celebrating their victory and Survi's & her gang being sad because they can't find a way to get out of the problem.

Kartik readies Survi & takes her downstairs to choose a husband (I was kind of expecting to see the flashbacks of scene where he takes her to mandap for marriage with Aniket & there they were πŸ˜†).

Khushi stays in the bedroom and cries looking at Karvi's marriage pictures. Kartik is confused to see them and Khushi decides to reveal all. Kartik refuses to believe her and shouts.

Precap: Tai is boasting about her crimes in front of Survi and the gang but is shocked to see Kartik standing behind her.

Really broke my heart during the time Kartik gets Survi ready and takes her down with the flashbacks. Knowing what the future is going to be just made me more sad 😭😭.

I really love Aniket in this track. He's giving all support to Karvi. You would've expected him to be the one having a grudge against him instead of Bindu but it's not the case. At the same time, I'm really hating Bindu. Being a mother herself, she feels no remorse for Khushi. She's really like her mother 😑🀒.

Sorry for the short update again πŸ˜›.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That KarShi hug

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karshi are everything ❀️
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Karshi are everything ❀️

I understand Ankush wanted to explore more options to develop his acting abilities, and progress in his career, but I truly wish he had decided to stay for a couple of months so we could have gotten more KarShi, and a proper closure to KarVi😭
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I understand Ankush wanted to explore more options to develop his acting abilities, and progress in his career, but I truly wish he had decided to stay for a couple of months so we could have gotten more KarShi, and a proper closure to KarVi😭

Shows rarely dwell on the relationship between a parent & his/her child after a leap.They quickly shift the focus to romantic angle between the grownup kid of the erstwhile lead pair & heavily invest in it thereby reducing the role of the actors who choose to play the parents to very little
I guess that's why Ankush decided not to stay on as Kartik.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Shows rarely dwell on the relationship between a parent & his/her child after a leap.They quickly shift the focus to romantic angle between the grownup kid of the erstwhile lead pair & heavily invest in it thereby reducing the role of the actors who choose to play the parents to very little
I guess that's why Ankush decided not to stay on as Kartik.

I figured... I was expecting a lot of nice scenes between Survi and Srikant after the 8 year leap,, but they had very little and Srikant's role was overall reduced to very little... we didn't even get to see his bond with Kartik as much... which I found so interesting to watch in the first couple of episodes...the way he cared for him despite having no blood relationship. 😭 I am just crossing my fingers, toes and arms hoping Ankush is back with a new project with an even better platform and character very very soon... and that I will be able to access it much more easily... preferably on a channel that uploads the full episodes on their youtube channel πŸ˜†
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Still in luv with KarVi & KarShi scenes from yesterday's epi...
puja0802 thumbnail
so kartik will be normal and marry survi or he will be still abnormal and marry survi?
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

so kartik will be normal and marry survi or he will be still abnormal and marry survi?

I don't think he will become normal again since spoilers say that Khushi will be seen taking care of her mentally ill father but I really wanna see the old Kartik Barve once again before the leap comes!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I figured... I was expecting a lot of nice scenes between Survi and Srikant after the 8 year leap,, but they had very little and Srikant's role was overall reduced to very little... we didn't even get to see his bond with Kartik as much... which I found so interesting to watch in the first couple of episodes...the way he cared for him despite having no blood relationship. 😭 I am just crossing my fingers, toes and arms hoping Ankush is back with a new project with an even better platform and character very very soon... and that I will be able to access it much more easily... preferably on a channel that uploads the full episodes on their youtube channel πŸ˜†

Kartik & Shrikant's relation is what made me want to watch the first episode of YVR.They weren't realted by blood,yet the love Shrikant had for Kartik & Kartik in turn had so much love & respect for him.That for me was way too beautiful
And I was really looking forward to more of their scenes post leap.Sadly we didn't get any.