chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Tear filled eyes tab tak toh thik tha. This izzat selling nonsense at the cut price of 15 lakh is getting to be too much. I'm giving SSO until Saturday( before the wedding) to figure out via splashed water or slashed hands **whatever** it takes that he is being played like a violin in D Minor. Or honestly the essential core of his respect and admiration that she earned, that is separate from his attraction, which is just him being a man with functional eyesight will be gone. For me and most girls, being given respect means a lot more than being lusted after. If all that's left is an animal possession, the Shivika essence will be gone for me. Their love story cannot survive ASR and Khushi level disconnect. I cannot accept anorger couple where he adjusts to the woman he married because she is gorgeous and makes him frenzied, while intellectually he judges her with affectionate contempt all the way until the last scene, never GETTING her or valuing the rarity he married because he never sees her as a partner, but as a pet.

I swear to God Navin.I agree with you!!
I have my NEET pg exams in Dec and I honestly havent read a word today after the crapfest that was today's episode coz it made me totally loose it!
I dont want to tear SSO to shreds just yet and will give him some leeway till the wedding because till now he has almost always redeemed himself !! Moreover, I really hope that Gul will not give us such a cheap and convoluted storyline after that classy promo!!
And so far the writers have said that Anika will not be another Khushi so I will wait and watch...
And I also have all my hopes set on the water splashing scene that was shown in the segments as either a convo regarding the whole ONS nonsense or an apology for that coz the guy stays mute when he is drenched in his wedding clothes so...
And if you want, Asya34 had written quite a nice post which did a bit to cheer me up after all the horrible tweets and the episode itself , maybe you could take a look to calm yourself !!

Edited by chottekikhushi - 7 years ago
wafa.M thumbnail
Awesome...loved it... 😉
Haaye Shivika...😳
-Emmery- thumbnail
Oh my god
Your are like... Awesome

fallingpieces thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh how I wish this could have happened. I love that you didn't give us their words, didn't have us intrude. Let them keep that moment precious and theirs. We just get the aftermath- the peace and the happiness of their surrender and their honesty.

Shivaay's happiness... the happiness of everyone around him. It had me smiling and my heart leaping with joy... and then sinking in misery as I remembered what's happening in the actual show.

Beautifully written and so powerful, as always. Honestly, how is literally EVERYTHING you write gold? 😆

--------
There is one thing I will give them and that is that their misunderstandings aren't because they haven't tried to communicate with one another- almost every time, Shivaay or Anika have tried to discuss the situation and they've just been misinterpreting what the other is asking/ trying to say. I say almost because I wonder why Shivaay didn't tell Anika about Daksh's "challenge"? I get that it's to drive the story forward, but maybe it's because part of him is terrified that she would tell him she wants to stay with Daksh and ask who he is to interfere or tell her that she can't.

For this reason, I hope I HOPE that Shivaay marries Anika not because he thinks she's bad but because he needs to protect her. I can understand him being pissed at fate forcing his hand in this way... but for him to be angry at Anika? For no fault of her own. Over a misunderstanding... Over and over and over Anika has proved who and what she is to Shivaay and for him to marry her because he still thinks she's nefarious would destroy me. And her. I hope the reason doesn't break my heart or Anika's any more than it's already broken after such an emotionally exhausting week of episodes.

That all said, I can understand why Shivaay did what he did in the show- he has nothing to offer Anika if she leaves Daksh. If she leaves Daksh because of him then he knows he will have nothing but guilt as he lets Anika lose the best possible future she had a chance of without him. He loses the chance to keep her in his life through his best friend.

I don't know if you've ever heard the Hamilton soundtrack, but Shivaay and Anika give me the same incredibly painful feelings I get every time I listen to Satisfied. Giving each other up for reasons of family and honour and duty.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-XgTDiyfk0[/YOUTUBE]

Almost everything Angelica says to herself could be Shivaay's internal monologue as to why he's giving up Anika.

P.S. Have you demanded payment for the Robin and Tia are married idea btw? 😆 NotW came out a good few months ago, no?
Edited by fallingpieces - 7 years ago
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A.C.

This was beyond PERFECT!

Gosh, I so wish this would have happened on the show! I could completely imagine every moment here and I want to see Shivaay do this man! This is what he needs to do! Why the hell hasn't he?!

This is the SSO we are all desperately waiting for! When is he going to show up?! When will he break all of his preconceived molds and fight for both his love and lady?! He needs to fight dammit! For himself, for her and for they could become! He has to make the first move!
Gaaahhh, I can't wait for him to do something like this!!

Thank you so much for writing this!
You just made my day! I am at work and smiling like a complete idiot! But oh, what a way to begin the day! Thank you!

A.C

Spoilers nahi dekha, my love? If you want to see any of this onscreen, wait karlo, 2020 ke liye, assuming they haven't taken punar janam as Om and Rudra's kids or something--its Gul Khan, after all. Till then, khud ki story aur meri ye one shot se kaam chala lo! 😆
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why... oh! why can it not have been this kind of a ONS .. why do we have to put up with the same old ... same old crap
You know someone needs to tell Ms. Gul that when 2 strong and opinionated individuals marry it does have grounds for a tashan story to continue even with love thrown in
Edited by asya34 - 7 years ago
Oh.Bete.Ki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Bete Ki, I didn't expect such a masterpiece when I read the title. It was too good!
Let's just say I am grateful for my own long wild curls because they are the only things which shielded my face from mom. Else she would have thought why I was smiling goofily at a supposedly serious article! ;)

Write more, Steal our hearts and maybe a FF out of this??

Muah, thanks for the treat. It was gorgeous !!
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
#speechless & how i hope this happened in the show but alas, we have to do with yours and ACs creations to read about the shivika we all desire, ones which are not threatened by trp aunties 🤣
i have to say i read this while waiting for my table and friends for a brunch this morning as i had time. i started giggling so hyseterically that the hostess probably thought i was on crack or something (safe to say i cant go back there for a few weeks till she forgets me 😆)

but this was amazing @naps! continue writing and giving us releif when we cant digest an 80s bollywood film being played in the actual show🤣- lots of love
Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
annniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
damn!!! that was beautiful...awww
could you provide the second part. ..Please
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh! you have got such a brilliant talent.The way you express through words is beyond my words. simply awesome n very much because of happy ending. hats off.