srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wow...that was awesome
loved it so much
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bloody hell!!! That was BRILLIANT!!! Aghhh it was sooo intense, my heart is still racing and my cheeks hurt from grinning so much👏
CrazyabtTV thumbnail
What a write up. Completely loved it.. u have done a fabulous job... Happy ending for them.
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh Myyy Mathaaa!!!!
Brilliant!!!!!

You are an amazing writer, able to keep the reader almst holdig their breath wanting to see how the story unfolds. I especially love how you keep things simple, plausible, without needing to incorporate any unnecessary erotic scenes to sell the story. 

Bravo 👏 and may there be many many encores to come.

Thank you for a brilliant read.

deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love ya thats first and next it was out of world feeling to experience your writing! thanks for it..
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My Version of the shaayri:

"Ab Mukammal Hua Yeh Hissa...
Jab Do Dil Apne Pe Aaye..
Tab Poora hua Ishqbaazi Ka yeh Kissa..!"

👏
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
that was absolutely brilliant...awesome...loved it... 👏
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow
How do you manage to do this every freaking time? 👏👏
This was so amazing and dreamy❤️
Ohh i just loved it😃
Every single thing was perfect
How i wish to see Shivaay losing control like this...☺️
Thank you for including those wonderful RumYa moments😳
Take care😃
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chottekikhushi

Navin!! I expected a post from you yesterday itself but this is brilliant!! A big hug to you for this!! I I loved loved it!! 

If only this were true!! 
When and where can I find this Shivaay in the show Navin??  One who will tear down everything for his lady love and not just watch her leave him with tear filled eyes??

Tear filled eyes tab tak toh thik tha. This izzat selling nonsense at the cut price of 15 lakh is getting to be too much. I'm giving SSO until Saturday( before the wedding) to figure out via splashed water or slashed hands **whatever** it takes that he is being played like a violin in D Minor. Or honestly, the essential core of his respect and admiration that she earned is lost. That is her right , something she fought for. That is separate from his attraction which is making him lose control-- not his brains. And being possessive  and marrying her because he can't let someone else have her is just him being no different than Daksh, with his mania. 

Shivaay doesn't get a pass at forcibly marrying her for the wrong reason ( anything other than protecting her is the wrong reason) just because he is the hero. He knows better. I hate this regressive Arre Yaar Shadi HO Jane Doh, Saab Fix Ho Jayega-- no. No. Motives matter .  WHY you do something is as important as the outcome of what you are doing. He is no hero if he contemptuously forgets what he knows already about this woman, what has taken months for him to learn. If he cannot trust his own judgment what kind of man is he?? 

For me and most girls, being given respect means a lot more than being lusted after. If all that's left because of Daksh and Shivaay's collusion over Anika's body is Shivaay's animal possession, the Shivika essence will be gone for me. Their love story cannot survive ASR and Khushi level disconnect. I cannot accept another couple,  where he adjusts to the woman he married because she is gorgeous and makes him frenzied with the need to own her, literally. While the audience is watching helpless, as intellectually he judges her with affectionate contempt, she is just NOT good enough, until the last scene. Another man who  can't trust or value the rarity he married,  because he never sees her as a partner, but as a pet or a problem he solved?? Count me out. 
Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago