troubles amid Aryan and Saachi to increase to a large extent Article

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Diwaker's heart attack causes troubles amid Aryan (Kinshuk Vaidya) and Saachi (Shivya Pathania) to increase to a large extent in Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka

In the upcoming episode there will be lots of high voltage dramatic situations seen amid Saachi and Aryan in the daily soap.

The good and happy days in the life of Aryan and Saachi were just about to begin when all of a sudden Diwaker gets a heart attack.

Now, eyeing that Aryan is too much possessive for his father, Saachi gets too scared as Diwaker had received a heart attack due to Saachi's father.

Saachi gets too much tensed as Saachi cannot figure out as to how can now Saachi mend the broken relation amid Viren and Diwaker.

In the upcoming episode there will be lots of tragic situations seen amid Saachi and Aryan in the ongoing serial.

Aryan again starts to stay upset with Saachi and does not understand as to how to mend the crack amid Mittal and Sethia family.

It would be very interesting to watch as to how would Saachi's continious efforts bring out positive results?

Stay tuned for further details and developments in story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is this from serial gossip then it's not true because they said aryan will divorce saachi
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And this is when their sajhedari will begin coz that is the base of the show. Also yesterday segment did not indicate anything like that I fact Aryan was holding sanchi's hand
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly when I read this to I thought it was true but then I saw a article saying aryan will divorce her that's when I realized this is all a lie so don't believe serial gossip none of it's real
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs kusum
I don't feel Aryan will again be anger on Sachi
But instead they will stand together to face the situation.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't believe this is going to happen
What is thd use of thier patch up 😕 we will be going round in the same circle
Tfs
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi I am not going to believe any article other then
the videos or the show itself.
Even the videos are deseiving
So only the show for now.
Let's not kill the excitement by worrying about which is not even aired yet on the tv.
So stop worrying guys.
First watch the episode and then worry.