Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ab aur duriyaan bardash nhi ho payegi hum archi fans say.
Cv's agar sun rhe ho toh isay warning hi samajhna.
keep them together for now and forever
Love archi
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... so after seeing yesterday's episode and precap, I am feeling bored and disappointed.
The show is taking us back to square one.

When mausaji spilled the beans on Archi wedding day, it created grounds for a high voltage drama, and turning point for the story. It was a good start, because we wanted to see how both the families and Archi come around this problem, how they solve it and how they move on to the next set of challenges.

Everything until ArChi honeymoon and patch up was fine, but this Neelima-Chandra final argument and ego-clashes, bringing down the whole family, is a bit too much. It is uncalled for.

No one wants to talk or listen to the other. And the problem has soured up much more than required. It appears that problems will never get solved and there will be no harmony.

Besides, the light-heartedness from the show is disappearing, and it is become a tension-filled drama.

I am not willing to see one more round of sorrys, pacifying, doubting one another, use of harsh words etc. That would just be moving in rounds and circles without conclusion.

The story needs to shift from the existing problem, Because frankly, there is no problem.

The story needs to conclude with Neelima and Chandra, being made to realise their follies and everyone trying to clear the misunderstanding.

Otherwise, not so keen to see Aryan in an angry mode again.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think we should all message kinshuk and shivya and all the actors of the show and director we don't want to see this the more all we do maybe they will do it like they listen to us about archi reunion
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes it so sad the families are doubtful about archi relation.
They r doubting their own decision of getting them married.
Poor archi. Wo Kya soch rahe the aur yaha Kya horahe hai.
I feel Aryan won't leave Sachi this time and they both stand together.
But Nilima and bua will be instigating their families regarding the archi relation. And this may increase the distance between families more.
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are ruining the show for me. dragging things to extreme and to point of irreparable.

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Yaa that's not going to happen and now toh bilkul bhi nhi after they both have promised each other.

So no worries guys
Now toh be prepared for a strong sajhedari as ab toh viren bhi pissed ho chuka hay.
Bua g has got talent
Lady nay apnay bhai ka bhi brain wash kar diya.
Salute to women like her god I am so angry at her.

Seriously yaar its very sad to see the characters like verian and Devakar got influence by those brainless women's 😡
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya it's so bad to see the characters of Viren and Diwakar r changing for no good.
doubting their own decision of getting archi married is really shocking
mystory thumbnail
What to say if you all have already made your opinions .
But I would still say that let archi handle the situation together .
See before this sachi was all alone even her husband was not listening to her support toh door ki baat hay.
Now archi will get a fresh change
As they will handle it together
Now how will they bring both the families together that's a see thing.
Patience guys patience
Baki every body had got their own opinions

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Missesha

Ok... so after seeing yesterday's episode and precap, I am feeling bored and disappointed.

The show is taking us back to square one.

When mausaji spilled the beans on Archi wedding day, it created grounds for a high voltage drama, and turning point for the story. It was a good start, because we wanted to see how both the families and Archi come around this problem, how they solve it and how they move on to the next set of challenges.

Everything until ArChi honeymoon and patch up was fine, but this Neelima-Chandra final argument and ego-clashes, bringing down the whole family, is a bit too much. It is uncalled for.

No one wants to talk or listen to the other. And the problem has soured up much more than required. It appears that problems will never get solved and there will be no harmony.

Besides, the light-heartedness from the show is disappearing, and it is become a tension-filled drama.

I am not willing to see one more round of sorrys, pacifying, doubting one another, use of harsh words etc. That would just be moving in rounds and circles without conclusion.

The story needs to shift from the existing problem, Because frankly, there is no problem.

The story needs to conclude with Neelima and Chandra, being made to realise their follies and everyone trying to clear the misunderstanding.

Otherwise, not so keen to see Aryan in an angry mode again.

I agree..therez faltu drama without any valid reason..i was disappointed with diwakar and viren both..aryan and sanchi r sidelined ..they should have built up the track slowly , justifying everybodys behavior rather than rushing it n everyone doing the opposite of their characters..

So diwakar is kaan ka kacha if he believed neelima..that puts viren in the same category bec chandra also took out her frustration n said haan paise wapas kar do..she never told viren the complete truth ..i am so done with their jaap of humari beti khush rahegi kya...why call aryan's family conservative ..whars their attitude? IfTHEY do something wrong , ppl shd not make a big deal out of it and move on..thats modernism? When others do some mistake keep doubting them and blaming them till they lash out n again chandra says..aise tevar?

I am not that annoyed with diwakar as his self respect was crushed , he was keeping quite for long , he lashed out on viren..its natural..also everytime somebody from virens family only taunts them and insult them..how can he believe viren thinks differently n even if he does why cant he control his stupid family..firstly he shouldnt hv told abt the loan granted to sethias..he promised nobody will know..but diwakar saying that marriage was a mistake was uncalled for ..

Neelima got what she deserved ..aryan took a complete u turn ..at least not be sorry for returning honeymoon package ..now in precap sarita took a u turn ..she never lost cool on worst of issues n now this..

Edited by _charu_ - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
We all have seen the honeymoon episodes yaa I knw just the name honeymoon baki aisa kuch khaas tha nahi unmay honeymoon ko lekar.
So jo bhi hay
Usmay aryan nay apnay pain aur gussay ki wall ko khud giraya sachi nay us say kuch nahi bola
Aryan apnay aap hi normal ho gaya .
Un dono nay families kay jhagray ki baat par kuch khaas discussion nahi kiya sahi hay woh dono waha njoy karnay gaye thay dukhra ronay nahi gaye they.
Idhar diwakar nay bhi apni saari bharaas nikaal li viren par as jab tak archi ghar par thay toh koi kuch nahi bol rha tha
Ab yeh toh Acha hay ki diwakar kay mann may kya tha woh sab bahar agaya.
Apnay personal experience say bol rahin hoon dekho ek saath ek ladki ko husband and in laws ka support rarely hi milta hay.
If you get the support of both then consider your self very lucky which is again very rare.
Either hubby supporting hoga ya phir in laws.
Ab kya hay sachi kay case may bhi yahi hay...pehlay aryan naraz tha
But ab in laws naraz hein
So koi big issue nahi hay
Sarita I would say is not naraz but uskay husband ki life ka danger hogaya tha toh woh upset and scared hay.
Itna hakk toh hay usay .
So ab archi ka track develop hoga as husband and wife .
Romance koi khatam nhi hua unka ab toh aur Acha hojayega.
So ab toh show ko njoy karnay ka time agaya hay guys.
Ab zada maza ayega.