Flawed Creation or the TRP recipe?

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

I started following ERSK after fifteen episodes had aired and the most beautiful thing about the show in its first 50 episodes had been the fresh intake of how compound family works in south asia. The story kept a real take on conservative and honor-bounded families in comparison to middle-class families that reach to a certain class after there own hard work and input. Aryan and Sanchi's attachment and fascination with each other was in loopy works and generated excitement of meeting someone who can be a great partner and companion however since past two weeks, I feel that aspect has been deteriorating.

The show has opened up many loopholes without providing proper closure or keeping a loop open to possibly use the old cameo appearances later on. Build-up to the story and conflict is necessary but abrupt execution ever since the wedding festivities have ended aren't in best critical interests.

Aryan's proclamation of love in today's episode did not generate the intensity that it should have. His spoilt-rich boy personality fails to merge with the newly-in-love and angsty-reaction that has been executed in past two weeks to be specific.

With Sushant's track and Mala staying at Mittals, it seems as if creating unnecessary rifts instead of tackling with basic issues that a couple might go through is what ERSK ultimately aims for. The most unexpected things happening and overcoming them with partnership isn't really the message that should be aimed but then the TV content is so regressive that all thse tricks might actually turn this show into a SONY TRP leader.

I hope with more progress, the show's creative content isn't sacrificed as much as we have seen in past two weeks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai areeba.
Glad to see u back after long time
Missed u r beautiful analysis.
Agree with ur yaar
Aryan saying I love u. Has no emotions. He never said sorry for his rudeness and behaviour.
What he said to Sachi is more hurting that she is interfering in his life.
They did not show proper emotions and seem edited much of archi scenes.
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A big hello to everyone..
First let me introduce myself..
I am Mrumi.. and i am visiting our forum since beginning. I enjoy all posts and comments here.

but after yesterday's episode I couldn't stop myself from commenting.πŸ˜›

First about our Archi.. Yes.. there was lack of emotion in yesterday's scene.. probably that was the most important scene of the show.. Confession bada fika laga.. But I guess agar woh pura scene dikhate without deleting or cutting it then possibly we could feel that intensity which we want.. itna chota scene bilkul expect nahin tha.. aur sanchi ne toh kuch nahin kaha.. I was waiting for her outburst... not in a negative way.. but she could share her suffering and sorrow with her better half.. with her saajhedar.. Ek ladki duniya se ladh sakti hain agar pati saath ho.. Actually.. They could have dedicated one full episode to Archi.. but alas! they didn't.

According to segments, Aaryan aaj maafi toh maang lega but woh kitni effective hogi pata nahin.. Certainly he was at fault.. but kal ka precap dekh ke lagta hain aaj bhi aisehi bhagte bhagte Archi scenes milenge..

Now.. come to Pariwar.. I dont want to comment on Neelima and Chandra.. already uspe bahot discussion ho gayi hain.. But personally I don't like kal ka Diwakar ka behavior with Viren.
Shuru se I am with Sethiyas.. unke saath galat hua.. I agree.. but kal ke drama mein ek common sense wali baat thi ke koi baap jis ghar mein beti di hain uss ghar ko takleef kaise de sakta hain.. agar Sethiya bhavan sell hota hain aur Sethiyas chote ghar mein shift ho jayenge toh ultimately Sanchi will suffer.. toh Viren aisa kaise hone dega.. Diwakar ne yeh baat kaise nahin sochi?

Lets see.. ab aage aur kya drama hota hain..
Glad to know you all...😊
Beautiful... thumbnail
Hai mrumi😊
Good to read u r post.
Agree with u r words. Archi scene could have been more better and emotional. 😊
Diwakar behaviour came as asurprise to me yesterday. Unke saath bahut galat hua but it's not their nature to behave like this. Earlier it was shown, the sethiyas do all the things by considering all member opinions in their weekly family meetings. ( even its replacing a fan)
Then how can he just take the sudden decision of selling off the house in Aryan and Sachi absence ..It's more an emotional and impulsive decision not a thoughtful decision of Diwakar ( credit to the liar kakisa)
Ur. point is so valid.
No one thought how can viren destroy his daughter own home and family. .? And they do know bua doings without even Viren and kusum knowledge like that of Rishi proposal.
All r so angry this time. πŸ˜• And now this heart attack drama?
Ab archi ko Kya Kya shocks milega ?😲
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai mrumi😊

Good to read u r post.
Agree with u r words. Archi scene could have been more better and emotional. 😊
Diwakar behaviour came as asurprise to me yesterday. Unke saath bahut galat hua but it's not their nature to behave like this. Earlier it was shown, the sethiyas do all the things by considering all member opinions in their weekly family meetings. ( even its replacing a fan)
Then how can he just take the sudden decision of selling off the house in Aryan and Sachi absence ..It's more an emotional and impulsive decision not a thoughtful decision of Diwakar ( credit to the liar kakisa)
Ur. point is so valid.
No one thought how can viren destroy his daughter own home and family. .? And they do know bua doings without even Viren and kusum knowledge like that of Rishi proposal.
All r so angry this time. πŸ˜• And now this heart attack drama?
Ab archi ko Kya Kya shocks milega ?😲

I hope ke iss sab mein Viren ko bura naa lage.. coz kal Viren bhi hamari hi tarah disappoint tha.. uski bhi toh respect hain.. usko bhi yeh insult lag sakta hain.. khandani nahin hain toh kya hua.. But i guess Viren kitna bhi dil dukha ho dikhayega nahin.. woh hospital mein bhi hain...

Archi ko toh shaadi ke pehle din se shock hi mil rahe hain.. ab shayad aadat ho gayi hogi unhe..

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello mrumi
Welcome...good to see new members here.
First of all sabko refer kar rhi hoon yeh baat
Dekho hum sab nay segments dakhein hein and we all know ki aryan shuru say yeh bol raha hay ki woh sachi say bahut pyar karta hay bus abhi hurt hay...toh uss hi sab say dekha jaye toh kal ka scene sahi hay guys
Woh dono bolay ki ek wall thi woh toot gayi hay ab
Wall hi thi bus aryan sachi say nafrat thori karnay laga tha ab toot gayi hay toh boldiya I love you.
Koi dono rotay hi thoray raheingay janmo tak
Acha hay na sachi nay koi fuss nahi create kiya bcoz she knew ki aryan us say pyar karta hay But keh nhi raha tha that's it.
Usnay khud example diye thay net par recipe and blah blah.
Ab njoy karengay ya phir gilay shikway mitanay may phir time waste karengay dono see pehlay say hi problem gate par khari hay baba sa ka heart attack.
Toh fast and furious hokar romance karnay do wesay hi priyanka ka phone anay wala hay.
Dono mature hein haan aryan thora kam hay but theek hay ab sab sought out toh ho hi jayega dono kay beech.
So jitna bhi scene diya dono ko toh I feel sahi tha guys theek hay na no fuss types.
Acha hay fast show hay atleast aur shows ki tarah toh nhi 7-8 years say pakka rahein hein.
Straight forward show hay fastly paised.
Modern couple hay theek hay na niptao syappa jaldi. pyar kar tay hein samjh liya dono ko.
Ho gaya.
Direction thori poor thi bus.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Haii Priaa
Long post !
Ok archi reunion hogaya though it's not as effective as I expected it could be.
Ok no issues we will move on. Hope aaj kuch acha mile dekhne ko before the heart stroke bomb blasts on archi.
. But I fear they gonna edit the most part of the romantic date scene.
I wish Viren give some piece of mind to bua too.
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Haii Priaa

Long post !
Ok archi reunion hogaya though it's not as effective as I expected it could be.
Ok no issues we will move on. Hope aaj kuch acha mile dekhne ko before the heart stroke bomb blasts on archi.
. But I fear they gonna edit the most part of the romantic date scene.
I wish Viren give some piece of mind to bua too.

Hello roopa
Mujhe jo lag rha hay woh menay boldiya
Hope ki aaj woh log scene cut nahi karengay
Let's wait and watch
Sari galti kakisa ki hay
Bua nay ghar bech nay ko khud nahi bola tha pehlay neelima boli thi phir bua boli
Haan bus yeh baat hay ki bua ko chup rehna chahiye tha that she didn't .
Ab toh bomb gir chukka aur phatega bhi.
Ghayal hongay humaray archi
Pagal burias as mona says.

Edited by mystory - 7 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think today's episode will have some good romantic moments, before Priyanka calls.
Let's see.

Archi romance has never been cheesy so far, so considering that, I felt the shot was good.

I hope they show enough moments for viewers to feel that Aryan has completely melted and accepted Saanchi truly.

Cvs spent enough time showing Aryan's anger, so they should show enough romance to nullify the effect too.

Otherwise Saanchi was never angry with him, so she didn't really take long to accept his outburst either.

I have a feeling, Priyanka's call will almost be in the last 3-4 minutes.
Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I think today's episode will have some good romantic moments, before Priyanka calls.

Let's see.

Archi romance has never been cheesy so far, so considering that, I felt the shot was good.

I hope they show enough moments for viewers to feel that Aryan has completely melted and accepted Saanchi truly.

Cvs spent enough time showing Aryan's anger, so they should show enough romance to nullify the effect too.

Otherwise Saanchi was never angry with him, so she didn't really take long to accept his outburst either.

I have a feeling, Priyanka's call will almost be in the last 3-4 minutes.

Hope so Esha. 😊
Let archi has moments to spend and cherish from their first honeymoon before the bomb blasts on them. But see they have to show Viren reaction in his house ,then Herat attack thing,hospital drama and then Priyanka will call Sachi in the last.
So no much expectations😊 if they show then it's more than good πŸ˜›