Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg! This awesome amazing!! No haddis yayyy!!!

God directly haan...WAAH!!!

Loving this mahishee!!

Update soon...
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bang! I'm back. So finally, this stands Complete *naacho*!
Anu, I'd named this Kshatriyaa on purpose. Kshatrani means 'A Brave Rani'. But I wanted to give her an identity separate from being Arjun's wife. Hence Kshatriyaa, a born warrior.

Chapter Two

"Madhav, mujhe Kahan le jaa rahein hain?", Cried Arjun. He'd been woken up early in the morning. And before he could know, he was already on a Chariot with Krishna, traversing to an unknown place. For the umpteenth time, he'd asked this and yet no answer. Agitated, he looked towards his surroundings. The soil beneath them was moist and the horizon was lined with a glowing orange hue. Clearly, it was time for sunrise. He heard the soft mumble of water. It was then he realised that they were moving along a river bank.

Ahead of them, he could see two shadows, far in the distance. After a while, it became visible to him that one was Satyabhama, Madhav's wife while the other he couldn't know of.

They got down hurriedly and soon, he was face to face with the undeciphered lady. As soon as his eyes hit her face, his pupils dilated in astonishment. Why, those were the same fiery eyes. With a glint of red, with a semblance of fire.

"Ma... Madhav... Yeh..", he stuttered, unable to say anything.

"Inse miliye Arjun, yeh hai Rajkumaari Draupadi. Inse hi aapka Vivaah hone jaa raha hai", spoke Krishna, with a hint of playfulness. He very well knew what his Sakha was thinking of.

Arjun was bewildered beyond words. Was it just a sheer piece of luck? Or was it destiny who'd bound them together?

"Main chahti Hoon ki Vivaah se poorva aap dono kuch Baatein Jaan le", said Satya.

"Arjun, Draupadi koi sadharan stree Nahi. Yeh Agniputri hai aur saath hi Ek Atyant kushal yoddha bhi. Kadachit aap iski toh Ek jhalak dekh ki chuke hai", she giggled. "Saath hi, Draupadi ne prann liya hai ki yeh Drona putra Ashwathamma Ka bhi vadh karengi".

Arjun was surprised. It was probably the first time he'd heard of such things about a lady. And he was proud that he was his to be wife.

"Arjun...", Began Krishna, taking Draupadi's hand in his, "Tum dono Ka Milan niyati hai. Dharmastapna Hetu, uss Ishwar Ka vidhaan hai. Aur aaj, Main, Vasudevaa Krishna, iss sooryaday ke saath meri Sakhi Draupadi Ko tumhe daan karta Hoon"

There was a gust of wind and a loud clearing of clouds. Sunrays hit the water and glittered the flowing waves. Another step had been taken towards the supreme goal of restoring truth and law.

There was jubilance all around. Arjun & Draupadi had married amidst great pomp and splendour. The rituals were a sublime mixture of Hindu Tradition and Aadivaasi Culture.
Soon, Draupadi bit a teary adieu to her home, her father and set upon a new journey with the pandavas, accompanied by Krishna & Bhama.

Fate took its twists and turns. Indraprastha was laid down. Shakuni & Duryodhan had played their dirty game of dice. Draupadi was insulted , the Pandavs had sworn to Kaurav's misery. They had exiled and returned back strong. The war, full of blood and disasters had drawn to an end. The Pandavs had won, the Kauravs were dead.

The only thing that remained was the fulfillment of Draupadi's Prann.

Arjun sat in his Shivir, rather tensed. After the fall of Duryodhan, he had sent his soldiers to look out for Ashwathamma. But he hadn't been spotted ever since the war ended. He feared that he might've escaped and it would be impossible to locate him hence. Besides, he had a gut feeling of an unknown tragedy that was to befall.

True to it, he heard loud moans and shouts of Draupadi. Fearing the worst, he ran out and saw her collapsing near their son's camp. Hidimba and Devaki were sailing hard. He ran inside the tent and the sight he saw was shattering enough to break his morale. Covered in blood and slaughtered, lay the five pandav sons. Also, with them was Drishtadhyum, Draupadi's brother. Soon after, the other Pandavs came rushing in and were equally shocked.

Leaving Draupadi to Bhama's care, they alighted their horses and set at once, behind that demon.

It was almost sunrise by the time they found him near the banks of Ganga, doing the Antim Sanskaar of his father and Duryodhan. His eyes shone and their was satisfaction on his face. He had wiped off the clan of Pandavs and that gave him happiness.

They surrounded him and we're about to kill when he broke into loud wails of laughter.
"Try as you may Pandavs! You cannot kill me. For I've the boon to only perish by neither a man nor a God, not an animal.", He smirked.

They looked at each other, puzzled. They who could possibly kill him? In utter frustration, Arjun stretched his Gandeev and came zipping through the air, an arrow. But the arrow couldn't touch him. The boon was true.

The five brothers fell down on their knees, crying. It was now that they felt to give up on war. Stood in front of them, a ruthless demon, who's slaughtered their children. And they couldn't even touch him.

Just then, when there seemed no hope, came a bright flash of light. It blinded everyone. They could feel the intense heat and radiance. In the next second, they heard a loud moan followed by a fatal cry. Finally, after a few minutes, the brilliance of the light faded and they saw Ashwathamma, rolling in pain, onto the ground. A million arrows pierced his body. And far, on the cliff, was a horserider. It's form shone, like a heavenly being.

As the form came closer, they realised it was Draupadi. Ashwathamma was yet dumbstruck as to what had happened to him.

"Rakshas!", She shouted. Her entire body was illuminated and her eyes red, as if they contained fire. "It was I, who was destined to kill you. Your actions provoked the fire in me and when I killed you, I was neither a human, nor a God, nor a beast. I was fire myself. The fire which burned the Khandav Forest. The fire which burns in the stove. The holy fire which burns in the Yagya."

Everything in the surrounding started burning, there was no end to her anger. She had lost not one but five of her putras. Bhama, Hidimba & Devaki came running to the spot. There was nothing which could calm down the fire.

Suddenly, out of no where, flew a Morpankh. Floating soothingly into the air, it came and rested onto her. The radiance faded out gradually and so did the fire.
She kneeled down and wept to her heart's content. Bhama narrated who she'd taken the form of fire once she'd gained consciousness. Worried, they all had come there.
Arjun lifted her up and together, they returned to the camp's as the daylight broke once again.

The war, was finally over. The brutal memories pinched hard. The valor of the Kshtriyas was narrated time and again, generations after generations. But somewhere, the bravery of this Kshatriyaa was lost into the pages of History.

That was it. See yaa until the next time!

Cheers.
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res.
Unres kal pakka. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Crisp, and awesome! The descriptions were on the point, clear and engaging! Loved reading this piece! :D
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Elara--

Res.
Unres kal pakka. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Unres
Review of all the parts one by one. 😳 πŸ˜‰
The prologue-The 2 phrases that caught my attention were "the poojniya devil shakuni" πŸ˜† πŸ˜› and "the queen of his heart". The entire thing is so nicely done and i like this concept of a warrior drau. The scene between ardi was just ❀️
Chap-1-Aye haaye that teasing and taunting and that shighra hi aa jayegi. ☺️ Aww satya and panchali taught a good lesson to ashwatthama's men. 😈 Govind's, swayam bhudevi ki tarif hum kaise karein? 😳 πŸ˜† And arya's eyes looking for his yagyaseni. 😳 Vivah tay ho gaya phir bhi pata nahi chala! πŸ˜†
Chap-2-Aww our ever naughty parth ke madhav. πŸ˜† And that meeting!
How magnificently have you described the killing of ashwatthama, just wow!πŸ‘ I am really speechless! And I am in love with this draupadi! So so amazing! The last part did all the magic for me! As always a fantastic effort that was a pleasure to read. ⭐️

Love
Your Ramya di πŸ€—
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oye, I forgot I had res's here!
This was such a cute story!
The flow and the way you write is something unique, Mahi, it is completely your style, that no one can match!
Keep writing more and entertaining us! 😳