Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Good writing Mahi. Nice to see Panchali as warrior princess though it is contrary to reality.
But Like Sam I also want pure ARDI stuff. No intruders please.Update soon.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Good writing Mahi. Nice to see Panchali as warrior princess though it is contrary to reality.

But Like Sam I also want pure ARDI stuff. No intruders please.Update soon.

It will, it will be! I don't understand why you guys are so worried!πŸ₯±
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot Mou!
So happy you liked it! Yeah, that arrow scene is my favourite too!
I may not guarantee mushy waala romance but there will be sparks for sure and you'll love it! πŸ˜‰
I will update very very soon πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oye this was amazing re! but pet nhi bhara...πŸ˜† sorry yaar xant comment long net is very slow!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Koi nahi!
Thank you!πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Before I proceed, a few clearances :
- This is a purely ArDi Story (the reason I'm posting it here. Other would've posted it in MM). By this, I mean that there will be other couples too but the main focus is on Arjun & Draupadi.
- This won't be too long, it'll be done with in a couple of updates
- Lastly, I'm completing it no matter what.

Chapter One

Arjun returned to their campsite, empty handed. He was feeling dejected, yet was soothed by the thought that he'd maintained his dignity and didn't fight with a Woman. There was something in her fiery eyes that had caught his attention.

"Bhrata! Bhrata!", Snapped Nakul. "Kahan kho gaye aap?"
"Aree Arjun. Aa gaye tum! Shikaar Kahan Hai?!"
With a heavy heart,he narrated the strange happenings. And when he'd finished -

Nakul burst out in unhindered laughter. "Matlab Gandeevdhaari Mahaparakrami Yodha Arjun ko Ek stree ne parast Kiya!"
"Nakul...", scolded Yudhishthir.
"Chalo chodho ab Bhratashree ko. Bohot vyang kar liya.", Came Devika. "Prataha kaal se kuch bhojan bhi nahi Kiya."
"Chaliye Devarji. Aapke liye bhojan Andar pirsa hai", said Himdimba.
"Haan Haan le jao. Isko bhojan karanewaali aayi nahi naa. Isiliye Bhabhi se hi kaam chalana padega", teased Bheem.
But Arjun simply smirked and got into the Hut. "Sheeghra hi aa jaayegi Bhaiyya!", He thought.
"Nakul, tum chalo mere saath".

A Nearby Tribal Village

"Bhago sabhi! Sab apne Ghar mein ghus jao! Sainikon ne punah aakraman kiya hai! Savdhaan!"
There was a lot of chaos in the otherwise attractive markets of the tribal village. People ran helter skelter to find a protecrive enclosure. There were cries of the injured Tribals and moans of little children who were scared. Soldiers of the Ruthless King Ashwathamma were creating havoc as they destroyed everything that came in their way, from fruits to men. Even women weren't spared from their cruel attacks.
Suddenly out of no where, the Sainiks were showered upon by arrows. A whole sea of them. Flawlessly aimed at every enemy, in minutes, the entire Tukdi was throbbed onto the ground, rolling in pain.
Riding on a magnificent black horse, two ladies appeared from behind the crowd. Still mounted, one of the duo kept her Talwaar on the neck of the Tukdi Head and warned him that the next time, they won't be alive.
The wounded soldiers gathered their wits and fled off without a word.

"Ati Uttam Panchali!"
Entered the scene, was a Man, strikingly beautiful to be a mortal being. His face was dusky yet radiant and his eyes were in the shape of lotus petals. A certain glow beamed from his form which illuminated the dampness around. Yes, He was The Supreme Hari, Dwarkadheesh Bhagwan Shri Krishna.
"Dhanyavad Govind!", She chuckled. Both of them enjoyed harassing these petty soldiers and every single time, they threw them out of the basti. Yet this dumb minded Ashwathamma couldn't understand their power and kept on sending them to invade. There hadnt been a major loss of life but such attacks always disturbed the routine of Tribals and shadowed fear on them.

"Aur humaari prashansa?", Fused the other woman.
"Ab svayam Bhudevi ki prashansa hum kaise karein Priye?", Thought Kanha.
She blushed, hearing that unsaid praise which confused Draupadi.
"Ahem ahem!", She coughed, breaking that eyelock which was growing intense between them.

"Ek Stree? Jisne Ashwathamma ke sainikon ko parast Kiya? Asambhav!", Exclaimed Arjun
"Yadi tum wahan hote aur apni Aankhon se woh drishya dekhte to kadachit itna aasharchaya nahi karte", said Yudhishthir.
"Parantu Bhrata yeh kaise sambhav hai?"
"Sambhav hai Arjun! Uski aankhon mein Ek tej tha. Shareer mein Ek aag si thi, jaise svayam Agni se janmi ho. Hum chipe hue the uss samay anyatha usse uska naam aadi aavashya poochte"
"Bharatashree, yadi aisi koi kanya hai tum main use sheeghra hi milna chahta Hoon", he resolved.

The Next Day

"Utho Arjun Utho! Dekho Sandesh aaya hai!", Screamed Bheem.
"Kis...ka...", he mumbled.
"Govind ka!", He laughed. "Ve Yahin hai, uss Aadivaasi Basti mein. Humein aamantrit kiya hai"
As soon as he heard the word 'Govind', he sprang up to his feet. "Kahan!?", He snatched away the letter.

Tribal Village, Panchal

"Accha hua woh toh Maine Bhrata Yudhishthir ko Kutiya ke peeche dekh liya, anyatha pata hi nahi chalta ki aap log Yahin ho", said Kanha.
"Pai laagu Kunti Bua", he touched her feet. "Aaushyaman Bhavah!"
Arjun, wasn't interested in Madhav's talks for the first time. His eyes were seeking that Kshatriyaa , that lady Warrior who had impressed everyone.

"Kahan Parth!", Bhama gave him a slight shoulder push to bring him in his senses.
"Kahan khoye hue ho?"
"Woh.. Woh..", he looked here and there.
"Itna khoyaa hua hai ki Mujhse bhi bhet karne ka samay nahi", Madhav fussed.
"Aree nahi Madhav! Aisa nahi", he was again left speechless.

Krishna and Satya had a good laugh. This naughty duo always managed to get him tongue tied and blushing. This time was the same.

"Chalo Parth, tumhe Panchal Naresh se milvaaon"

Raj Sabha

Krishna, The Pandavas & Drupad sat together to discuss political matters.

"Inse miliye Maharaj Drupad. Yeh paach Pandav hain."
"Yeh toh humaara saubhagya hai ki humein Pandavon jaise Mahaparakrami Yodhaon ke Darshan hue", welcomed Drupad.

Arjun wasn't able to focus much in the proceedings of the Sabha. His mind wandered in those deep fiery eyes of that Lady and her confident body language. How he wished he would've pulled off that dupatta to see her face then and there. He wanted to see her skills once more. If it would be someone else, he wouldn't have bothered.

"Aap sahi keh rahein hai. Par mujhe Lagta hai Arjun ko vichaar Hetu thoda samay chahiye. Kyun Arjun, taiyaar ho?", Asked Yudhishthir.
He blankly blinked at his elder brother. The others were eerily staring at him.
"Hmm Haan. Bilkul", he foolishly replied.

"Toh phir Tay raha! Arjun ka Vivaah aapki suputree Draupadi ke saath hoga", announced Krishna.
Kanha mischievously looked at Parth, who was highly alarmed. When and where did this happen for him? But before he could forcefully protest, his mind reminded him that he himself had agreed upon it. He made a resolve to talk to Yudhishthir about it, how he hadn't heard much. But before that, he had to find that Warrior Girl who was all over his mind and soul.

-Mahi
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing amazing amazing! OMG!! This is really good!!! this is a whole new plot and i am in love with this story! will you continue it??😳 plzz??😳 so there are no haddisπŸ˜† and I am loving it already!!
P.s:I think it would have been good if it was kshatrani instead of kshatriyaa. just my thoughtπŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful. The thought itself that she will marry only him is magical. Thank you so much for fulfilling my wish through your story. But I am sceptical again the five husbands may happen,not sure though.
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res, Res. I have two to Unres πŸ˜›