|| Kshatriyaa : The Warrior Princess : Complete Pg 4 ||

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Pranipat All! Remember me? Yeah, that same Mahi who keeps writing Random OSs here and there. This time is no different, I'm here with yet another piece. A bit grander and Hatke one. Its set in a Imaginary Sequence of events and has nothing to do with the Original Mahabharat. The happenings might be similar but its a pure work of Fiction
Here we go!

KSHATRIYAA
THE WARRIOR PRINCESS

Prolouge

Deceit and Treachery had once again triumphed in Aryavrat as Dhritrashtra had added a feather to his Mis-doings. The Pandavaas had been ruthlessly exiled from Hastinapur. The recent turn of fate was such that all the decisions made by the Blind Samraat were based on the whims and fancies of his ill minded Son. The Kauravas were rising to more dark power every minute as they took over most of the Provinces of tbe Lands near and far, with Dwarka being an exception - courtsey the Yukti - Kapat - Chal of the Poojaniya Devil, Gandhaar Naresh Shakuni.

Meanwhile, Dronacharya had gained supreme control over Panchaal - the kingdom of his arch rival Drupad. He had taken advantage of Dhritrashtra's Authority and fulfilled his own desire of bringing Panchaal Naresh to the ruins.

Thus stood two clans, ousted from their righteous Kingdoms and destined to work as a team for a common goal - DharmaStaapna.

Forest On The Outskirts Of Panchaal

The Sun dawned on the Land. Its golden rays illuminated the Forest. For everyone else, it was a usual day but for Pandavaas, it was a struggle for Mortality. Arjun stood over a small ravine. The Sun Rays shone brilliantly over the Stream beneath. The Smooth Pebbles lay below the white froth of water. He closed his eyes to focus on the Animal sounds. He aimed to bag a big game in hunting so that he could trade meat for some grains and atta in the nearby tribal village. A Soft rustle was sensed. His hands effortlessly extracted a bow from the Quiver and placed it stretched on his Gandeev. With his eyes shut still, he fired the arrow into emptiness.
But before he could open his eyes, another arrow ripped past his ear and hit the Deer. There was a deep low moan and sudden stillness in the air. A bit baffled, he reached the spot where the Deer lay dead. A Turbaned Man draped in White and Red kurta was already removing the arrows from the Deer's body.

"Kshama Karna Parantu ise humne maraa hai. Iss kaaran se ispar humaara adhikaar hai".
"Yeh Satya Nahi", came a prompt reply. His eyes still were focussed on the Deer Skin.
"Iss Hiran Par Pratham Vaan Humaara Laga Tha", he argued.
"Nissandeh. Aapke Vaan Ne Ise Ghayal Kiya Aur Humaare Vann Ne Iske Praan Har Liye", he reasoned.

And then, the Man looked up at him, for the first time. He saw the deep black orbs and a burning fire in them. Why, she was a woman! No doubt those eyes and soft hair that curled out of the turban were of a girl. He hung his head low and allowed her to take away his hunt. He stood there for sometimd until the lady had galloped on her horse, far enough to disappear from his sight. Only dust swirled in the surrounding owing to her speedy departure.

Little did he know that she was Yagyaseni - the future Patraani of Hastinapur and the Queen of his Heart.

-Mahi

INDEX

Chapter One - Pg 3
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pure ArDi Mahii? πŸ˜‰
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When I first read the title in the pm I thought Kshatriyas in sense Arjun but here it's the warrior princess . It changes the whole way of perspective and I like it 😳 .
The start is beautiful and intriguing and gets you to think what is going to happen next after that short ArDi encounter . But since people don't usually continue their stories I am prepared not to get hooked to it πŸ˜†hopefully you shall prove me wrong and shall complete it. I don't know how long or what story plot it is going to take but since you said it's a piece of fiction and not the real epic itself , I am all in ! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the way you introduced the readers to upcoming and gave a brief history of the scenario.
Ahh so Arjun ji is all hunting huh πŸ€‘πŸ˜‰ . I can totally imagine the scene with Shaheer.
When someone else had like hit the target I never guessed it was Panchali. I only got the clue when Arjun himself did πŸ˜† I loved how he left the prey and gave it to her . 😳
It was short but the Milan had some spark which really engrossed me in and it's the total opposite to the pure Shiv Mandir wala Milan that StarBharat gave us πŸ˜†. Anyways , I really liked the start . "Ladki beautiful ne kardia hai chull !" ☺️ So looking forward for a beautiful love story stored in .
But if its not a romantic story or let's say not pure ArDi story then please inform me now so that I don't take the wrong road regarding the story . πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Love
Sam
Ps the banner is beautiful .

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Pure ArDi Mahii? πŸ˜‰

now this is question that got me thinking πŸ€“ is it some clue that this ain't a full ArDi story or something else 😳 .
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

now this is question that got me thinking πŸ€“ is it some clue that this ain't a full ArDi story or something else 😳 .

It is, in fact, that Sam. You can read this happily πŸ˜›
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Pure ArDi Mahii? πŸ˜‰

Unres
It is amazing Mahi ⭐️
The first meeting of Parth and Panchali was very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘
And this is a fantasy Mahabharat πŸ˜‰
Please give me my Krishna-Bhama πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Update ASAP 😳
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is brilliant re Mahi! Do continue soon!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Sam Behena!
It may not be a romantic ArDi Story but I'm sure it's ArDi only. I get you girl, to be honest now there's no Subhadra. Khush Toh Bohot Hogi Tum πŸ˜†
Glad you liked the spark. Id wanted to give that feel. And, and, 90% of my stories are complete so I can assure you that this'll be completed in a week or a little longer. Until of course some calamity strikes πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot!😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Unres
It is amazing Mahi ⭐️
The first meeting of Parth and Panchali was very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘
And this is a fantasy Mahabharat πŸ˜‰
Please give me my Krishna-Bhama πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Update ASAP 😳

Thank you Priye!πŸ˜ƒ
I will give it OK?πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This is brilliant re Mahi! Do continue soon!

Thank you Pro!😳