Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahhu

We should of got a Maha episode for this and I have a feeling that saachi will say something to bua when she finds out and aryan and his family will get really pissed when they find out what neelima did

Haan mahuu
Dhamaka toh banta hay ab
Let's see what cv's have planned for us
Agar bua and kakisa kuch gadbad nahi karengay toh show agay kesay barega
I think ab mittal's and sethias ka relation toot jayega
And archi mil kar dobara say families ko kareeb laye gay.
Ab dono ki struggle start hogi
See ab disagreements bhi hongay lekin sab cheeso ko apnay relationship say peechay rakh kar kesay dono ek dusrayi ka saath dengay woh dekhnay wali baat hay.
Abhi tak toh sirf aryan door tha but ab mujhe lagta hay pura pariwar sachi say door ho jayega shayad
Ab sajhedari dekhnay milegi.
Hoping for best results
Edited by mystory - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes this heart attack thing wil def affect Sachi relation with her in laws. πŸ˜•
Expect for Aryan and Priyanka ,may Sachi will loose the support of rest.😭
And Priyanka. 😲A big problem is ready to come in her way and I don't know she can be of any help to Sachi and Aryan. .πŸ₯±
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't think everyone will do that because they all know that she did not do anything n yes the families will break but aryan will support her n I wonder what's going to happen with mala
mystory thumbnail
I think they all are sailing in same boat right now so they will help each other out
Koi aur chara nahi hay
Their bond will become strong with each passing day.
They will become best friends

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystory

Esha ji jay baat boli sahi apnay
I hope you understand hindi.
Ek dum subtle analysis true in every sense .
Meri aur aap ki soch ek dum matching I also said something on these lines only in another post.

Thank you :)
Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

I actually enjoyed Archi romance. It was fast, appropriate and subtle. For a change, I liked it, as compared to the stereotype TV romance, where they just show eye candy shots from various different angle.

I really liked how the Archi scene unfolded. Angry Aryan bursting into tears - a surprised Saanchi - and a loving wife who pleasantly caressed her emotionally hurt husband. It was a very realistic shot.

However, I agree that Diwakar- Viren scene was more impactful, so instead of reminiscing over Archi scene, we were left with the lasting impressions of the hurt/ troubles in the two families.

I personally wished though, that CVs had dedicated one light-hearted romantic episode to Archi and some light moments, and then built up on Viren-Diwakar drama, instead of showing it all simultaneously.

Exactly that was I want..😊 Archi kahi kho se gaye kal ke drame mein.. aisa mujhe lagta hain..

Regardless, it was a powerful episode. I appreciate the show, for breaking off from stereotypes, and giving a realistic angle to every character and the story pattern.

Initially the show had many light-hearted scenes between Priyanka and gang, or Tanu-Saanchi. I want some of those moments back.

Word Count: 0

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Sorry for the late reply...couldn't njoy the discussion together with you all.

Just saw the episode
I do feel that the viren and diwakar scene was much more intense then the archi love confession scene it should have been given more importance though .
But over all today's episode was good.
I feel and hope tomorrow we all gona witness more love in the air.
Archi love scene is like the saying goes short and sweet.
Was expecting a lil more but what was shown goes well with their personality .
I mean like zada rona dhona wesay bhi we all dont like na
Aur hum sab wesay bhi cv's kay peechay paray thay ki archi ko kareeb Lao and all that...theek hay toh thora fast wala dikha diya.
Ab kam say kam jo mil raha hay usay njoy karo guys.
And I have a strong feeling ki kuch bara dhamaka honay wala hay...
Let's hope everything goes fine.

Koi nahi re i know you were stuck finding the episode πŸ˜›
I enjoyed archi scene a lot ..but the problem that we saw the segment and when it was aired it was less and sachi what about sachi pain πŸ˜• they showed only Aryan pain thats why it was a lil disappointed πŸ₯± coz archi scene jetna bhi dekho kum lagta hai πŸ˜†
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Koi nahi re i know you were stuck finding the episode πŸ˜›
I enjoyed archi scene a lot ..but the problem that we saw the segment and when it was aired it was less and sachi what about sachi pain πŸ˜• they showed only Aryan pain thats why it was a lil disappointed πŸ₯± coz archi scene jetna bhi dekho kum lagta hai πŸ˜†

This line is totally correct
Now I stand with you .
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I actually enjoyed Archi romance. It was fast, appropriate and subtle. For a change, I liked it, as compared to the stereotype TV romance, where they just show eye candy shots from various different angle.

I really liked how the Archi scene unfolded. Angry Aryan bursting into tears - a surprised Saanchi - and a loving wife who pleasantly caressed her emotionally hurt husband. It was a very realistic shot.

However, I agree that Diwakar- Viren scene was more impactful, so instead of reminiscing over Archi scene, we were left with the lasting impressions of the hurt/ troubles in the two families.

I personally wished though, that CVs had dedicated one light-hearted romantic episode to Archi and some light moments, and then built up on Viren-Diwakar drama, instead of showing it all simultaneously.

Regardless, it was a powerful episode. I appreciate the show, for breaking off from stereotypes, and giving a realistic angle to every character and the story pattern.

Initially the show had many light-hearted scenes between Priyanka and gang, or Tanu-Saanchi. I want some of those moments back.

Archi scene was perfect for those who didn'tsaw the segment . .but overall it was nice 😳 but they are the lead yaar they should get some importance 😡 since archi marriage they are rushing we were waiting for it from a long period 😭😭what is the use of bringing archi confession with the figh of the two families πŸ˜•

-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

We should of got a Maha episode for this and I have a feeling that saachi will say something to bua when she finds out and aryan and his family will get really pissed when they find out what neelima did

Yaar yaha ek epi bhi nahi mela Maha episode tho dor ke baat hai
I don't think so ke she will talk to her bua πŸ₯± if verain speak to his sister woh he bohot hai