-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So archi love find its way ๐Ÿ˜ณ and pariwar started the war๐Ÿ˜•
Except archi scene they cut off episode was dhamakedar๐Ÿ˜†
I never felt that in this show i will get to see like this fight and ppl will shouts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ok starting from kusum and verain scene why kusum didnt informed verain about the fight and let him go to Sethiyas ๐Ÿ˜•
Verian as usual stole the show โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ he didnt speak a word even after being so humiliated and without having any fault
Devakar itna gussa๐Ÿ˜ฒ but i feel how much he will let it go
Kaki sa was happy seeing all this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Aryan said i love you ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ was the best part ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Precap bolawa (call to come back )๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with everything but I am super pissed off for cutting that adorable archi scene, kal bhi yahi hone waala hai.
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Agreed with everything but I am super pissed off for cutting that adorable archi scene, kal bhi yahi hone waala hai.

Arry we ll watch the episode for pariwar wali and the segments for archi ๐Ÿ˜†
Pata hai this is what is going to happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ i though they will be back in Wednesday pur lagta hai ke kal they will be back๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก CVs๐Ÿ˜ก
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed it was an amazing epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ and my Aryan said it to sachi that he loves her โ˜บ๏ธ (he break my heart ๐Ÿ’”) now its the time for verain to teach his sister a lesson ๐Ÿ˜ก hope he does this ๐Ÿ˜”
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Indeed it was an amazing epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ and my Aryan said it to sachi that he loves her โ˜บ๏ธ (he break my heart ๐Ÿ’”) now its the time for verain to teach his sister a lesson ๐Ÿ˜ก hope he does this ๐Ÿ˜”

Seeing bua attitude in 2day epi i dont think that verain will be able to talk to her or convince her to say something ๐Ÿฅฑ she and nelima have no since what they are doing ๐Ÿ˜ก nilima was happy seeing all the misunderstanding happening in front of her๐Ÿ˜ก bua ji will do the same ๐Ÿคข
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply...couldn't njoy the discussion together with you all.
Just saw the episode
I do feel that the viren and diwakar scene was much more intense then the archi love confession scene it should have been given more importance though .
But over all today's episode was good.
I feel and hope tomorrow we all gona witness more love in the air.
Archi love scene is like the saying goes short and sweet.
Was expecting a lil more but what was shown goes well with their personality .
I mean like zada rona dhona wesay bhi we all dont like na
Aur hum sab wesay bhi cv's kay peechay paray thay ki archi ko kareeb Lao and all that...theek hay toh thora fast wala dikha diya.
Ab kam say kam jo mil raha hay usay njoy karo guys.
And I have a strong feeling ki kuch bara dhamaka honay wala hay...
Let's hope everything goes fine.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually enjoyed Archi romance. It was fast, appropriate and subtle. For a change, I liked it, as compared to the stereotype TV romance, where they just show eye candy shots from various different angle.

I really liked how the Archi scene unfolded. Angry Aryan bursting into tears - a surprised Saanchi - and a loving wife who pleasantly caressed her emotionally hurt husband. It was a very realistic shot.

However, I agree that Diwakar- Viren scene was more impactful, so instead of reminiscing over Archi scene, we were left with the lasting impressions of the hurt/ troubles in the two families.

I personally wished though, that CVs had dedicated one light-hearted romantic episode to Archi and some light moments, and then built up on Viren-Diwakar drama, instead of showing it all simultaneously.

Regardless, it was a powerful episode. I appreciate the show, for breaking off from stereotypes, and giving a realistic angle to every character and the story pattern.

Initially the show had many light-hearted scenes between Priyanka and gang, or Tanu-Saanchi. I want some of those moments back.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Mona
It's a good episode except the archi scenes.
The Viren and Diwakar scenes has good dialogues, impact and good acting by all.
I wished archi scene was a bit more
Aryan should have apologised for his behaviour and spoke his heart out more.
It's too short and nothing new than what we saw in segments.
Aryan said ILU. ok but I wished they should have spoke more
I liked Viren how he kept his cool and didn't burst out.
But Diwakar is really surprising. Unlike his calm composure ,he literally shouted and taunted Viren
Kaki is disgusting, and bua ko ab tho Thoda Akal aaye. .
Archi back to home. So sad
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
We should of got a Maha episode for this and I have a feeling that saachi will say something to bua when she finds out and aryan and his family will get really pissed when they find out what neelima did
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I actually enjoyed Archi romance. It was fast, appropriate and subtle. For a change, I liked it, as compared to the stereotype TV romance, where they just show eye candy shots from various different angle.

I really liked how the Archi scene unfolded. Angry Aryan bursting into tears - a surprised Saanchi - and a loving wife who pleasantly caressed her emotionally hurt husband. It was a very realistic shot.

However, I agree that Diwakar- Viren scene was more impactful, so instead of reminiscing over Archi scene, we were left with the lasting impressions of the hurt/ troubles in the two families.

I personally wished though, that CVs had dedicated one light-hearted romantic episode to Archi and some light moments, and then built up on Viren-Diwakar drama, instead of showing it all simultaneously.

Regardless, it was a powerful episode. I appreciate the show, for breaking off from stereotypes, and giving a realistic angle to every character and the story pattern.

Initially the show had many light-hearted scenes between Priyanka and gang, or Tanu-Saanchi. I want some of those moments back.

Esha ji jay baat boli sahi apnay
I hope you understand hindi.
Ek dum subtle analysis true in every sense .
Meri aur aap ki soch ek dum matching I also said something on these lines only in another post.