Disappointed with today's archi scene

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I mean it was so small, segments mein it looked so big and in the episode it just ended before it properly started. I m sure tomorrow's episode will also b rushed like this. Babaji ka thullu milega

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai alvina.
I too have the same complaint.
It's nothing more than. what we saw in segments.
I expected something more. The bike ride is also of the same length as we had seen in segments.
The episode should me more than the segments ..Varna hum just segments hi Pool low karthe hai. Episode ka wait kyu Kare!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly πŸ˜• what's wrong with them ..in the segment was much longer than episode πŸ˜’ from last 2days we waiting for this and at the end they cut off it😑
alvina thumbnail
Yeah the scene looked bigger but in episode it was nothing like that . Beach scene was not required though. Sanchi's pain was not shown like how badly she was crying and Aryan was holding her. If they go on like this then I don't think this serial is going to survive more than 6 months, I am already getting that sinking feeling that this show will not survive long enough. From Wednesday they will focus more on Diwarkar's health , family problems and less of archi.

P.s.-don't throw chappals for saying it won't survive long
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see Cvs wanted to make the issue more bigger thats why they sent archi in honeymoon 🀒 coz if verain came and sachi was there i dont think any of family member would talk like that😲 thats was the first thing came to my mind after 2day epi πŸ€ͺ
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God i dont watch the segments πŸ˜†
I felt it was perfect 😳
alvina thumbnail
Also if u c on the SET India the episode duration is getting shorter . Earlier it used b around 20 min and more, from past one or two weeks it's getting 19min or less
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Also if u c on the SET India the episode duration is getting shorter . Earlier it used b around 20 min and more, from past one or two weeks it's getting 19min or less

See I saw the episode on set india and a link sent to me by mona on both
But on set india they cut off a lot of episode
So I would like to say one thing ki itna bhi chota episode nahi tha.
I think it was fine.
So mona walay link par dekhlo
Not bad
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Thank God i dont watch the segments πŸ˜†

I felt it was perfect 😳

See I watch segments but I too feel it was perfect .
Itna bhi koi prob nhi laga mujhe.
Sahi tha guys.

mystory thumbnail
[QUOTE=alvina]Yeah the scene looked bigger but in episode it was nothing like that . Beach scene was not required though. Sanchi's pain was not shown like how badly she was crying and Aryan was holding her. If they go on like this then I don't think this serial is going to survive more than 6 months, I am already getting that sinking feeling that this show will not survive long enough. From Wednesday they will focus more on Diwarkar's health , family problems and less of archi.

P.s.-don't throw chappals for saying it won't survive long[/QUOTE
]

Guys I think ki ek episode par puray show ka future nhi decided karna chahiye humay
Let's wait and watch
It has got so much to offer to us.
Aaj ek aur post may bhi yeh bola menay yahan bhi yahi bolungi ki I have a feeling ki kuch bara dhamaka daar honay wala hay
So let's give it some time and not jump on conclusions so fast.