Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashish_shine

Are you in twitter dear? So we can twit this to RS mam! At least our continuous effort can pay heed to her ears! Honestly, if I am not wrong Surbhi-Harman pair , none can stand by!

I despise Twitter, it's freaking evil. Do I have to join? Is Rashni Sharma on Twitter. If so I will bite the dust and join it. 😕😕
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

I really want to see the kind of relationship u described for HaYa . . N I m actually watching Shakti since start to watch that pure love n hoping that show will now gradually focus on this starting with Harman's realization of love for saumya 

Let everyone comment n I will send it to writer 

Thank you so much dear. Like I said am willing to pitch in if they need help, hell I think we all would do a great job at fresh story line instead of polygamy and heart break. 
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

lol. No one can bear their crap. Even a small piece of news pointing towards their pairing up together sets fire in the whole forum. But I don't think the makers will make such a blunder by marrying them off. Yet I can't tolerate them in one frame. This might be becos surbhi once loved harman and we HaYa fans always get insecured by her presence with harman. Nevertheless, it would be better if they sideline her from HaYa's story asap cos she always turns me off whenever she is seen joining harman to save soumya. Please can you write one more letter indicating the makers that we HaYa fans don't need her or even ask them her contributions in building up HaYa's relationship????

Let's send this out first and see if the plot does indeed move in that direction I can start a petition and we can all sign it. 
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul76

I despise Twitter, it's freaking evil. Do I have to join? Is Rashni Sharma on Twitter. If so I will bite the dust and join it.😕😕

Ya! RS is in twitter. I recently joined Twitter for voting Shakti polls only!
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Let's send this out first and see if the plot does indeed move in that direction I can start a petition and we can all sign it.

Till Surbhi is a side character, I have no issue with her. But please RS mam don't divert from the real sensitivity and turn it into a family drama! Agree with soul, let's send this to RS if all will be agreed or give their POVs!
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope they hear our voice and dont ruin this show by second mrg
hope someone send this to RS
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Thank you so much dear. Like I said am willing to pitch in if they need help, hell I think we all would do a great job at fresh story line instead of polygamy and heart break. 

They have a gem in their hand . . N if they spoil it they r biggest fools 
Yes rashmi sharma is on Twitter 
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish_shine

Till Surbhi is a side character, I have no issue with her. But please RS mam don't divert from the real sensitivity and turn it into a family drama! Agree with soul, let's send this to RS if all will be agreed or give their POVs!

I don't think a character which ruled in montages and the show's nearly 15-16 mins are dedicated to her crappy drama be considered as sidey. She was shown forming a third angle with HaYa's love story, which sometimes instills a sense of fear in most of HaYa fans and most of us end up bashing her. At the moment where preeto's drama has already taken a firm grip on the current plot, showing her and editing precious HaYa moments is just not tolerable. I hope the makers understand this and concentrate more on HaYa and their story.
Kashish_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

I don't think a character which ruled in montages and the show's nearly 15-16 mins are dedicated to her crappy drama be considered as sidey. She was shown forming a third angle with HaYa's love story, which sometimes instills a sense of fear in most of HaYa fans and most of us end up bashing her. At the moment where preeto's drama has already taken a firm grip on the current plot, showing her and editing precious HaYa moments is just not tolerable. I hope the makers understand this and concentrate more on HaYa and their story.

True! So I mentioned as far as side character... But she is always the third angle of HaYa. From montage to searching Saumya, she is everywhere. When she took stance for somu against maninder, I liked but everywhere in between HaYa definitely I don't want...
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏   That was brilliant...the gist of every Shakti fan..
I hope this reaches RS as soon as possible...and
she listens to the voice of reason...