Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

eventhough i like rohan's work in bb
but sorry to say he is too girly and not at all 'smart'... he is 'beautiful' 😆 so stop adding his names with every girl... he is not that goodlooking... in terms of manly looks and qualities, manu bhai steals the throne

Haha I agree completely both Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata hai actors Karan and Rohan seem too soft to me (if you know what I mean 😉) sometimes I really wonder if they are brothers like they want us to believe.

Coz it's freaky how feminine and girly both of them are. Not judging them.

Rohan has a gf and Karan has a wife. 🤣 Remember Fashion film main Sameer Soni marries Mughda. Oh btw Sameer was also a part of BB and mughda is Rahul's ex.
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Royal--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">you used Shaheer DP ...i remind you whn he played a girl in mahabharat and ppl thought brihanlla chtr suited on him instead of Arjun🤢you forget let me remind you shaheer looked same as Rohan during Navya's days...😆😆</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">you dont like rohan ..its complete fine butyou hv no right to comment like this...🤢such a double standard this is🐷...who gives you right to say he(Rohan) deserved a girl or not🤬...some ppl will nvr change🤢</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I m Shaheer fan too ops ex-shaheer fan😆😆😆no offense to anyone ...just want to clear my point😊anyways</font>
</font>

reprted for bringing other actors
shame on you...
by the way rohan is not even 0.000001% of shah
Edited by -Cool-KeshuVS- - 7 years ago
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From what I felt Lokesh definitely had crush on Rohan. But this crush is that dur wala crush where you try to be with that person, do everything for him, but never do you share your feelings with him. Rohan is a telly celeb therefore woh celeb wala attraction was there.
When Rohan started to feel that there is much more thus he decided to stay a little away from Lokesh. Not wanting to give any bad impression to his girlfriend.
It was manipulation from Manu side and Raja Runk wala task made Lokesh against Rohan. Perhaps she didn't have any hard feelings for him but just didn't want to look dumb in front of anyone by just following Rohan.
On the other hand Rohan wanted to keep the equation soughted. May be he feared that his girlfriend might not like this interaction hence he interacted with her only during tasks. But definitely he didn't use her.
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

reprted for bringing other actors
shame on you...
by the way rohan is not even 0.000001% of shah

She said nothing wrong. Rohan is definitely not girly. Reason for bringing in Shaheer was because to make you understand how it feels when your favourite is called not manly. Only because he is fair skin.
Edited by ProudRSfan - 7 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ProudRSfan

She said nothing wrong. Rohan is definitely not girly. Reason for bringing in Shaheer was because to make you understand how it feels when your favourite is called not manly. Only because he is fair skin.

rohan will be discussed in all direction as he is in bb...
people not related to bb can't be duscussed- forum rule.. thanks 😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Actors, who are not part of BB10, can not be discussed in BB10 forum.
While discussing please stick to content of the show only.
Refrain from moral policing.

BB10 DT
Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago