Lokesh failed attempt at romancing with Rohan/ DT Nt pg 2

JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess Lokesh had feelings for Rohan and wanted to be in a relationship with him and showmance but I think Rohan realized that she's way out of his league and friend zoned and bhenzoned her pretty badly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Noway Lol
Lokesh liked Rohan as a friend
I think they had a llittle chemistry
And rohan has been telling everyone he has a gf

TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats just mean dude.
Kuch bhi.

Lokesh was sort of irritating and whatever but she was a nice girl from a good background.
She would never stoop so low. (Unlike some so called India wale)

The girl did win some hearts and God bless her.
Please don't post such things
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after watching her interview after her eviction i also felt that lokesh has crush on him
but as she said ''meine dimagh se nahi dil se socha tha isliye ghissak gayi''

those feelings were not looking only for showmance which she was showing for rohan.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What was that "bhenzoned" her? 🀣

Lol lol... she clearly had crush on him. Glad she is out.
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know why she was saying she wants Rohan to win it even after what he did with her.Bhai crush hi hai its ki maa thori na hai.Itna desperate too man bhi apne crushes ke liye nahi hota
1011128 thumbnail
Hippo - the wise and the see all - concludes that Lokesh was in love with Rohan who used her by giving her lollipop. The innocent Lokesh did not realize that Rohan's friendship was for material gain and she started to think he found her lovable.
Her reaction were more like dejected lover and this was confirmed to Hippo by looking into her eyes..those eyes were of someone who failed..who lost hope..who was dejected. When leaving she commented and said something about her commitment to him during task

Lokesh forgot that she was a nobody to Rohan...Rohan was a celeb and rohan did not find her attractive. Also rarely Hippo sees boy of far complexion falling in love with girl of dark complexion and add to it balloon like body and it was no chance

Lokesh paid the price..

Love took her down

Good luck though
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
though i m agree with this lokesh had huge crush on RohanπŸ˜† ...but i dont agree with this he used her ,,if she likes him to us m rohan ki kya galti?? its nthing abt dark color and all 🀬,,,,he always consider her as frend ..i heard she said...she is badly hurt coz of Rohan...kyu bhayyy asia kya kia usne ???πŸ˜† she is behaving jaise "Dil tot gya ho uska"πŸ˜†but cant say is Lokesh mistake but usne rohan ki frendship ko galat way m lia h.

and Rohan hv a GF "Kanchi" ...he is very loyal and serious abt kanchi.πŸ˜ƒ
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
eventhough i like rohan's work in bb
but sorry to say he is too girly and not at all 'smart'... he is 'beautiful' πŸ˜† so stop adding his names with every girl... he is not that goodlooking... in terms of manly looks and qualities, manu bhai steals the throne
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

eventhough i like rohan's work in bb
but sorry to say he is too girly and not at all 'smart'... he is 'beautiful' πŸ˜† so stop adding his names with every girl... he is not that goodlooking... in terms of manly looks and qualities, manu bhai steals the throne

you used Shaheer DP ...i remind you whn he played a girl in mahabharat and ppl thought brihanlla chtr suited on him instead of Arjun 🀒 you forget let me remind you shaheer looked same as Rohan during Navya's days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you dont like rohan ..its complete fine but you hv no right to comment like this...🀒 such a double standard this is🐷...who gives you right to say he(Rohan) deserved a girl or not🀬...some ppl will nvr change 🀒

I m Shaheer fan too ops ex-shaheer fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no offense to anyone ...just want to clear my point 😊 anyways

Edited by --Royal-- - 7 years ago