Preetii0005 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
brilliant update dear
thanks for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
good that tanu was able to tell the truth to rishi. if it was a serial they would have not allowed tanu to tell the truth to rishi.tanshi crying that they can't be together because of the revenge was emotional. loved rishi saying that he will end this revenge game.eager to know what rishi did to end the revenge.why is rishi thinking that they can't unite when he decided to end the revenge?waiting to know what sanam did to aahil on sr
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Chapter

Tanu tells Rishi about the revenge and both decides
not to argue and fight as they both believe their siblings are
innocent
now I'm looking forward to seeing if Rishi and Tanu gets involved to sort out
this revenge game and make the newly weds understand
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update...Thanks for d PM.. Update soonish!!
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love ends , Revenge begins- The Part starts with Ahil eyeing Sanam like an angry child while Sanam laughed... "alright , alright , enough of laughing...now start bhaiyaa..." Aliya declared in the middle of this...Sanam controlled herself somehow nodding while Ahil started...

Past:

Sanam, is lying on the bed closing her eyes as tara is standing their waiting for her to sleep... tara, if you stand here na...i won't be able to sleep..." Sanam said sitting up while tara stared at her with an anxious face and said " bhabhi, i also want to go only but just want my gift from bhaiyaa..." Sanam smiled at her childishness and then nodded in a yes...

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2014/08/16-quboolhai.jpg

she again laid and thought " he'll get his gift as a shock today..." she smiles thinking this while ahil enters...

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11326108_1473812896271122_904601749_n.jpg

Tara eyes him smiling waiting for her gift...Ahil eyes her with a " you will never improve" expression and then hands her a box... now leave my room..." Ahil said eyeing her sternly , tara nodded eying him mischiviously but before leaving gave him a warm hug saying " thank you bhai...you are the best brother..."

" yaa, Tara your brother can do anything for his sisters, even if it is wrong... Sanam remarked seeing them hug...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/7a/b4/d9/7ab4d971bdd18d3a2aacf97abf02f0fb.jpg

Ahil eyed her and then turned his eyes towards Tara indicating her to go...Tara who didn't heared what Sanam said nodded and left them... as if , you are different miss Sanam rathod..." Ahil remarked eying her...

Sanam smiled and nodded and said " off course...we are same and you know na similar things repel so he can never mix..." Ahil stared at her and then Sanam again said " by the way...i am sleeping...will talk to you tomorrow..." she pretends to sleep while Ahil keeps eying her for some time and then goes inside the washroom...Sanam opens her one eye and smiles...she then again closes her eyes sensing him coming... this girl...making my life hell, she s sleeping peacefully..." Ahil remarks as he stares at her... i need to have some fresh air..." saying this he goes to the room's balcony and stands staring the outside view facing the opposite direction of the room...Sanam opens her eyes and smiles...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bc/ec/ae/bcecae9f27b361ca2b419d57446713e8.jpg

plan starts Sanam..." Sanam whishpers to herself hardly for anyone to hear...she stands up slowly trying her best not to create any sound and then goes towards the balcony...she slightly moves forward and yup locks the door...she giggles seeing him still in the same position while she turns in a swift and unknown to her a bead of her dress makes a slight noise causing Ahil to look back...he eyes Sanam who turns and stares at him with a childish look... what were you doing...????" Ahil asks staring at her intensely...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/12/0d/d5/120dd5ec0aff5a6fc1c5fa4d6b2f8e8d.jpg

why should i tell you...???" came the mischivious reply of Sanam...Ahil stares at her confused at her reply while she says yet again ok , goood night..." she turns back and goes to bed...Ahil is confused and so tries to come out of balcony but to his surprise the door isn't opening... Sanam...you..." Ahil shouts in a second as he understands her plan...Sanam smiles and says " i said na good night...now sleep..." " here...???" Ahil asks staring at her angrily... yup...afterall , enjoy nature's beauty and not to forget get some peace of mind..." " whats my fault...??? Ahil asks angrily..." don t you know...??? Sanam says raising her eyebrows...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/1d/2b/ec1d2b28dba4f3891fa53433f10a180f.jpg

Hope you like the revenge beginning...

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hope rishi ... help the other 2 play hide and seek..
nice update
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good bury the revenge for all the good
nice update
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sanam is so naughty.hearing the sound ahil looking at her. ..I found it romantic actually. knowing that sanam trapped him the way he was staring at her and sanam teasing him was funny