Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

hey...how did you get almost perfect picture of tanu for the update?sanam angry with tanshi. haldi scene of sanam and tanu was so funny.how rishi aahil become victims due to them was funny.sanam tanu dance was nice.rishi pulling tanu to him and the reason he said is tanu is not leaving sanam alone. is it an excuse to romance tanu?tanu stepped on his foot and left.poor guy.rishika supporting sanam and telling aahil that she can't expect a better choice from him when he said she is crazy was funny.the last sahil smile was sweet.

this is such an interesting ff. I duno why you got less response in tu

I was just searching and got them...happy you liked them...I think I get less response because of the fact that it is not on any known couple on TU , my thoughts...leave it...thanks a lot...😊
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Sanam coming to present and says : you know , it was so fun...

Ahil angrily : ya...ya fun for you...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ElDYzGyb_Rk/hqdefault.jpg

Sanam smiled at his cute words and says : so , should i tell them what happened on our mehendi day??

Ahil smiles and says : you can do anything darling...

Sanam smiles while Aliya says : uhon...uhon..we are also here , do your romance some other day...

Ahil childish anger : what yaar Aliya??

Zain eagerly : dii , please continue na...

Sanam nods smiling and says : again , mehendi was also in his home...

Fb starts:

Sanam is sitting for mehendi and faking smile to everyone present there , tara's friends, Ahil's friends , her own friend whom she had to call and other ladies were teasing her about marriage and to everyone she was passing a fake shyness look.

Mehendi was being applied on her hands , she eyed her hand and saw the letter , the letter which was never new to her as that was the her life , her life's love existed in that letter and now revenge too.the letter was "A".

Sanam eyes it and a tear falls her eyes and she thinks : sorry Adarsh , i am really sorry , i know , i promised you that i will spend my all lives with you but i am leaving you in this life only, i know after knowing all this marriage truth , you'll tag me as a betrayer , you would be correct also , i am actually a betrayer but i can't help it , i love you but i love Aarav too, he is in icu just because of that person , i hate him and the fact is that i hate him more than i love you...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DSVL6hWmaBM/hqdefault.jpg

Her eyes are totally moist now and tara notices it , tara : what happened bhabhi???

Sanam cleans her eyes and says smiling : nothing , something went inside my eye...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XP4iOeThjFE/hqdefault.jpg

Tara nods smiling and says : oh...ok...

Sanam goes as her mehendi had been completed.

She goes to a corner and thinks : i wish Adarsh this mehendi was of your name...

She smiles a bit remembering something...

Suddenly she sees her mom there , she is shocked to see her...

She runs to her and drags her in a room.

Sanam tensed : ma , what are you doing here??

Mrs Roy : i came here to see my daughters mehendi...

https://i.imgur.com/wUQadfs.png

Sanam angrily : ma please , come to he point...

Mrs roy : ok , so you haven't given me any details from so many days , hows are plan going.??

Sanam angrily ; you could have asked this to me on phone too...

Mrs roy : i wanted to meet you...leave it just tell me Sanam...

Sanam angrily : ma, tomorrow is wedding , you know na...its all...i am soon gonna make his life hell...

Mrs roy : good determination but lets see...

She leaves from there saying this while Sanam comes out of the room angrily after some time(so that no one gets doubtful) , Ahil sees her and comes to her..

Ahil holds her hand and says smiling (acting): so where's my name??

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/12/0d/d5/120dd5ec0aff5a6fc1c5fa4d6b2f8e8d.jpg

Sanam eyes him smiling and says : you wanna find your name ...???

Ahil nods while Sanam slowly lifts her hand and then gives a slight punch on his face by which the mehndi on her hands gets applied on his face, he is totally shocked for a second.

Ahil angrily : what are you doing Sanam???

Sanam innocently : sorry Ahil , i didn't do it intentionally , it just happened , sorry...

https://pp.vk.me/c625618/v625618118/1667/Koz7uGO65-I.jpg

Ahil eyes her angrily and then suddenly calms down .

Ahil : no problem , but your mehendi got spoiled , you are the bride and your mehendi only...

Sanam thinks : yehi to mein chahti thi(this was the thing which i wanted) your name and on my palm , impossible...

She smiles and says : no problem , we love each other truly , the mehendi doesn't define our love na...

She smiles and goes from there while Ahil stands there and thinks : soon , your love life is goona be hell dear...

He smirks while Sanam too smiles evily.

The screen ends on the screen on their faces .

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...👍🏼...so Sanam loves Adarsh but sacrifices her love...🤔...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Sanam loved someone else
But decided to give up on her love for her revenge
Loved how she punched ahil
Both sanam n ahil r thinking the others done for
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
taahir004 thumbnail
That was just Fantastic
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shocking that sanam used to love adarsh but sacrificed her love to take revenge on aahil.which actor is adarsh?how can sanam's mother spoil her daughter's life through marriage in the name of revenge?I found the mehendi scene of sahil romantic though the mehendi got spoiled and the love and the romantic dialogues they shared was fake.
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Thanks for pm 😛
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ohh..Sanam is already in love with Adarsh...But marrying Ahil for revenge..Thanks for d PM...Update soonish!