taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For now both are determined for this marriage as their revenge
but I'm sure their love will start forming
It was just an Awesome and Outstanding Part
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...👍🏼...Ahil and Sanam talks with hatred that they will take their revenge of their siblings...😲...Sanam passes out while Ahil with the help of Tanu and Rishi takes care of her...😎...waiting to know about their haldi ceremony and the secret......thank u 4 pm...😃...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahil & Sanam wanted to marry each other only to take revenge from each other. Waiting to know their secrets during te haldi rituals.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The anger and revenge to deep...
nice update
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Sanam saying : i was not talking to TanShi from that day...

Flashback Starts:

Tanu and Sanam are going in some hall while it s the combined haldi of Ahil and Sanam.

Tanu is wearing a simple anarkali yellow-black suit with no make up and little jewellery while Sanam is wearing a lehenga with a silver simple choli and pink-green combined lehenga with ornaments of flowers..

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/4a/c7/dc4ac7dcf205f9b7d7780ed875ba7325.jpg

Tanu tensed : Sanam , listen na...

Sanam angrily : Tanu...i don't want to talk to you...so please don't talk to me...

Yaar , it was just a prank : Tanu said tensed.

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2016/06/09-1465455103-11-kasam.jpg

So what...your prank...was it the time to play prank???: Sanam said angrily.

Soooryyy: Tanu spoke coming close to Sanam's ear.

Sanam didn't responded and simply went to sit on a small stool placed in the middle of the hall which is divided into two part by a small curtain..

On the other side of the tent:

Rishi to Ahil who is also seated on a similar stool as Sanam: bhai , are you still angry with me????

https://kimg.voot.com/kimg/cf65c30bfd0845a098e8fb52a4f3f2e0_320X180.jpg

"No..." Ahil replied simply.

But bhabhi is... : Rishi said tensed.

" what can i do , its your and Tanu's fault ..." Ahil said.

Yaa correct : Rishi said tensed.

The haldi ceremony starts and all apply haldi to both of them.

Mrs rishika : Tanu , you also apply haldi...

Tanu smiles to her and nods while she eyes Sanam tensed.

She goes to Sanam and applies a little bit on her face while Sanam sees her tensed face and melts.

Sanam takes a small amount of haldi while Tanu is applying to her and puts it on Tanu's face totally covering it.

https://kimg.voot.com/kimg/5a28a4c84e1b48fb9afbc1e29c228149_320X180.jpg

Tanu is almost shocked for a while and then...

Tanu angrily : Sanam...

Sanam laughs seeing her face while Tanu takes a big lump of haldi from the bowl and says : now see...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/89/62/868962dd79f63d9d2e789adc19490780.jpg

Sanam seeing it gets up from her seat and starts running.

Tanu starts running behind her and says : i am not gonna leave...what you did is called cheating...i was not even prepared...

Sanam again laughs seeing her and says : do it later first clean your face...

She again laughs while running and Tanu runs behind her irritated.

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2016/07/kasam-cover-image-01-1467355250.jpg

They both unknowingly reach the other side of the tent while Sanam stops at a point and turns.

She then teases Ttanu while Tanu gets more irritated and throws the haldi from there itself.

Sanam bents and the haldi hits Ahil who was just behind Sanam.

Ahil is almost shocked whose face is totally covered with haldi.

Sanam bites her tongue .

She goes near Ahil , bents and says : sorry...but no sorry...it was not my fault...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b0/15/32/b01532fb74673b24a246bb7f9233b9e2.jpg

She then teases him laughing by seeing his face and Ahil thinks : ok...not your fault...lets see...

He takes haldi from a bowl nearby and was about to smudge on Sanam when Sanam pulls Rishi who was standing , down and the haldi gets smudged over his face.

She again laughs while she says : so devargi...this is the punishment for not telling me what happened that day.

Rishi like a child : bhabhi...

"Ooo" Sanam says smiling.

She then goes to her chamber and says to mrs rishika : maa ...i didn't enjoyed in sangeet because of these fools so i'll enjoy today...

Mrs rishika smiles and says : you can do anything beta...

Sanam smiles and holds tara's hand saying: lets go...because i don't think other are interested...(eyeing Tanu who is giving her a deadly look while removing the haldi)

Then Sanam and tara go to the middle of girls side and start:

Jeb mein hamari duhi rupaiya, duniya ko rakhe thenge pe bhaiya Sukh dukh ko khuti pe taange, aur paap punya choti se baandhe Naache hai hum ta ta thaiya Hum toh aise hai bhaiya are hum toh aise hai bhaiya Yeh apna fashion hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Mrs rishika smiles and goes to Ahil's side while Ahil sees Sanam and says to mrs rishika : maa...don't you think your daughter in law is a little crack...

Mrs rishika smiles : i can't expect better choice from you...

"Maa" Ahil said angrily while Sanam and tara continue..

Ek gali mein bham bham bole, duji gali mein alla miya Ek gali mein gunje ajaane, duji gali mein bansi bajaiya Sab ki rago mein lahu bahe hain, apani rago mein ganga maiya Suraj aur chanda bhi dhalata (dhal ja) Apane ishaaron pe chalta duniya ka gol gol pahiya (dhal na) Are hum toh aise hai bhaiya - 2 Yeh apna fashion hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Sanam is about to fall when Tanu holds her and teases her, Sanam eyes her smiling.

Tanu starts dancing:

photo 2.jpg

Aaja banaaras ka ras chakhle aa, are ganga mein jaake tu dubki laga Rabdi ke sang sang chaba lena ungali, maathe pe bhaang ka rang chadha Chuna lagaayile, panva khilaayide, usape tu ??? tadka lagaayide Patna se aayi ve, paris se aayi ve, gangaji mein har koyi nanga nahaayive Jiteji jo koyikaashi na aaye, chaar chaar kaandhe pe woh chadh ke aaye Are hum toh aise hai bhaiya - 2 Yeh apani nagari hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Tanu and Sanam then while smiling and teasing each sing and dance on the lines:

Didi agar tujhko hoti jo muchh, main tujhko bhaiya bulaati tu soch Are chhutaki agar tujhko hoti jo puchh Toh main tujhko gaiya bulaati tu soch Didi ne na jaane kyun chhodi padhaayi Ghar baithe amma sang karati hai ladaayi Amma bechaari pisane hai aayi, raat din sukh dukh ki ?? chalaayi Aur ghar baithe baithe baabuji hamaare Lautari mein dhundate hai kismat ke taare 321272 majhdhaar mein hamari naiya, phir bhi dekho mast hai hum bhaiya Hum toh aise hai bhaiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Rishi pulls Tanu from back while Sanam continues dancing on:

https://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Rishi-and-Tanu.jpg

Dil mein aata hai yahaan se panchhi banke udd jaayu Shaam pade phir daana lekar lautke apane ghar aau Hum toh aise hai bhaiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Sanam smiles seeing Ahil and Ahil eyes her angrily.

Tanu angrily : what are you doing Rishi???

Rishi smiling : can't you let bhabhi dance alone...always behind her...

Tanu : oh , so you think this...

She steps on his feet angrily and goes from there.

Sanam comes to Ahil and says smiling : wash your face ...i guess with that your anger will also get washed...

She again smiles and leaves to her place while the episode ends on Sanam smiling while Ahil also smiles a little...

https://www.filmibeat.com/img/2014/08/30-quboolhai.jpg

So guys , i end here, hope you like it...if yes do comment...

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...so Tanu apologizes to Sanam while she's still angry...😎...Sanam covers Tanu's face with haldi while she gets angry and runs behind her...😛😆...Ahil and Rishi also gets haldi on their faces in their chase...🤣...Sanam, Tara and Tanu dances...👏👏👏...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful. ...continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Funny chapter
Sanam getting her own back
Playing half I getting tanu rishi and ahil covered in haldi whilst she stayed clean
Getting in a few taunts here n there too lol
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey...how did you get almost perfect picture of tanu for the update?sanam angry with tanshi. haldi scene of sanam and tanu was so funny.how rishi aahil become victims due to them was funny.sanam tanu dance was nice.rishi pulling tanu to him and the reason he said is tanu is not leaving sanam alone. is it an excuse to romance tanu?tanu stepped on his foot and left.poor guy.rishika supporting sanam and telling aahil that she can't expect a better choice from him when he said she is crazy was funny.the last sahil smile was sweet.
this is such an interesting ff. I duno why you got less response in tu
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago