puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
some one written it on sonal's pics comment

pari_tripathi:So miss vengulekar n mr pandey now celebrate ur success finaly u r two are successfull our ankush is leaving yvr, n i believe from buttom of my hearts tht ankush's exit creadit goes to u two only othrwise yvr is already going good there is no need to take leap Mr pandey wanted this to happn since a long n our so called lead miss vengulekar also always wanted tht she never left a single chance to trouble the innocent guy so many issues u made n finaly u r successful. N u know wht m also vry happy tht ankush is leaving now he dont need to tolrate u miss disgusting vengulekar, n u mr pandey listen it is ur lose ur yvr team's lose tht an amazingly talented and a beautiful soul like ankush leaving ur show. N honestly evil people like u dont deserves him truly. So mr pandey u r keeping miss vengulekar in the show as grown up khushi but will she able to keep the audience? Its a big doubt, as she entertd much later n ankush was there from the beggining of the show before her entry audience Liked roshni as well as survi n miss vengulekar was not tht much famous at tht time people liked her as kartik ki survi without kartik aka ankush's presence she is a big nothing. So how much good desicion u have taken by keeping only her there in yvr time will tell u mr pandey the way u both cheated an innocent guy n broken all our hearts the bad work will come back to u both. A result of an evil work never can be good. Now u both will get to know what ur actual fame is. Get lost useless peoples most of the peoples gonna stop watching yvr post ankush's exit get ready ur show gonna become a super flop show soon.

u can check it from here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7GNxjBzsf/?taken-by=sonal_1206&hl=en

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I believe this is a hardcore Ankush Arora fan...

But, I do agree... I only continued to watch the show for Ankush's presence due to his acting... Post KarVi marriage the writing went downhill... The entrance of Kushi was good, only because of KarShi scenes...but other than that... And then Krishna came in, and I wanted to learn more about him, but then they got rid of him 🤔 (all of which I blame TRPs 😡)

Even though the horror track was annoying, I watched it for Kartik... I thought Survi would actually trust him and they would work together in uncovering what was happening... but no... they made Kartik experience trauma to the point it impacted his mental stability... Even after that... I watched it because Ankush enacted Kartik so cutely... and I was hoping for lots of KarShi... but again... Harbandana went away... now that we finally have Kushi back,,,, and we are getting such amazing KarShi scenes... we get this development 👎🏼

The writing really took a hit post Aniket/Survi marriage proposal... but it was KarVi that kept me coming back... I was hoping for the writing to get back to them... while also getting Taayi back to how she was (humorous villain- no murderous plans)... I gave up on the writing back then, and with Meher's track it was just a confirmation... I continued watching and supporting the show and providing positive feedback only because of Ankush's presence (as kartik and krishna- hoping they would develop it further...)... it really is unfortunate how it turned out,,,,

I really think Sonal should leave the show, and look for a better opportunity... She needs better writing to back up her acting... This channel and the presence of TRPs give little room for the writing to improve to our liking It really is sad... there are probably so many amazing writers but they have little room to explore the art...

I started re-watching the initial episodes with little Survi and our lovable Kartik= Original KarVi ⭐️
I really hope Ankush secures another project soon, that will provide him with a fantastic story-line

If you have instagram, try to send Sonal your best wishes. I know that some fans can get too invested in the lives of actors (and their colleagues), but we should always remember they are people (with feelings and all), who deserves the respect we hope to receive from anybody we come across. Providing critical feedback is different from spewing hateful comments. Boundaries exist, and as viewers/fans we should ALWAYS remember that 😉
These people are working on their careers, and we should recognize that it is their right to make choices that works for them.

With so many different modes of communication (twitter, instagram, public forums) available today, I understand that accessing these artistes may seem easier, but please remember to continue to respect them for the individuals they are. It really is disheartening to see such messages pop up here and there... the intention behind it may not seem detrimental, but the actual impact may be 😭

I know it is hard, but try to stay positive everyone!

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago