Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blrgurl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pieryrose

Though Rahul exaggerated that Lokesh almost hit him with the tissue box with her swinging from side to side, , which actually didnt happen, but he was right in the situation to snatch that tissue box from Lokesh hand and threw it on the dining table.

. If i were there also, it would be so frustrating and irritating if someone did that near me, even though it may /may not hit you. Lokesh isnt a 5 or 10 year child who can say whatever she wants, without swinging things from side to side. She is a grown woman, and so act like a woman. What a childish person she is. And calling badtazmeez is nothing wrong. Its not like a bad word or something, which people are hyping so much about.

why would you not remove yourself from the situation??? why didnt Rahul just walk away if it was irritating him so much?? specially as he boasts he's well educated etc!!!
when Lopa banged something in the kitchen and onions flew at Rahul he didnt react? so why now???
My opinion after seeing the show, Rahul is taking liberties with Lokesh cos shes a commoner, we wouldnt have dared to it with any celeb...

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just saw the clip! Classy graduate is finally showing himself. He's been doing such khassi harkatein encroaching outside the borders of his jurisdiction
Picking on the weak ones. The tissue box wasn't near his face to warrant such a reaction, as illogical as keeping the dignity of the dignitaries. Let's see him try that out with Lopa or Niti.
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wasn't expecting this from Rahul. Shame on him
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Miss dhinchak deserved it ...she was behaving so obnoxious😆
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
as nitibha pointed out, he was like swami can't talk/say this about bani/lopa, karke toh dikhaye but its okay that he does it with nithiba and mona 👏
at least that karan is out, hope rahul is next 😆