Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ TBT - Not the hand but the box of tissue sure came close to rahul's face, when loki transferred d box from one hand to another and all d while she was flinging her arms, so Rahul's anger and saying 'badtameez' was instinctive.

Hamare saath bhi aisa ho toh we'll react similarly

khamosshhh n rupa6 (i see u liking my post 😆) 🤗 honestly it wasn't awfully close as he made out to b but den his reaction like I said was nothing but pent-up frustration...poor soul was like aakhir yeh ho kya raha hai 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Where did I say that Badtameezi is a gaali? You're the one who's overanalyzing. Anyways, my argument makes sense, Rahul is also getting bashed by BB fans on Twitter for this incident. You & other people who're defending Rahul need to make sense in their arguments, you're ranting the same thing which have been said numerous times. Lokesh is getting irritating since last few days all true, nobody's denying even I'm finding her annoying. But today she had no fault. Just because he finds her antics or voice irritating that doesn't give him right to intimidate Lokesh. They're in BB, they've to adjust & there will be all TYPE of people Itna hi problem hein toh he shouldn't have come to this show! As @Meheebaan has mentioned Rahul jumped in just to save his muh-bola son Rohan's ass. There was a discussion b/w Gaurav, Bani & Karan (It wasn't shown in main epi) they were saying Rahul is biased towards Rohan & never sees his faults which is 100% correct. His timing was wrong in yesterday's episode. If he can calmly handle Bani, Lopa's badtameezi then why he chose to vent his anger out on Lokesh (the weakest one)

Lol those who quote Twitter fans' judgements are the ones I judge.
Tumne kasam kha li hai ki celeb jo kare you're going to disregard them. A badtameez is intimidation like wow! People say so much more in real life everyday then should we put everyone in jail. I don't even like Rahul but the hate is funny. Thst's an instant reaction. Like when I read an extremeist post, my first reaction is always like What a dumbass bitch!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Lol those who quote Twitter fans' judgements are the ones I judge.
Tumne kasam kha li hai ki celeb jo kare you're going to disregard them. A badtameez is intimidation like wow! People say so much more in real life everyday then should we put everyone in jail. I don't even like Rahul but the hate is funny. Thst's an instant reaction. Like when I read an extremeist post, my first reaction is always like What a dumbass bitch!

Anyways you went off-topic. & I didn't say, calling her a badtameez is intimidation. Rahul's grabbing the tissue box from her hand & throwing it off and bashed her that was intimidation. & LOL yeah jaise tumne aur baki celebs ke fans ne kasam khali hein they're gonna bash & blame Commoners for each & everything when they're not even at fault & defend their favorite celebs' all the nonsense, shittiness & chutzpah they do 😆
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^LOL IDGAF about those who I don't like thus no replies on Mannu or Manveer topics. So no No kasam from my side. I don't even like Rahul but I don't hate Lokesh either thus my stance is pretty clear. But I prefer accepting opinions while expressing my own than passing it as the final judgement.
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If she goes on misbehaving with others, its only fair when she gets the taste of her own medicine.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Here majority might not agree but those who're not biased know very well Lokesh wasn't at fault! I'm not liking Lokesh since past few days but today what Rahul did that was clearly intimidation. Why is this Rahul so charged up to fight all of a sudden? What happened to St.Columbus and his degree in engineering? Is it because the bashing he got from Salman or effect of nominations? Why didn't he say anything then when Lopa broke that plate & he was just standing next to her? & he was yelling & misbehaved and talked so rudely to Lokesh for no reason. He grabbed that tissue box & threw it off, it was wrong in so many grounds! That was actually "BADTAMEEZI". He was clearly lying I've watched that part very clearly, the tissue box wasn't right infront of Rahul's face at ALL neither was Lokesh standing close to him when she was arguing with Rohan. Rahul just vent his frustration out on Lokesh without any reason 🤢

Well lets have lokesh stand on top of your head and the exact same drama and see how you react. Is it necessary that rahul or anyone for that matter reacts the exact same way all the time. There are times when people tend to get irritated more easily, atleast happens with me. Lets not forget these are real people, and there were a dozen things going around in the house since morning which would be default made the entire atmosphere in the house negative.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

^LOL IDGAF about those who I don't like thus no replies on Mannu or Manveer topics.So no No kasam from my side. I don't even like Rahul but I don't hate Lokesh either thus my stance is pretty clear. But I prefer accepting opinions while expressing my own than passing it as the final judgement.

@bold/underlined ROFL! You're contradicting yourself 😆 Why would I accept someone's opinion if I don't agree with them & just like you I'm also clear on my stance 😕 & what final judgments all that? There's nothing about final judgments or anything like that. Most of the people also shared same opinion as me in this thread. We're discussing an incident which occurred in yesterday's episode, nothing imaginary or its not like it didn't happen. Its an open forum everyone has different opinions & has right to express them. I've posted something which happened yesterday & some may or maynot agree with it. I'm not forcing anyone to accept my views on this topic!
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all his outward calmness and maturity is just a facade, it appears. he was not even part of the conversation, yet he got so irked... basically because he probably never liked lokesh all that much and when his "beta" was under attack, he couldnt take it anymore and his true colors came bursting ou.
so much for all that semi-spiritual and "refined" talks! 😆

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Well lets have lokesh stand on top of your head and the exact same drama and see how you react. Is it necessary that rahul or anyone for that matter reacts the exact same way all the time. There are times when people tend to get irritated more easily, atleast happens with me. Lets not forget these are real people, and there were a dozen things going around in the house since morning which would be default made the entire atmosphere in the house negative.

You can't compare real life situations with BB. BB is totally different. Always unexpected things happens inside the house which never occurs in real life. As I've mentioned in one of my previous comments that there's gonna be all type of various different personalities, it depends upon you how would you choose to deal with them & the atmosphere inside the house. If Rahul's reaction was pent up frustration because of whole day's chillam-chilli then throughout the day neither in episode nor in LF/UNCUT videos Lokesh did any faltu ka nautanki which irked anyone IMO. Rahul is in a show like BB where every individual's every single action/move gets judged, its on Rahul how & when he chooses to react & handle situations, he's in BiggBoss so definitely he, his behavior & actions will be judged by the viewers.
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Though Rahul exaggerated that Lokesh almost hit him with the tissue box with her swinging from side to side, , which actually didnt happen, but he was right in the situation to snatch that tissue box from Lokesh hand and threw it on the dining table.

. If i were there also, it would be so frustrating and irritating if someone did that near me, even though it may /may not hit you. Lokesh isnt a 5 or 10 year child who can say whatever she wants, without swinging things from side to side. She is a grown woman, and so act like a woman. What a childish person she is. And calling badtazmeez is nothing wrong. Its not like a bad word or something, which people are hyping so much about.

Edited by pieryrose - 7 years ago