Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
the way he is defending Rohan seems a bit creepy .. like a possessive daddy or stalker ..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Does nobody get it? Living with someone as dumb and irritating as Lokesh is a tough thing. It wasn't only a reaction to the moment but to all if those sad raps, wanna-be dialogues and unneccesary fights she put up. Lokesh has been irritating from day one but people like Andy and Salman have chadhaoed her up the channa jhaad for no reason thus aur pagla gayi hai. She thinks she's smart but she's a wanna be. Rahul as a matter of factly has a problem with commoners but what he did with Loki was not coz she was a commoner that was coz she's irritating AF. Bhai atleast make sense in your argument. Lopa was so stupid todaybut atleast tried to bhatko near logic but with Lokesh that never happens.
And just tell me since when is badtameez a gaali? Overanalysing way too much? Comparing it to Lopa is ridiculous. We were never shown what Rahul said to/about Lopa.
wantedscorp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well,firstly I am not a fan of Rahul or Lokesh. But I didn't feel Rahul was wrong here. Lokesh had been constantly irritating. Initially even I thought from what I saw that the tissue box is not close to rahul's face and he overreacted. But then if you think, it's only what is shown by BB that we comment on. There is a possibility that the scenes were cut where it was actually near his face. There is a possibility he was stressed, had a headache or whatever. If I was in that situation , probably, I would get bugged too. Nd if MMM , Lopa, Bani would react like that no1 would notice because it's common for them to vent their anger. Then y not for Rahul? Nd he called her badtameez.. That's not a gaali. Nd the way lokesh was behaving was badtameezi.
Just to add, at least Rahul gave some content (rather than going and sleeping on bed) n succeeded in shutting that irritating lokesh. Ppl who say he doesn't give content should be proud of him. BB wants content just lik MMM. Whether good or bad, whether our votes count, who cares...BB does what it wants
Edited by wantedscorp - 7 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

ITA. That was way rude!! And to top it further Gaurav says 'yehi hai inki asliyat'. WTH!! 🤢 Snooty celebs. If Rahul can calmly handle Bani's gaalis like kutte etc, Lopa's violent outburst VERY near him, then what the hell was wrong with Loki waving a box of tissues?? It wasn't even THAT near his face. He lost it and took his anger out on someone weak. Try that with Bani or Lopa Rahul. They'll give you what you deserve and more.

he is another spineless man, who only says 'yeh kar kiya rahe hain yeh log' apne aap ko nahin dekhenge.

himmat hain toh rohan aur bani ko yeh bolo ya lopa ko?

he doesn't utter a word infront of them but yeah take it out on lokesh 👏
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Does nobody get it? Living with someone as dumb and irritating as Lokesh is a tough thing. It wasn't only a reaction to the moment but to all if those sad raps, wanna-be dialogues and unneccesary fights she put up. Lokesh has been irritating from day one but people like Andy and Salman have chadhaoed her up the channa jhaad for no reason thus aur pagla gayi hai. She thinks she's smart but she's a wanna be. Rahul as a matter of factly has a problem with commoners but what he did with Loki was not coz she was a commoner that was coz she's irritating AF. Bhai atleast make sense in your argument. Lopa was so stupid todaybut atleast tried to bhatko near logic but with Lokesh that never happens.
And just tell me since when is badtameez a gaali? Overanalysing way too much? Comparing it to Lopa is ridiculous. We were never shown what Rahul said to/about Lopa.

Where did I say that Badtameezi is a gaali? You're the one who's overanalyzing. Anyways, my argument makes sense, Rahul is also getting bashed by BB fans on Twitter for this incident. You & other people who're defending Rahul need to make sense in their arguments, you're ranting the same thing which have been said numerous times. Lokesh is getting irritating since last few days all true, nobody's denying even I'm finding her annoying. But today she had no fault. Just because he finds her antics or voice irritating that doesn't give him right to intimidate Lokesh. They're in BB, they've to adjust & there will be all TYPE of people Itna hi problem hein toh he shouldn't have come to this show! As @Meherbaan has mentioned Rahul jumped in just to save his muh-bola son Rohan's ass. There was a discussion b/w Gaurav, Bani & Karan (It wasn't shown in main epi) they were saying Rahul is biased towards Rohan & never sees his faults which is 100% correct. His timing was wrong in yesterday's episode. If he can calmly handle Bani, Lopa's badtameezi then why he chose to vent his anger out on Lokesh (the weakest one)
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Instead of yelling at Lokesh, calling her badtameez and getting negative footage, I wish Rahul would vent his anger speaking out load in Lopa/Rohan's fight or confronting Manu and Manveer for not following captain's punishment. Thoda positive footage miljata.

That is still positive footage for me

Loki deserves it
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy/ pasting from another thread:
Ok I am pretty neutral towards Rahul and I like Lokesh ( but now she is getting annoying), and tho haven't watched d epi but have seen d sneak peek multiple times and I don't blame Rahul at all for getting angry. Lokesh was screeching at Ryan and she has d tendency to fling her arms when talking nd Rahul was calm all d while. It's when she shifted the tissue box from her right hand to her left and flung her arm that the box got too close to Rahul and rahuls reaction was totally instinctive. Wouldn't we to snatch the object that is coming onto our face? And he said 'Badtameez'. Again something that would come out of our mouth. Has happened with me often.
_Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Here majority might not agree but those who're not biased know very well Lokesh wasn't at fault! I'm not liking Lokesh since past few days but today what Rahul did that was clearly intimidation. Why is this Rahul so charged up to fight all of a sudden? What happened to St.Columbus and his degree in engineering? Is it because the bashing he got from Salman or effect of nominations? Why didn't he say anything then when Lopa broke that plate & he was just standing next to her? & he was yelling & misbehaved and talked so rudely to Lokesh for no reason. He grabbed that tissue box & threw it off, it was wrong in so many grounds! That was actually "BADTAMEEZI". He was clearly lying I've watched that part very clearly, the tissue box wasn't right infront of Rahul's face at ALL neither was Lokesh standing close to him when she was arguing with Rohan. Rahul just vent his frustration out on Lokesh without any reason 🤢

👍🏼

Word Count: 1

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Although I disagree wid Rahul dat Lokesh's hand was too close to his face...him snapping at Lokesh was nothing but a built-up to all d stupidity dat was going on in d house after Rohan bluntly refused to tell d reasons behind sending dose two gundas to d jail...but den why not Lopa right...dats becoz in his own words Lopa started acting weird since yesterday n more dan annoyed he was shocked to see Lopa in dat avtaar whereas Lokesh has been plain annoying since last WKW n getting on people's nerves for no rhyme or reason
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ TBT - Not the hand but the box of tissue sure came close to rahul's face, when loki transferred d box from one hand to another and all d while she was flinging her arms, so Rahul's anger and saying 'badtameez' was instinctive.

Hamare saath bhi aisa ho toh we'll react similarly
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago