Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
tat is rahul showing his so called celeb status n hifi class with thoda unfilter lol
DesiFlyer thumbnail
Lokesh was trying to provoke Rohan. She got what she deserved tbh
954014 thumbnail
what? private school educated "elite" Rahul who is an engineering graduate would never misbehave with anyone...
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DesiFlyer

Lokesh was trying to provoke Rohan. She got what she deserved tbh

yes Lokesh was highly irritating today and Lopa too the way they both were refusing to come inside and do their assigned jobs but Rahul and Rohan are not saints either.
Rohan is arrogant. I don't care how fair or unfair he is. He does put others down. And I didn't expect this from Rahul.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lokesh ever since she was nominated was trying to get into an argument, she tried it several times unsuccessfully. The worst part was that it was clearly visible that she was trying to get into fights or start a fight for footage
for eg yesterday when OM-G was telling them that if they unite and raise their voice, it will be heard, she tried to start again but Nitibha stopped her saying he was right...

I guess she is just not made up for this game. She is too naive and her personality is such that she doesnt stand out, unfortunately in BB , you need to stand out in a good or bad way to go further in the game
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rahul was right, because lokesh was very annoying. Shaid main yehi karti jo rahul ne kiya.
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohan se kya, yeh contestant to bigg boss se handle nehi ho rahe
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me thinks dono baap beta ko ghar bhej dena chahiye...they can show their love outside
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Come on i will say tht celebs should grow up actually loki was more mature than them..

Rohan n loki got an argument bt still loki was supporting rohan in mud pit task.. This is called real maturity.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I think it was not asudden reaction..

Loki ws getting on nerves from past few days and due to all bulit up, rahul burst it out...

It was needed

Instead of yelling at Lokesh, calling her badtameez and getting negative footage, I wish Rahul would vent his anger speaking out load in Lopa/Rohan's fight or confronting Manu and Manveer for not following captain's punishment. Thoda positive footage miljata.