Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

It wasnot tissue box issue..its quite evident rahul was irritated by loki way too much...it was outburst and a needed one for her.

Lopa...rahul said same thing about her as well.

Bani galiyan...uska kuch nai hoskta but that kutte about coffee was topic of convo sometimes before..

And may be...next time its lopa or bani

"may be... next time its lopa or bani"

who is? God? Bigg Boss?

he is no one to decide that and no one should do what he says if they don't want to !

Rahul is just a contestant like anyone else here !

he was rude, mean and biased today period !
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

ITA. That was way rude!! And to top it further Gaurav says 'yehi hai inki asliyat'. WTH!! 🤢Snooty celebs.IfRahul can calmly handle Bani's gaalis like kutte etc, Lopa's violent outburst VERY near him, then what the hell was wrong with Loki waving a box of tissues?? It wasn't even THAT near his face. He lost it and took his anger out on someone weak. Try that with Bani or Lopa Rahul. They'll give you what you deserve and more.

Gaurav ki khudki kiya asliyaat hein! Bloody loser. Puppet of Bani 🤢 Sucks upto Bani even after getting abused by her left, right & center 24*7 🤔
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul is just frustrated and took it out on the person who is the weakest in the house. Loki is also to blame for that for ditching the commoners who would have stood up for her in favour of sucking up to the celebs.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

"may be... next time its lopa or bani"

who is? God? Bigg Boss?

he is no one to decide that and no one should do what he says if they don't want to !

Rahul is just a contestant like anyone else here !

he was rude, mean and biased today period !

Chill ...why you are acting like bb or god😆

Different opinion exist..
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Was liking him a bit but I seriously feel Rahul and Rohan have major attitude issues. They think of themselves to be Srk and Salman.🤣

Obviously. Akhir self-proclaimed Baap-Bete jo hein! Similarities bhi hein 😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

"I share a special connect with Rohan. I see my son in him": Rahul

THE TISSUE BOX WAS FAR AWAY FROM HIS FACE AND WE SAW THAT BUT HE GOT OFFENDED CAUSE HIS SO CALLED SON COULD NOT DEFEND HIMSELF ANYMORE HENCE HE GOT AGGRESSIVE WITH LOKESH !

What Rahul did with Lokesh was beyond nasty and rude ! he got so aggressive and even bashed her that was so gross.

I felt bad for Lokesh !

then he and rohan kept laughing that showed their characters!

I dont like Lokesh much but in this case I agree with you completely. Exactly my thoughts on what you wrote.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul came across a bully today with Loki - yeah she's annoying - has been annoying me too the last few days, but that behaviour was uncalled for - Rohan was equally yapping away, and that box was a mere excuse - it was hardly near his face, and only the once. And Rahul calling Loki 'badtameez' is hilarious - what would you call Bani, Rahul? Or Lopa, or Rohan (who did his fair share of screaming today)?
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tbh if i were in his place and someone was annoying who's really close to me i would have done that too
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bbfan24

I didn't feel Rahul was wrong, Lokesh called for it... She had been getting on nerves of people intentionally, it was time someone calm her down... If he didn't do that, she would go on and on and again would have required BB to intervene to get her punished which would have reflected negatively on Rohan that he can't control the crowd..

And "kya chal raha hai inka"... don't we all feel that about MMM+L2

@bold - Rohan couldn't control the crowd anyway - the first time BB had to intervene to send MM to jail, and the second - Rahul intimidated Loki, and that's why she left.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold - Rohan couldn't control the crowd anyway - the first time BB had to intervene to send MM to jail, and the second - Rahul intimidated Loki, and that's why she left.

very true 😆 He is good for nothing.