Rahul misbehaved with Lokesh!

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Here majority might not agree but those who're not biased know very well Lokesh wasn't at fault! I'm not liking Lokesh since past few days but today what Rahul did that was clearly intimidation. Why is this Rahul so charged up to fight all of a sudden? What happened to St.Columbus and his degree in engineering? Is it because the bashing he got from Salman or effect of nominations? Why didn't he say anything then when Lopa broke that plate & he was just standing next to her? & he was yelling & misbehaved and talked so rudely to Lokesh for no reason. He grabbed that tissue box & threw it off, it was wrong in so many grounds! That was actually "BADTAMEEZI". He was clearly lying I've watched that part very clearly, the tissue box wasn't right infront of Rahul's face at ALL neither was Lokesh standing close to him when she was arguing with Rohan. Rahul just vent his frustration out on Lokesh without any reason 🤢
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalstar thumbnail
Totally agree!!! Was thinking the same thing while watching the episode. He thinks too highly of himself...
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: royalstar

Totally agree!!! Was thinking the same thing while watching the episode. He thinks too highly of himself...

These celebs have extreme superiority complex! Wah re so classy 🤓
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"I share a special connect with Rohan. I see my son in him": Rahul
THE TISSUE BOX WAS FAR AWAY FROM HIS FACE AND WE SAW THAT BUT HE GOT OFFENDED CAUSE HIS SO CALLED SON COULD NOT DEFEND HIMSELF ANYMORE HENCE HE GOT AGGRESSIVE WITH LOKESH !

What Rahul did with Lokesh was beyond nasty and rude ! he got so aggressive and even bashed her that was so gross.

I felt bad for Lokesh !

then he and rohan kept laughing that showed their characters!
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Was liking him a bit but I seriously feel Rahul and Rohan have major attitude issues. They think of themselves to be Srk and Salman. 🤣
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

exactly and the "kya hora ha hain logo ka"?

Rahul look at yourself first, getting aggressive and attacking someone !

Rohan was shouting and screaming as well but he had no problem with that.

tissue box was far away from his face but he lied just to save rohan's ass!

I hope caller bajaos rahul and rohan 🤢
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
LION Rahul was wrong with lokesh
tissue box bhut dor tha us ke face se

bani aur llopa ko to nhe bola us ne kabhi badtamiz
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree. All that fake sophistication flies out of the window. I mean for god's sake, she is half his age. Is that how you behave with an innocent and immature girl? Yes, she is annoying but that doesn't mean it is okay to shout her down and bully her. Lokesh gets bullied a lot in the house and while at other times, it seems like people are just having fun, it is times like these when I actually feel bad for her.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

LION Rahul was wrong with lokesh

tissue box bhut dor tha us ke face se

bani aur llopa ko to nhe bola us ne kabhi badtamiz

Exactly! How he got shook up when Lopa broke that plate! Did he call her badtameez? No. Cuz he knows that he will get snubbed. How aggressive was that! He took it from he rhands and threw it across the table!
bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn't feel Rahul was wrong, Lokesh called for it... She had been getting on nerves of people intentionally, it was time someone calm her down... If he didn't do that, she would go on and on and again would have required BB to intervene to get her punished which would have reflected negatively on Rohan that he can't control the crowd..
And "kya chal raha hai inka"... don't we all feel that about MMM+L2