Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

But this time wasnt bua full fault ..its nelima who went to pandit . .and show the kundli after the two got married what is the use of showing the kundili now 😕 furthermore she lied to sethiyas . .at least bua said the truth to kusum 🥱 but ll kusum tell verain what happened with bua 😕

Both r at fault as bhua also didnt tell anything to viren ..she was rude to neelima ..both overreacted..both didnt try to nullify..bhua keeps doubting aryans family ..neelima lied why she went to see pandit and what happened there..she keeps repeating mittals insult them

Asking pandit for kundalis is not a big issue , neelima was happy to hear abt aryan sanchi, basically she too is not vampish..bhua shd not interfere and aggravate ths complex situation..nothing can be done with neelim as she is a family member ..at least bhua can stay away n not sunao sethias..did she show Ny kind of remorse when it was 100% her fault at the wedding..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Serves Neelima right for her overrated lies. The Sethais will now sell Sethia Bhavan.

Neelima and Chandra are highly egoistic women and home breakers.

But the show is becoming gripping with every passing day. I am enjoying it thoroughly.

I hope we get to see ArChi romance without the tension.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Missesha]Serves Neelima right for her overrated lies. The Sethais will now sell Sethia Bhavan.

Neelima and Chandra are highly egoistic women and home breakers.

But the show is becoming gripping with every passing day. I am enjoying it thoroughly.

I hope we get to see ArChi romance without the tension.

[/QUOTE
]
@bold. Everyone want that. It's so upsetting to see the families fighting due to the two egoistic ladies. 😡
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kakisa has been a trouble maker for a long time now.

Hope Sethia house is not sold.