alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My God look at the way she lied conveniently just to satisfy her ego and cover her mistake. I hope sethiya bhawan is not sold off. Viren in sethiya house means he came to know something that bua ji did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

My God look at the way she lied conveniently just to satisfy her ego and cover her mistake. I hope sethiya bhawan is not sold off. Viren in sethiya house means he came to know something that bua ji did.

w

Bilkul sahi kaha alvina. Kaki is a liar. She blowed the things out of the proportions 😑and see the result they r selling of the house. 😲And she has no shame that she stood silent and is justifying herself. 😑😑😑
Now will her ego be satisfied. 😑
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the hell she did yaar😑 seriously if it was not Aryan nishant ke sasural wali will she ll do the same thing πŸ˜• 1st of all without informing anyone she went to check the kundili furthermore she started to argue and later on itna masala dal ke she lied 🀒

But Aryan kya handsome lag raha gussa mai 😎😳
Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

What the hell she did yaar😑 seriously if it was not Aryan nishant ke sasural wali will she ll do the same thing πŸ˜• 1st of all without informing anyone she went to check the kundili furthermore she started to argue and later on itna masala dal ke she lied 🀒

But Aryan kya handsome lag raha gussa mai 😎😳

Kaki is so cheap. She hid her fault 😑
@bold. Aryan is so sos so. Handsome.
When he caught Sachi from falling πŸ˜›. He looked avery angry young man type πŸ˜‰
-Arishi- thumbnail
Yaa and when he hide her behind him
Fire was coming out of his eyes😎
Oh I'm dead 😳
Beautiful... thumbnail
Next week we will see other side of Aryan.
Naughty side and romantic side.
I am so so eager. But I am also sad about the happenings at the homes.
Kaki and bua r just home breakers
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Serves her right..due to her instigation diwakar decided to sell off their haveli..both chandra and neelima want to satisfy theie ego ..never admit their mistake n tell lies ..they never tell where they were wrong n when others start fighting over it they stand innocent ..

Nyways it will take an interesting turn from here when the families will be at loggerheads and aryan sanchi will probably try to resolve the issue together..also i want sanchi to tell her poky bhua to stay away frm her matters for sometime n stop taking decisions for her
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Serves her right..due to her instigation diwakar decided to sell off their haveli..both chandra and neelima want to satisfy theie ego ..never admit their mistake n tell lies ..they never tell where they were wrong n when others start fighting over it they stand innocent ..

Nyways it will take an interesting turn from here when the families will be at loggerheads and aryan sanchi will probably try to resolve the issue together..also i want sanchi to tell her poky bhua to stay away frm her matters for sometime n stop taking decisions for her

But this time wasnt bua full fault ..its nelima who went to pandit . .and show the kundli after the two got married what is the use of showing the kundili now πŸ˜• furthermore she lied to sethiyas . .at least bua said the truth to kusum πŸ₯± but ll kusum tell verain what happened with bua πŸ˜•
Beautiful... thumbnail
Archi will together try to resolve the issue.
But the families wil not let them at peace. Hope the issue don't slip out of the hand before they return. And in a video it's shown Aryan is bothered as his father is unwell
This increase the tension more. Upar se Mala mad the kid.
Itna sare problems. Going to be very tough for archi.
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Next week we will see other side of Aryan.

Naughty side and romantic side.
I am so so eager. But I am also sad about the happenings at the homes.
Kaki and bua r just home breakers

This two from the beginning of the show create problems and all the misunderstanding just because of them 😑