Lopa Rahul and Nithiba fighting with Rohan for Lokesh

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This Rohan seems to be flying ever since he has become the captain.
Here's an uncut video where Lopa, Rahul and Nithiba are seen arguing with Rohan and telling him how unfair he is giving Lokesh double work whereas not giving equal work to Bani.

http://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-32-captain-ne-kiya-bawal-/459513

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They're already regretting giving him their votes. Two of the more saner and unbiased people also seem to think Rohan is being unfair, Lopa is not the only one.

And I hate the way Rohan said ''Lokesh ko bura lagna chaiye'' because it's pretty clear he's doing this cuz she didn't give him her vote.
Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

They're already regretting giving him their votes. Two of the more saner and unbiased people also seem to think Rohan is being unfair, Lopa is not the only one.

And I hate the way Rohan said ''Lokesh ko bura lagna chaiye'' because it's pretty clear he's doing this cuz she didn't give him her vote.

Ya that Lokesh ko bura lagna chahiye was disgusting he is showing his true colors. Even Salman seems to not like him anymore atleast that what it seemed like in WKW.

Arrogance has gone into his head. 😡
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man, this is so so disappointing. Why can't any of them utilise captaincy for the opportunity that it is?! Use it to showcase a different side of their personality - show us that they can successfully navigate responsibility, as opposed to simply using and misusing the powers handed to them, for personal grudges. What a let down!

I was going to give Rohan time in his captaincy to show what he could do, but it was pretty much a fail the minute he promised Bani no 'dand' and no 'jail time' in his captaincy - literally the dumbest thing he could do at that point. And to top it off by giving her share of the work to Lokesh? Not done.

Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah he also said bani ko ek hafte kaam karne ke baad mushkil honga yeh kaam karne mein..😕 the way gaurav said lopa ek vote se captain rahne se rah gayi lopa nominate karne se gaurav is really pissed off he is not talking to her properly 😆
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Oh man, this is so so disappointing. Why can't any of them utilise captaincy for the opportunity that it is?! Use it to showcase a different side of their personality - show us that they can successfully navigate responsibility, as opposed to simply using and misusing the powers handed to them, for personal grudges. What a let down!

I was going to give Rohan time in his captaincy to show what he could do, but it was pretty much a fail the minute he promised Bani no 'dand' and no 'jail time' in his captaincy - literally the dumbest thing he could do at that point. And to top it off by giving her share of the work to Lokesh? Not done.

This captaincy has ruined Rohan's chances of winning. It's not that he's getting influenced by Bani he's just arrogant. I have started disliking him intensely.
DesiFlyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Its a gameshow, not a job interview. Viewers don't care how responsible the housemates can be. We want entertainment.

951405 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! I hate Rohan and dont find him appealing at all. 😛
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DesiFlyer

Its a gameshow, not a job interview. Viewers don't care how responsible the housemates can be. We want entertainment.

It is a gameshow - watched by viewers - who I imagine can speak for themselves. Each to their own and all that. Needless to say, people's ideas of 'entertainment' are often different.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
954014 thumbnail
Rohan seems like someone who derives pleasure in other people's pain.. has some sort of psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies...
Edited by SatiSavitri - 7 years ago