awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

So Eshal has to die .😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No one should die neither sahir or eshal want to see them happy at the end of the show yes sad ess must be when she finds out sarmad went away on his threatening but then she will be with sahir at the end

Originally posted by: awida

So Eshal has to die .😆

ISano thumbnail
its a good serial

but the character sahir is very wicked
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think Sahir needs to go to a psyciatrist.
He is treating Eshal very badly. He remembers his mother whenever he sees her. and when she likes something ewhich his mother liked he becomes insane..like covering her face with mud. poor Eshal.😭

Last time I've watched something like this in Bashar Mumin. but I am happy that his psycho behaviour ended in a short time. only seven episodes of torture (after marriage) . then came the happy ending.😃
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
i know. even alvida was same where zahid ahmed was insane.. bt he end up killing his unborn child.. and went away..
while he left his wife t die..

dont want anything like that to happen..

but with sahir we also see that his father wasnt good either.. the way he behaves with his father some of the times.. really tells that they relationship wasnt good..
plus when his father got paralyze attack 8 years ago.. sahir suddenly become powerful toward his dad..
Edited by Salyanka - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Salyanka

i know. even alvida was same where zahid ahmed was insane.. bt he end up killing his unborn child.. and went away..
while he left his wife t die..

dont want anything like that to happen..

but with sahir we also see that his father wasnt good either.. the way he behaves with his father some of the times.. really tells that they relationship wasnt good..
plus when his father got paralyze attack 8 years ago.. sahir suddenly become powerful toward his dad..

so Sahir has a troubled childhood. It explains many things. I feel sad for him. but he has to have a control on himself, and try to help himself get out of his illness. If Eshal was able to get him some help it will be gr8.
ISano thumbnail
yes there is a flashback he gets where he is crying for his mother who is leaving the house.. and his father is holding his hand .. n not letting him stop his mom..

then there is a scene where sahir tells his father tht he still rmember how he used to slap /beat him
and will never forgive him for it..
ISano thumbnail
Will be updating the episode soon!!

Waisay sahir was looking extremely handsome today