Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

episode 91 promo..

eshal playing dirty game seriously.. poor sahir..

episode 91 promo
ISano thumbnail
Episode 91 start with eshal packing her bag as she is leaving komals place but komal stop her
Eshal says then we have to kill her
Komals rrives as sahirs house crying n tells him eshal is dead he doesnt believe her
But she tells him that her dead body is lying outside
He comes out n laughs and says eshal is playing the same game with her as he did
But kurbanbhai shows him eshal's report
He went down on his knees. N start crying

Kurbanbhai had bribed the people who helped him

Kurbanbhai was blessing eshal and everyone was thanking him

Next scene

Sahir is sitting at eshals grave n crying telling her why didnt she go she could atleast have given him time to reform..
He tells her that dhe is very bewafa dhe left him alone
He cries and cries

Next scene

Eshal dyes her hair komal asking her she is not doing the right thing..

Next scene
Komal wasnt happy with eshals plan as.. ss she died yesterday and very next day sahir's mother enters
Sarmad says not to worry

Next scene

Sahir is standing on the roof and hear he sees someone outside sound like eshsl..
He makes himself up
Sees a woman hit by a car
He then see an old lady with eshals face..
he runs down.. my god he was looking so dashing running wow..

He ran out but didnt see the woman he takes the car and start looking for her but didnt find her

Eshal is back to komal
And looks tied..
doctot tells eshal to rest as much as she can..
but eshal isnt listening..

Next morning

Sahir was sleeping in his car.. he wakes up n sees someone the drives toward her
He puts his hand on her shoulder and it turns out to eshal in his mothers getup
He is shocked n went down on his knees n says amma to her.. she is scting as if she is scared of him..
but sahir manage to take her home telling her that he will take her to his son sahir..
she was a bit scared to go inside the house she runs but gets pain in her stomach sahir gets scared she runs
Sahir is still after her.. and fell in her feet and beg her to come home with her..
Sahir takes her to his mothers room
Where he shows her.. her old clothes...
here we see eshal reading sahir's mothers diary.. and eshal repeats it infront of sahir that how dilawar bested her infront of the servants and how he used to be suspicioud toward her sll the time.. seeing all this sahir gets tears in his eyes..
he takes her out from the room.. sahir tells her to sit back n wait he is going to make food for her.. sahir kisses her forehead aand leaves

Eshal takes her mobile out and message komal that she is fine and they should not call or message her..

Eshal is sleeping in her own room.. sahir is sleeping sitting on floor.. holding her hand.. she wakes up and feels her mask is falling apart she is scared!!

Episode ends

PRECAP
Sahir is crying hold her hand and saying i made a grave mistake killing eshals parents..

God i dont know what they are doing
But i have a feeling that sahir is playing with eshal
Ofcourse he known its eshal.. i guess he wanted to test her.. im sure

ISano thumbnail
Last episode promo!

last episode promo
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Episode 92- last episode starts with eshal worrying about her make up is fallunf apart.. she trying to get her hand free from sahir .. he wakes up n ask what happened..
She said she was thirsty..
She went to get her water.. she went into washroom

Next day
Sahir takes her to toy shop.. and ask her if she rmember what toy he wanted as kid.. she remembers reading the diary .. she takes the toy n says u wanted to be a pilot..
Sahir hugs her.. "I so loved the hug - it was hell of a long hug"
Eshal moves him away.. - I guess she was about to get carried away with him being close to her..
She makes an excuse saying her clothes are dirty..

Sahir buys her new clothes..
Back to their house..
She as mother ask him if he got married.. sahir says yes.. her name is eshal.. but she is dead.. she was in hurry to go away from me..

Next scene..
Sahir at his fathers grave telling his mother (Eshal) to curse him.. she tries and says she cant do it allah will be angry on me..
Someone make few gunfire..
Sahir runs away from there with her..
It was kurbanbhai n sheriyaar..
Kurbanbhai here says.. one can changed the furture but cant run away from past..

Back home.. sahir tells her tht.. we wont go there again.. s he wasn't feeling well
She tells him to marry again..
Sahir says he cant.. as he loved eshal..
She ask him what was so special about her.. sahir answers saying that she was very special among everyone..
Sahir takes her to his room and shows her eshals clothes her necklace he gifted her on their first anniversary.. and the baby clothes .. eshal was looking stunned at him..
He here confesses saying that he made a big mistake telling her to terminated the pregnancy as he didn't want the kid to end up like him..
Eshal is restless.. she then ask who else is in eshals family..
He avoids the question and went to get the dinner..
At night.. eshal do a drama sahir sees her.. beign shot.. when he comes out.. no one is there.. even guards says nothing happened..

Sahir went into her room n see her sleeping..
Next day he tells her the whole story..
But eshal says .. she is sitting all fine here..
Sahir hear gunfire again.. eshal says she isn't hearing anything..
Sahir is getting scared.. and confesses that he made a mistake killing eshals parents.. eshal gets back to herself and grab his collar.. sahir is happy to see her.. but she curse him that he will never be happy.. he ask her to hand him over to the police but not to leave him..
she says no allah will punish u.. she even tells him that she feel disgust that u r my husband as well as father to my to be kid..
sahir is crying

before leaving she tells him that his mother is dead.. and all what she knew was something she read in her diary..
Eshal leaves .. Sahir breaks down.. crying..
Sahir shoot himself in his room..
Eshal is restless at the hospital.. sheriyaar tells her he is as good as dead.. man
Eshal is back home to get her belongings.. sahir is back home with kurbanbhai.. but seeing sahir paralyzed she couldn't leave.. and stays back..
There is a 4 years leap.. they have a son
Sahir is still on the wheelchair.. she tells sahir that its been years.. please get back to normale..
She also tells him that she cant forgive him but she don't want their son to be the next Sahir Zaman Siddiqui..
She tells sahir to recover for their son..
Sahir makes some movements with his fingers.. eshal smiles.. episode ends on the kid's face.

how i wish the ending was different.. sahir shouldnt not have been the murderer..
im happy they were together at the end.. but sahir on wheelchair was not watchable..

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is a sad story indeed. But the ending was good, as Sahir turned out to be Eshal's parents' murderer.
ISano thumbnail

the ending was not good.. do u have any idea.. how fans were hoping that sheriyaar or sarmad were the murderer..
and wanted a smiling sahir eshal at the end..

even here im have they both are together but.. eshal is only there for her son.. as she said..
but loved how she was restless for sahir..

just hope omair sonia do a new show very soon..

right now omair rana is busy with theater plays
hope we see him soon..

Originally posted by: awida

It is a sad story indeed. But the ending was good, as Sahir turned out to be Eshal's parents' murderer.

ISano thumbnail
just saw on intsagram that sonia liked my post 😊

ALVIDA PiyaBedardi & Sahir Eshal.
What can i say good things always ends too early!
Me as a fan was too much into d serial. i used to wait for d promo every morning. I used to hate weekends and wanted it to get over as soon as possible as piya bedardi wasnt airing those 3 days! it got worser when we had 5 days wait.
I had put so much load on my head with written updates, pics updates, managing facebook page, collage/poster update & videomixs on instagram! But I enjoyed it! N loved doing it!
The funniest thing was that i got to know about the upcoming track of d show which aired 2 weeks later. cough cough "sarmad komal ki shaadi" i started imagining sahir eshal's romantic scenes specially necklace wala >sahir helps eshal to put it around her neck. but it later came in episode 84(faint)
Sonia at one point thought i knew abt d story specially sahir's madman act. But the comment I wrote was just out in the blue. Coz jab eshal khush hoti thi sahir ko daurah parta tha.. the moment i wrote the comment thodi dheer ke bard hi omair rana wrote n asked me how i knew about the story & me being very honestly told d truth.. uis ke bard to ek second ki bhi information ni milli mujhe upcoming tracks ki! Well thats what happens if u r very very honest. but im happy tht i didnt get any information about anything.. warna it wouldnt be enjoyable to watch it!
but yes i also promised not to post any pictures from the upcoming episodes. Imagine how they must be wondering ke "oye isay kaise petah sab"
Im one lucky fan who got d blooper video from episode 73.. which i so loved. Wish i could get more of those!
Wish d ending scene was a bit different im glad we saw #SahirEshal together. But sahir
Sheriyar should have been d murderer he hated sahir, it could be his revenge on him coz sahir is sad when eshal is hurt. kam se kam sahir eshal happy hotey.
I loved D show n i loved Omair N Sonia's adorable onscreen jodi, their chemistry was so magically beautiful! I really hope to see them in a new serial very soon!
Now i have nothing to watch! Coz i have already watched all of omair rana's serials during weekends" i only have sonia's shikwa ni kisi se. On sundays!