Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

ISano thumbnail
Episode 80 begins with eshal calling the police officer..
Sahir is playing with some puzzle.. eshal came with a necklace infront of him and call out for sheriyaar to tie it around her neck..
Sahis smiling baby face changes into anger.. he gets up moves eshal away and grab sheriyaar's collar and shout at him saying how he dared to touch eshal..
Eshal calls the officer..
sahir turns toward the police officer.. and has a big baby smile and ask how was the act..
Eshal says he is acting now..
They call the doctor.. who examinate sahir.. and confirms that sahir is mad..
Eshal isn't satisfied so the doctor says she can consult another doctor.

Later we see the doctor meet kurbanbhai in his car..he gives the doctor a envelope.. kurbanbhai calls sahir and says - all done..
In sahir eshal's room
Eshal enters the room.. sahir tells eshal what she did with sheriyaar was very wrong..
He turns toward eshal and says.. it was first time he felt shameless seeing his wife close to another man..
Eshal yells at him asking.. what happened when you.. yourself brought sheriyaar to this house..
Sahir says don't u try.. and tells her to ask sheriyaar to leave the house.. or he will kill him..
Sahir leaves..

Next scene..
Sheriyaar acting sweet saying he is here for her.. as sahir might hurt her.. he cant go..
Eshal says sahir wont do anything to be.. he just want to torture me whole life coz of my face..
Komal hear that..
Sheriyaar leaves..

Komal and sarmad had some nice talk.. where he is saying that he want to forget his past.. as he has hurt alots of people back then..
Next scene..
Komal is telling eshal that she is scared to start her married life as sarmad was eshals love..
Eshal tells komal that she never loved.. sarmad.. - she don't know what it was but it was diffidently not love

Next scene..
Eshal meet sheriyaar at coffee shop.. where sheriyaar tells her that sahir had installed CCTV camera's all over the house.. she gets a shock and isn't able to believe it..
He then tells her that he even disconnected all signals so she couldn't call ..
Episode ends

PRECAP:
eshal finds the CCTV Cameras and disconnects the connection..

Okay what I didn't get was how did sheriyaar find out about the CCTV Cameras - sahir never mentioned anything about it to anyone..
The only thing sahir told sheriyaar was the telephone connection..
ISano thumbnail
Episode 81 begins with eshal remembering how sahir got to know once that she was looking for phone In his house..
It happened in episode 25 when they just got married..
Same night
When sahir fallen asleep.. she gets up and start looking for the cctv cameras.. she finally finds them.. sahir turns his side whiel sleeping.. he place his hand on eshal's side and realize that eshal isn't there..
He takes his phone out which he had hidden under his pillow and start checking.. but none of the camera's were working..
Then he sees eshal at the main door.. breaking the camera..
Eshal is smiling..
Back to their room..
Eshal trying to act smart telling sahir he is weaker then everyone.. he was only brave strong coz of gun and threats that he used to give people.. she even challenged his manhood..
But sahir was standing silently..
Eshal goes back to sleep..
Sahir sits on his chair and start looking at eshal and thinking of her words..
Next day eshal with sheriyaar . he tells her that she shouldn't have destroyed the cameras as they could use it against sahir..
But then he says he will place new cameras.. they just need to get sahir out from the house..
Next sene
Eshal komal playing games yet again.. eshal don't want sahir to go out komal want to take him out
Sahir says he want to go out..
Eshal wonders how come he agreed so easily..
Sahir eshal enters their room arms in arms.. sahir bang his head in doorframe..
Eshal close their room door..
Sahir ask eshal why don't she talk nicely with komal..
Eshal says coz I don't feel like.. as she is dead inside herself..
Eshal says.. komal can handle herself at least she has someone beside her who is a nice human being..
She leaves.. while sahir is looking at her..
Next scene
No one is in sahir's house.. sheriyaar lookins around..and went into sahir eshals room..

At the garden..
Sahir wants eshal to play with him.. she is refusing.. he is again requesting her with his innocent face.. she refuses again..
Sahir then says that she will get fat by sitting like this.. and throw the ball on the food..
Eshal scold him.. he leaves and stands behind the tree..

Back to sahir eshal room..sheriyaar is shocked to see someone at the window..
Episode ends

PRECAP: sahir eshal are fighting.. and sahir notice something near the curtains..

i really hope sahir kicks sheriyaar out of the house now..
come on what are they waiting for ..
seriously sahir is behaving like a puppet for eshal..

i love the picnic wala scene.. sahir says BAITHEY BAITHEY MOTI HO JAO GHI.. cutiepie..

ISano thumbnail
Episode 81 pictures

ISano thumbnail

ISano thumbnail

ISano thumbnail
Sahie was really cute here

ISano thumbnail
Episode 82
Sheriyaar installing cctv cameras in sahirs room..
He hears someone coming and hides the servant locks the room.
At the picnic place.. they all are eating.. sahir playing with food which is throw at eshal.. she yells at him and says she will take him back home if he don't stop..
Her phone rings. She make an excuses and leaves.. it was sheriyaar who tells her tht he is locked in her room..
She tells him tht she will find a solution
Later
Sahir eshal sarmad komal come back home..
Sahir wants to have water.. eshal tells him should she get it for him.. he smiles and places his hand on her cheek and says he will get it himself..
Eshal walks toward her room.. sahir runs in and locks the door..
And went into the washroom.. sheriyar was about to run out when he think again and says tht if he opens the door sahir will know that someone was in his room.. he hides again
Eshal is still knocking on the door..
Sahir opens the door.. she ask why did he lock the door.. sahir says.. Insane man can do anything..
Eshal is looking worried.. and looking around.. sahir is standing close to her and ask if she want him to apologize to her..
She didn't answer..
He turns her toward him and takes her hands in his hands.. She is trying to get it free tells him to leave her hands..
Sahir says.. i wont let u go as its for lifetime.. she tries everything and get her free.. and went into the washroom..
Sahir hear some noise in the room.. but then eshal breaks something in the washroom sahir went into her.. and ask if she is okay.. he takes her out ..
Next morning
Sahir is building a house with cards.. eshal breaks it.. and then ask if he felt bad
Sahir answers back saying that he loves whatever she do.. and even if she was to break down the house they r living in he wont mind tht too..
Eshal says yes but he should be inside the house when I break the house down..
Sahir smiles and says tht it doesn't sound like it is coming out as hatred..
Eshal says its not love either..

Sahir again smile and gets up and say that he loves her challenges.. it keeps him falling in love with her again n again..
eshal has a very irritating smile and is about to leave.. sahir as where she is going..
She says at the graveyard.. I wish I could see u there too.. but too bad we cant take the law in our hands..
Sahir is still smiling.. eshal leave..

Next scene
Sheriyaar is watching sahir through his laptop.. sahir is acting like a madman - its like sahir knows there are cameras in the room..

Next scene..
Eshal is talking to her parents grave.. how strong she is now.. she isn't scared of sahir anymore..

Next scene.. sarmad want to go away from sahirs house.. to start a new life
Komal want to stay here for few more days..
By mistake komal tells the truth to sarmad..

Next scene..
Eshal is waiting for taxi..
Kurbanbhai is watching eshal..
Eshal came out of an accident.. and calls sahir and tells him that eshal is at hospital.. sahir says nothing should happen to eshal. I will be there..
Kurbanbhai tries to stop him as he will be exposed..
Sahir tells him not to teach him anything..
Sahir went out to the car.. the car was locked.. he went to drivers room and takes the key and drives away.. the servant wonders if sahir sir is fine now..
Watchman says no don't bother about it.. and tells him to come with him..
Komal sees sahir drive away .. she calls the police officer..

Episode ends

Didn't find any precap..

It was a lovely episode with sahir eshal scenes.. they set the screen on fire.. love the way sahir talk with her she is blind not realizing his love..
The way eshal had an accident I think she had planned it.. don't know have a feeling .. just to get sahir exposed..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just watched epi 82.
I just loved Sahir's childish acts. Eshal is very strong , and can't fall for his tricks. but why can't she see Shehryar's acts too.
I too felt she intentianly got her self hurt by the accident.

ISano thumbnail

im so loving this new sahir avatar of imair rana.. sucha adorable husband..

Piya Bedardi episode 83 precap