awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Salyanka

Have u watched the episodes ?? Itna bhi pshyco nahin hai abhi

I think it will come later on
Just hope they dont end the show atleast 70 episodes to hoon

You have the guts to tolerate this for 70 episodes too?😲 You are brave.😊 I feel bad while watching such shows.😭 poor women. I pray for any woman who finds herself in such a situation.

A part from my feelings. I hope she'll find a way to get out of this hell . I'll try to watch the show. 😉
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she jsut got married 2 episodes back

no i cant take the way women are treated but i just adore the way omair rana is acting
ISano thumbnail
Just read on facebook tht sahir is both protagonist n antagonist..
He posted it himself!
ISano thumbnail
Episode 22 begins with sahir making dinner and says its their first dinner together .. he makes her eat the sandwich.. and tells her he likes things his way
On the other hand ishla parent went to sarmads house for inqurries but neightbours didnt knew much. Apart from thye were in hurry..

Next day ishal is sleepe sagir came n sit next to her.. she wakes up
Sahir give her a rose.. he says he has made breakfast for her.. she ask if she can go and fresn up.. she leaves

Later on they r ehaving breakfast where ishal ask if she could make the tea he answers he is making it..
Sahir ask why sh eisnt having breakfast she replies saying she only have a cup of tea every morning sahir tells her breatfast is the most important meal of the day..

Ishals house.
The family is ready to bring breakfast for ishal when her father says we will buy something from the bakery .

At sahir looking at ishal while she is getting ready.. he is about to put lipstick when the phone rings.. the gaurd tells him there r someone to see him..

Sahir tells the guards let them in and from now on never stop them from now on..
There is a point here when sahir tells inshals father not to call him sir my adress him son..

Here dadi praises sahil and mention sarmad on how his mother would have made ishal into a maid..
sahirs expressions changes her.. ishal is scared...

Ishal n her sister mehak are talking.. she ask ishal if she misses sarmad the very next min sahir is standng behin ishal.. he gifts mehak a necklace.. she leaves..
a scared ishal is also about to leave . Sahir stops her by holding her hand.. and ask her have sarmad ever hold ur hand this way.. dont say yes otherwise i will break his hand..

She releases her hand and leaves the episode ends there..

Precap
Sahir yells at ishal and saying im ur husband why r u looking at other men.. and grab her her .. ishals family are returning when mehak request her father to make a u turn as she forgot her gift at sahirs hiuse

ISano thumbnail
episode 23 starts with..
ishal in kitchen
her mother came and tells her tht sahir really cares for her.. and she too need to take the next step ahead..

meanwhile sahir and komal are playign chess - sahir phone rings -. its sarmad.. he disconnects it..
ishal standing beside the dining table.. and looses the blance all the plates falls down and break..
while taking them up she hurt herself..

sahir get worried and do the dressing.. he tells her how he was all alone no one was there to take care of him as a kid.. his parents were never there to do the dressing. all he had was servants..

he tells her that when he touches her he feels tht she is someone very close to him..
He sees flashback of him and his mother here..

sahir ask ishal if she also feel complete after meeting him..
the same time komal enters and tells them tht the lunch is ready..

in the kitchen.. komal tells her mother tht sahir bhai is very romantic - her mother replies saying tht
why did u went to their room..

she says she knocked the door..
but mom says.. even then.. its not a good manner to just enter someones room

at the dinning table ishal mom ask her how her hand is now.. komal answers saying sahir bhai has done the dressing.. obviously it wont hurt anymore..
sahir taste the food and praises it.. and tells ishals mom tht she has raised her very well. he even say tht if we were alone i would have kissed her hands for making sucha tasty food..

at ishal sahirs room..
sahir again comes with food for her. and tells her he saw how she was having difficulties eating the food.. she tells him she has eaten and dont need more..
to that sahir get a kinda hyper ask her to sit on the couch..

he walk toward the couch and sit in the corner.. sahir says how can i make u eat from so much distance..

she comes closer.. and tells him she will eat herself..
sahir says if she you could eat urself u would have eaten long ago

he tells her to open her mouth.. she is about to cry and tells him she dont want to eat
he replies telling but i want u to eat.. and puts the food in her mouth..
he stands up and close the door

he comes back.. and tells her tht he wont allow her to go from her till she has finished the food..
she has tears in her eyes.. sahir tells her he really cares for her.. so dont force me to do things..

inshals family is about to leave..

her mother tells her to forget everything about sarmad.. and start a new life..
sarmard dont deserve to be missed.. ishal is standing like a statue

her parents leaves..
she sees a man pasing outside the gate and think its sarmad..

sahir is standing behind her.. he calls her name
he ask whom is he looking at.. she says no one..
he ask again.. and she says no one..

he yells at her saying . im ur husband how could u look at someone else.. and grab her hair.. he takes her hand..

meanwhile komal ask her father to take a U turn to sahirs house as she forgot the gift at his house..
her father says we will take it some other day
but dadi says no its not right.. sahir will think we dont respect his gifts thats why we left it there..
hearing tht he drives back..
at sahirs house
he has tied ishals hands and legs.. she is yelling. and requesting him to open her.. and says she will never mention sarmad in any way..
sahir puts his hand on her mouth and says SHHH..

he says.. u are talking about him yet saying u will never miss him.. its also a way of missing someone
he says from now u u will never look at someone..
u will remember todays punishment

ishal ask what punishment
she request him not to do anything.. she will obey to every word of his..
sahir says no ishal.. its my duty to correct ur wrong doing..
he has a thali in his hand.. with a small bowl of green chilis. and red chili power along with a like plastic pen which he tells ishal tht its used to apply surma in eyes..

he says surma is applied to protect the eyes.. and thats what im gonna do

and want her eyes to only see him just him
episode ends on ishals shocked face

precap

sahir is coming out of his room.. he turns around and sees komal there..
she tells him tht she forgot her gift here.. thts why she is back here..
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG sahir is so scary
ISano thumbnail
He is very scary
Did u see omair rana's latest facebook update where says if u r scared of sahir already u have no idea whats coming next

I guess he read my comment on instagram where i said sahir is so scary

Originally posted by: divani

OMG sahir is so scary

Edited by Salyanka - 7 years ago
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not on Facebook , any information I get is through u
very much appricated 👍🏼 😉
ISano thumbnail
We dont have A plus here in europe yet its launching in jan 2017
I watch it online and update it here after
ISano thumbnail
im to tied today so posting a video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOyVpdDlSH8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOyVpdDlSH8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Salyanka - 7 years ago