Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
MY REVIEW FOR EPISODE 67-70

This week begins with a nice episode.. where sahir trying to be a carrying husband.. right until eshals sister a is brought to sahir's house..
And then eshal's parents went missing.. I was waiting for to see a hug between sahir eshal when she was almost crying at her parents' house.. but nothing like that happened.. but it was nice though.
Eshal blaming sahir for kidnapping her parents was a bit let down.. however we know he can do it and even had a reason to do so..

1. Eshal's mother was not ready to listen to Sahir. And told him to leave their house..

2. Eshal's father raised his hand on Sahir..

And sahir being a stubborn man can't take anyone actually raise their voice on him..
Loved the way he handled the blame from Eshal.. and even agreed to be arrested.. the way he looked at eshal was simply beautiful.. first shocked.. then worried.. and then.. as if he is telling her to stop him..
I should actually blame komal for her parents kidnapping. As it was her idea to find sarmad and get married to him.. sahir should not be blamed for it..
yes sahir did threaten sarmad, but that has nothing to do with Eshal..
Coming back to Eshals parents being murdered.. and eshal yet again blames sahir for it..
When Sahir feeling sorry for her parents.. and Eshal grabs his collar was so heartfelt. Sahir was looking so innocent.. it was like he could feel Eshal's pain.. where she kepts om blaming him for everything..
When komal learns about sahir being arrested for their parents murder.. I will have to agree with her . as sahir don't need to kill them for money..
But eshal isn't listen to her here..
Sahir's father is behaving like as if he has been an angel whole his life.. he is the biggest reason why Sahir turned in to this man he is now..
Now he is ready to get sahir punished by helping eshal..
He should rather try n understand his son.. and tell eshal about his childhood..
Eshal is shown very helpless.. however she is telling them that she is not afraid of anything..
When eshal went to sahir and asked for divorce and alimony.. that scene was so heartfelt.. #OmairRana really did a marvelous job here..
Sahir was actually begging not to end their relationship.. however eshal do get weak at a point.. but then pulled herself up.. and say its her final decision..
Sahir even tries to tell her he loves her but she answers him back saying if he loved her he would have never hurt her the way he did.. and their marriage was the biggest mistake ever..
All the Sahir Eshal scenes from this week was very heartfelt.. you could really feel Sahir's pain..
But if we try to put it all together..
Sahir would just have kidnapped them.. why would he take all the money back..
There is only one person in the show who need the money..
That's sheriyaar.. he needs money for his sister's wedding.
He even challenged eshal that he will surely marry her.. no matter what and will rule the city by becoming rich..
Well it all went down in the sea when Sahir entered Eshals life..
I would say he is the one who killed eshals parents and put the blame on sahir.. as everyone knows sahir can do anything..
And sheriyaar also have a reason for it as his mother died coz of sahir..
And then precap shows he has come to meet eshal and telling her why sahir hired him..
He want to make a way into eshals life again to get more money..
I really hope he is the culprit and not sahir..
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail

i was so in love with Khali haath ost..
i made a videomix with it - with my favorite omair rana n sonia mishal. aka sahir eshal..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxn763rmv64&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

please do comment

ISano thumbnail
the latest promo is really shocking.. sahir's father died..
and sahir asking eshal she got influenced by his words..
u never tried to understand me neither him..

see how god has shown his judgement ..
im sooo waiting for this..

piya bedardi episode 71 promo
ISano thumbnail
Becharey ki kya halaat ho gayi hai Eshal ke pyaar mein par ke

ISano thumbnail
I get so happy when omair rana likes my pictures

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for the reviews , the episode's pics, the vm , and the cute pics ..very funny.🤣
ISano thumbnail
Dont know while going to sleep kya khayal aaya i made this

And went to sleep..
and waking up i saw omair rana liking it..
Im so happy he has been liking my pics

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the reviews , the episode's pics, the vm , and the cute pics ..very funny.🤣

ISano thumbnail

i made a Sahir Mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOfXF1Ei9E[/YOUTUBE]
ISano thumbnail
Omair Rana once again shared my picture on his facebook account im sooo happy!!!
ISano thumbnail
Episdoe 71 starts with eshal and komal..
Where komal telling eshal how worried their parents were with eshals behavior toward sahir..
Eshal trying to avoid any talk about sahir.. and ask her if she remember this photo frame..
Komal angrily leaves saying no she don't..
Eshal gets a flashback about the photo frame.. when komal tricks her with presents..

Next scene

Eshal find a house for her.. the owner is living on first floor of the house..
Eshal is looking around the apartment.. and went into the kitchen thinking of buying grocery she gets a call she gets sad..

Next scene
Sahir arrives with police van..
Sahir's father dies.. he sees his face for the last time.. sahir looks at everyone and start laughing and says it's a day of celebration.. eshal and everyone is looking shocked..
Sahir again says one more sinner is gone from this world.. and sahir begins telling how cruel his father was.. when he portrayed himself as a good human being in front of others
Sahir telling everyone how much sorrow he gave his mother.. and his mother left him. Coz of his dad..
Sahir saying yet again.. he made me orphan despite having parents
Sahir then talk directly to eshal.. how she could fall for his tricks..
She never ever tried to understand his father neither sahir.. see how god punished him..
Kurbanbhai tells people to take the chest away..
Sahir again shouting.. it's a day of celebration..
Sahir start crying while saying he did every treatment he could for him.. was always there for him but I couldn't be with him in his last few days - sahir breaks down calling out for his dad..

Next scene..
Eshal walking on her way home.. sarmad komal offer her lfit. In their car..
Eshal refuses.. but komal tells her she wont get any texi or rikshaw here..
Eshal then accept the lift.. sarmad still isn't able to look at eshal..

Komal ask for a glass of water..
When having the water.. she tells eshal not to accuse sahir.. he is innocent..
Komal leaves..
Eshal looks worried..

Next scene..
Sheriyaar came to meet eshal..
Eshal gets angry .. he want to come in.. but she refuses.. as shelives alone.. and don't wont anyone to talk ill about her..
But he start talking about her parents and sahir's father's demise..
She let him in.. sheriyaar tells her that he got a new job .. and don't do jobs where he have to act as a relative..
Eshal ask him what does he mean by that..
Sheriyaar.. tells her that he is not sahir's cousin..
Eshal smiles and says she knows that..
Sheiryar then say.. but u don't know that I was appointed to make u fall in love with him..
Episode ends on eshal's shocked face..

Precap.
At sahir's office..
Eshal tells kurbanbhai she is going to meet sahir in jail. As she want to show him that she can survive with his help..
Kurbanbhai tells her that he is not in jail.. but in mental asylum..
Eshal is shocked to hear that..
Then there is a small clip of sahir.. in the mental asylum where he is beating a man who was teasing him..

Okay it was a brilliant episode.. we see one strong man sahir who is happy that his father died..
But then when he break down..
Sheriyaar coming back in the show.. im sure he is going to create problem for eshal this time..

Watching sahir in mental asylum in sure eshal is going to meet him.. and he might think its his mother.. Remember eshal resembles to sahir's mother..