Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
i feel sahir's father is the big gamer of all this.. he must have been recovered few years ago but sahir doesnt know! And he is behind eshals parents murder! And kurbanbhai is his partner who has continuesly been giving pills/tablets to sahir so he gets those attacks!

me and another fan been talking about it on instagram and tried to predict the further episodes but nothing turned true but this time i feel sahir's father will be the big daddy of all this
I hope so he is..
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Episode 69 starts with eshal sitting at her parents grave.. and crying and saying she tried a lot to tell them about sahir but u guys never listened to me..
But now I will tell you everything.. every day..
She was about to leave komal enters..
Komal was about to hug eshal.. eshal ignores her completely..
Komal start crying.. and asking for forgiveness

At the police station

Eshal is creating scene as the officer isn't filling her report.. after a small chaos he calls one of the constables to help her..
On her way out she hear sahir who is asking about parents and telling her how he is sorry about their demise.. he is sad that he couldnt see them the last time.. and the last time i saw them alive was when they were mad at him.. but whatever he did was for komal..

sahir mentioned their names .. Eshal grab him from his collar.. and warn him not to call out their names..

sahir is just looking so innocent as if

Eshal tells sahir that she will make sure to get him hanged..
She leaves.. sahir is looking even more sad..

At eshal's parents' house.. komal and sarmad is already sitting there..
Eshal wasn't happy with them being here..
Komal says this house is as much her.. as its for eshal.. and she also have the keys..
She tells them she filed a case against sahir.. he has killed her parents..
Komals didn't agree.

She tells eshal tht their banks accounts are showing 0 blance.. why would sahir kill them.. he don't need money..

Sarmad tries to interrupt.. eshal shut him up..
Komal tells eshal not to talk like this to her husband..
Eshal is kinda smiling n tells her tht .. have the tea before leaving..
At sahir's house..
Sahir's father is calling out for eshal.. kurbanbhai tells him to rest and don't take out the mask.. yet..

Sahir's father calls eshal.. and want her to come here.. but she refuses as she has many bitter memories from the house... she tells him about sahir being behind the bars etc..
He tells her to come here and he will help her fighting the case..

Later eshal crying infront of komals picture..
Eshal telling her she didn't want her to leave the house.. she was referring to sarmad..

Episode ends

PRECAP
at the police station.
Eshal asking for divorce from sahir and asking him to give her the alimony money as well..
Sahir request her to hang him.. but not to end their relastionship..

Next scene
At sahir's house.. komal telling eshal they have found a house..
eshal ask komal why is she telling her..
Komal tells eshal that she can live wherever she want and ask for her share in their parents house..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for the review and pics @Sano.
I watched today's episode, trying to find clues about Eshal's parents' killer, but I failed. I still hope that it isn't Sahir.
Also felt sad for Eshal when she was talking to her sister's pic. Poor girl has no one by her side.
ISano thumbnail
I was very surprised to see Sahir showing so much care for Eshal they way he looked at her with love n care in his eyes was amazing

Kaash sahir aisa beginning mein bhi hota!!

The precap seriously make u like sahir..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

I was very surprised to see Sahir showing so much care for Eshal they way he looked at her with love n care in his eyes was amazing

Kaash sahir aisa beginning mein bhi hota!!

The precap seriously make u like sahir..

I hope once he gets free he doesn't punish Eshal for her suspecting him. 😉
ISano thumbnail

I think sahir will first show nakre wakhre and then punish her for sure
Coz sahir is out of jail as i have a pic of him which is 1 week old and omair rana also posted one picture this weekend

Originally posted by: awida

I hope once he gets free he doesn't punish Eshal for her suspecting him.😉

ISano thumbnail
Sahir is in jail coz of Eshal

ISano thumbnail
Episode 70 starts with eshal talking with sahirs father and telling him tht she will get sahir punished for killing her parents..
Sahirs father tells her that he is there for her..
Eshal meets outside sahir's fathers room.. where eshal tells komal tht she is glad she wont be living here anymore..
Komal tells eshal they have found a house for themselves..
And eshal can live wherever she want but she just want her share in their parents house..
And tells her she wouldn't have asked for it but she need the money..

Next scene
Eshal is at house her parents' house.. she has been thinking on everyone's words.. from sahir to his father to komal's words..
Then she remembers her nikkah.. where the alimony was 1 crore..
Next day
Eshal came to meet sahir.. he smiles and say tht peple usually forget this place.. there must be something since you are here..
Eshal answer says tht. She is here coz of the relationship they have.. sahir smile and say tht good she remembers it..
Eshal says she can never forget it. Its was the worst phase of my life.. where I used to wish I was dead.
Sahir looks shocked.. and ask her whose dead.. mine or yours..
Eshal says for you it might be the easiest but I want you to live n suffer..
Sahir says.. I will ameen to every prayer of yours..
And then tell her to come to the point..
Eshal tells sahir tht their relationship was the biggest mistake ever.. which shouldn't be dragged..
Sahir says.. was my love for you a mistake too..
Eshal smiles
And tells him if he really knew what love was he would have suffered himself and would never have made me suffer in any way..
Sahir then says tht don't you believe in my love..
Eshal again smiles and says .. that he never made a way for me to believe in it..
She then ask for divorce as well as alimony..
Sahir request her not to do so.. he says she can hang him.. but don't think of ending this relationship..
Eshal says she has been thinking a lot on it.. and don't thing they should continue dragging it.. plus she don't want to have anything to do with the man who murdered her parents..
Sahir tells her tht.. it's the court who will decide it..
And request her to think again..
Here eshal kinda look helpless.. and looks at sahir.. who again have made tht innocent face..
Eshal again looks at sahir and say tht she will come again.. with the divorce papers. And leaves

Sahir looks sad

At eshal parents house..
She get to learn that the house is already sold to someone and his father had already got half of the money..
Later komal learns about it.. and ask what if we don't want to sell the house.. the lawyer tells her tht the other people might do a case on them if they do so..
So komal agrees..
Komal again mentioned sahir.. where eshal tells her tht its her and sahir's personale matter and she should stay away from it..
Next scene
Komal is at her parents house.. remembering old times when she got a gift from eshal.. a Donald duck teddy bear..
Flashback ends..
Eshal tells komal tht she can take whatever she want from here..
Komal says she don't need anything.. as you were more dear to them..
Eshal says what will they think of u ..
Komal says tht dad was more worried coz of u..and your behavior toward sahir.. then he was for me..
And then the sheriyaar fiasco..
Episode ends on eshals face

PRECAP: sheriyaar uaakkk is back again.. he tells eshal tht he is not sahir's cousin..
She replies telling him . tht she knows about it..
Sheriyaar then tells her tht sahir appointed him so that you > eshal could fall in love with him..
Eshal is shocked..

I really loved sahir.. I think he isn't the one who murdered eshal's parents.. it could be sheriyaar.. just a wild guess
But man loved the way eshal was standing in front of sahir.. he kept on telling her he loves her.. but as a viewer I never seen him showing any kind of love to her.. yes there might be some few mins.. but overall he was only mad on her.. only coz she resembles to his mother ..
But they brought sheriyasr back in the show could be he murdered her parents snd took sll the money they had
Afterall he needed money to get his sister married..
Snd before sahirs entry he challenged eshsl that he will marry her for sure .. eshal was only making sarmad jealous by announcing the engagement

ISano thumbnail
Omair rana once again liked my siggy which i have as signature right
ISano thumbnail
i love the comments i get on my videomixs that i make them in a way that makes sahir eshal jodi look like a romantic jodi..

well here is another one..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQJ3Z8IlVM[/YOUTUBE]