Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Well he is too charming isi liye hahahaha

Anyways if u have seen episode 42! U will see how eshal is behaving and u feel as if eshal feeling sahirs pain
Thts why i think she do like him but when he gets voilent she cant stand him
But yes im still hoping for eshal to know abt his childhood and begins to try n change him

Originally posted by: awida

hey Sano ..how can she fall in love with this psycho Sahir! he illtreats her. I too am against her falling for Shehryar ..he is boring.😵

Saramad too has no personality.
If Sahir changes she may fall for him. I don't want her to hug him or show his any weakness. this way she'll get his respect.

ISano thumbnail
here comes promo of episode 68

sahir ends up in lockup.. coz eshal is accusing him for kidnapping her parents..

piya bedardi episode 68 promo
ISano thumbnail
Episode 68 begins with..
Sarmad telling komal tht maybe for her their relationship if a way of taking revenge from eshal for him its not..
he takes the pillow n went toward the counch..
komal is having flashback of how she actually called sahir at a restaurant and wanted him to find sarmad so she could marry him
sahir is shocked n ask her why sarmad.. she replies telling him tht she want to eshal to go through same pain as her..
sahir says he don't want you two to be in a fight..
but I will do as u say..
flashback ends

at eshals parents house..
sahir is calling out for eshal.. and she come out running with her mothers dupatta in her hand..
sahir tries to calm her down and tells her to control herself.. as its important for them to find her parents.. he tells her to come with him..
back to sahir's house - sarmad having flash back.. of sahir..
sarmad is with sahir in his car and gives sarmad komals proposal.. sarmad refuses ..
to that sahir says tht .. u very well know tht when I have decided something other person HAVE TO obey it..
he threaten sarmad by involving his two sisters and their kids..
where after sarmad agrees..
flash back ends

at the police station..
sahir eshal are there for file a report .. when the police ask them if they suspect anyone sahir says no.. but eshal names sahir and says she knows he is behind their kidnapping.. coz they were against sarmad n komal's marriage
sahir is shocked to hear tht..
he tells the police officer to arrest him and file the report..and carry on with the investigation.. so tht his wife will get to know that he didn't kidnap them..
eshal is giving sahir angry look
the officer ask sahir how can he arrest him.
Eshal ask the officer why cant he arrest him.. she suspect sahir and u have to arrest him
Sahir again says.. arrest me officer..
So the police officer ask one of his constables..
Sahir is just looking at eshal.. While the constable takes him away..
Eshal is back to her parents' house.. the beautiful titlesong music is playing in the background while eshal is crying..
Back to the police station.. we see sahir standing there.. the officer came and ask sahir if there is something he can do..
Sahir nod with his head and say no.. the officer leaves.. sahir has a wicked smile on his face..
Sahir's house..
Komal hear sahir's father couching.. and it gets worser.. komal runs up to call sahir..
Sarmad is in his room.. komal came to him for help..
Ass she cant find sahir or eshal .. sarmad says they must be around.. but she said no.. uncle needs help..
Sarmad tells komal to go and be with uncle he will call sahir..
But no use..
Komal calls eshal and tells her that sahir's father need help.. she cant go through sahir.. what should she do..
Eshal answers back telling her tht.. I don't care about others.. my own parents are missing here..
Komal is shocked.. and ask sahir
Eshal angrily says she don't know.. and tells her to handles sahir's father herself..
Eshal disconnect the phone..
Later on
Sahir's father has a oxygen mask and is calling out for eshal..
Komal tells him tht she has gone out and will be here soon..
Sarmad enters the room..
And ask about his health.. she says he is fine now..
Sarmad tells her tht the doctor just left and will do a round I the evening..
Sahir's father calling out for sahir now..
Komal tells him he will be here soon..
Sarmad takes sahir's fathers hand in his and tells him not to worry.. sahir will be here soon..

Back to eshals parents house..
Eshal gets a calling from the police station they tells eshal tht they found their dead bodies..
Episode ends on eshals shocked face..

PRECAP: eshal is shouting in the police station.. and the officer tells eshal that he cant arrest her for shouting like this.. eshal opens up her hair.. and start throwing things out of her bag and says.. do it.. arrest her.. so tht the media get to know about it..

i really dont know whats happening.. whenever i think something good will happen.. we see more and more stupid stuff happening in the show..i guess they lost the plot with sahir being a psycho.. and why he became one..

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What? Sahir got her parents killed?😲😡
ISano thumbnail

It looks like that
But maybe there is something behind it this time
But it could be as sahir dont like anyone to interrupt in his life

I would still blame komal for all this as she wanted sahir to help her..
N told himnot to disclose anything about it with anyone

What? Sahir got her parents killed?😲😡

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

If he turned out to be the culprit, Eshal will never be able to forgive him. Let us pray that it is someone else. or the dead bodies belong to some one else.
ISano thumbnail

I really hope so coz sometimes i really can related myself with sahir as we as kid didnt have a great time with our father but then we had our mom with her which sahir didnt have
So i really want annhappy ending of his character..
snd hope everything turns out to be good

But
Then when eshal posted a pic of eshal enoying i guess sahir is gonna be more insane here
As i only joked and said enjoy the life eshal till sahir gets pagalpan ka dauraa
She messaged me telling why she deleted the message

So sweet of her

If he turned out to be the culprit, Eshal will never be able to forgive him. Let us pray that it is someone else. or the dead bodies belong to some one else.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

I really hope so coz sometimes i really can related myself with sahir as we as kid didnt have a great time with our father but then we had our mom with her which sahir didnt have

Don't we all have the same problem?😕 Most of eastern men consider showing their soft corner as weakness, so they act rudely. their wives can't handle them. their children suffer. but as you said..Allah blesses our moms. sadly Sahir's mom left him.😭
So i really want annhappy ending of his character..
snd hope everything turns out to be good

But
Then when eshal posted a pic of eshal enoying i guess sahir is gonna be more insane here
As i only joked and said enjoy the life eshal till sahir gets pagalpan ka dauraa
She messaged me telling shy she deleted the message

So sweet of her

Word Count: 1

ISano thumbnail
I still hope that sahir is not the culprit it coukd ve sarmad
U never know

ISano thumbnail
A screne from episode 69 promo

The sadness on sahirs face is sooo heartbreak!!