Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 66 begins with.. sahir calling kurbanbhai
The driver gives eshal her money back.. she asks why. He answers back telling her he cant accept it..
The same time kurbanbhai opens the car door and got in the car and tells the driver to drive.. eshal got worried.
Back to sahir's house sahir is smiling and asking his father.. why aren't u smiling now..
Sahir hear the car outside.. and takes his father to the maindoor
Eshal enters with kurbanbhai..
Sahir thnks him and looks at eshal..

Next scene in sahir eshals room..

Sahir is smiling and looking at eshal while she is preparing for to dress his wound..
He says u must be wondering why am i smiling. he later tells her tht she did the right thing hitting him.. he derserve even more then tht..
Sahir confesses tht the day he saw her for the first time in his office he knew she was the one for him..
And he truly love her..
He later on tells her tht had she not come back.. he would have done something with himself.. eshal gets scared. Sahir ask her what happen.. she replies back telling she him tht she is done with dressing.. and leaves.. while sahir was looking at her..

Next morning..

Eshal is still sleeping.. sahir enters the room with a coffeemug.. he smiles and sit close to eshal looks at her while she is sleeping.. he puts his hand on her arm.. she is awaken.. he says good morning gives her the mug..
Sahir ask her if she had a nice sleep since she had a long walkout yesterday.. and wanted to know where did she go.. and called it eshal's great escape.. and later changed it.. to not so great escape..
Sahir later tells her to get ready in 15 mins as they are going out..
He takes her to police station.. and want her to promise him tht she will never ever marry sheriyaar.. not even when he is dead..
Eshal wasn't happy with this.. but sahir force her..
Sheriyaar was asked to do the same
Sahir tell sheiryaar.. so eshals words mean more then mine..
Sahir gets sheriyaar out of jail and force eshal and sheriyaar to sign on blank paper..
He then leaves with eshal..

Next scene..

Sahir and eshal are are standing outside their car.. eshal ask him why are we here.. sahir replies we are waiting for someone..
In few mins kurbanbhai step out of the car with sarmad..
Eshal gets angry and ask sahir why is he here..
Sahir ask shal to greed sarmad as he is their guest..
She leaves without listening to sahir..
Sahir takes sarmad with him..
All 3 of them are at eshal's parents house.. eshal ask her father whats happening here.. he ask her to ask sahir..
Sahir ask sarmad to go and get ready and tells eshal tht sarmad and komal is getting married..
Episode ends

Precap
Komal shouting at eshal and asking her why cant she marry sarmad.. first she interfered with sheriyaar now with sarmad.. she then says.. fine I wont marry him.. then get me married to sahir.. Shocked
Eshal slaps her..

nice episode however i dont like sahir's changing mood.. anymore
luved it when sahir confesses he fell in love the moment he had seen her for the first time in his office..

but what happens in the last scene with komal getting married to sarmad fine hai..

but precap mein she want to marry sahir.. Angry
eshal slapping komal do prove she cant share sahir with anyone.. she hate him and even like him..

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail

so happy tht komal isnt coming between sahir eshal..
i really want to see some more happy moments between them now..
but komal being in sahir eshal room..🤢

Piya Bedardi episode 67 promo
ISano thumbnail
i have a brand new picture of Omair Rana its only 2 days old picture.. from the set of piya bedardi..
but i cant upload it.. 😭
warna omair rana phir delete karwa dege..
ISano thumbnail
Episode 67

Begins with eshal mother telling komal to think again.. eshal enters and tells her not to ruin her life.. she can shout as much as she can on her but don't ruin her own life..
Komal asnwers her telling eshal is it coz she want sarmad for herself.. is she tied of sahir..
Eshal is about to slap her..

Komal then says she wont marry sarmad then get her married to sahir..
Eshal slaps her after hearing her..
Komal says don't ruin my make up..

She ask them if they will take her out. Or should she do it by herself.. they don't react..
She went out by herself..

The nikkah is happening. Sahir looks at eshal who isn't able to take all this and she leaves..
Eshal standing with her father when komal came with sahir.. sahir ask her is there anything else.. komal says yes as the wedding is not completed without food..
Eshal has tears in her eyes.. as she isn't able to take all this
Sahir later is with eshal's mother.. trying to tell her he isn't at fault.. as komal herself asked for it..
Eshals father tells sahir to take with him and leave the house..
Sahir is trying to convince them he only wanted the best for them.. if he is at fault kick him out..
Eshals father raises his hand on him..

The farewell is happening.. no one really blesses komal.. she leaves with sarmad..
Sahir ask eshal to come with him..

At sahir's house.. while entering the house sahir stops eshal while saying: im not done yet..
Eshal with irritating attitude ask what now..

He is not happy with the behavior she had with the guest.. eshal kinda ignore it and tells him she want to to rest as she is having headache..sahir tries touch her forehead.. she moves his hand..
Sahir ask why cant he serve her.. she tells him she will take painkiller..
And is on her way to her room.. when sahir again stops her..and says we have guests there..
When she ask him who it is .. he has a wicked smile on his face..
She runs toward the room.. and sees sarmad n komal there..
Komal is very happy seeing eshal in this state..
Eshal leaves..

Sahir is asking eshal why is she so miffed.. eshal answers back telling him if they stay in this house.. she will leave the house..

Sahir tells her.. komal is her sister.. eshal answers back telling him that im your wife..
And he has to decide whom he want in this house..
Sahir gets a call on his phone .. he learns tht eshal's parents are kidnapped..
Eshal suspect sahir as this was the only phone call he got..
Sahir act innocent and ask why would he do tht..
He grabs her arm and takes her with him..
They are driving toward the police station.. sahir tells eshal that catering people saw someone in the house..

Eshal is crying.. and asking sahir's to drive faster..
Back to sahir's house..
Komal telling sarmad to go and sleep in guest room.. sarmad refuses.. komal tells him tht she marry him only to give eshal pain.. sarmad is surprised.. and tells her tht maybe this marriage is nothing for her.. but its not the same for him..
He refused to leave the room.. and went toward the couch.
Episode ends on komal's face..

PRECAP

police officer ask sahir eshal if they suspect anyone.. sahir says no.. but eshal says she do suspect one person.. sahir looks at her.. eshal looks at sahir at says I suspect my husband sahir..
Arrest him.. sahir is shocked

Ohh damn.. sahir and his planning.. just coz her parents didn't listen to himand eshal's father raised his hand on sahir.. he got them kidnapped..

Man I was hoping for a hug between sahir eshal .. after eshal heard about her parents kidnapping..
But kuch bhi nahin hua.. ek hug to hota..

Lovely episode..I really feel sorry for sarmad.. poor thing..

sahir was looking really handsome - specially when he says Enjoy the pain ..

will upload the pictures soon
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
These expressions of omair rana are to die for!!

ISano thumbnail
Why do u hate sahir now

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

just watched the epi.
it is a beautiful one. Sahir is a handsome evil. but Eshal is strong enough to deal with him .
I just loved the precap.
ISano thumbnail
Its just now she became strong enough

But aab buhat hogaya now sweiously want eshal to fall in love with him
How come she fall for sheriyaar and not sahir
Sahir is soo graceful and the charm will make anyone fall for him
But sheriyaar i just want to puke looking at him even his acting was stupid overacting ki dukan

Really hope to see a hug between sahir eshal today - specially when they are at her parents house n she is crying
This picture is from the promo of todays episode
Hope
She hugs him here!!

Originally posted by: awida

just watched the epi.

it is a beautiful one. Sahir is a handsome evil. but Eshal is strong enough to deal with him .
I just loved the precap.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

hey Sano ..how can she fall in love with this psycho Sahir! he illtreats her. I too am against her falling for Shehryar ..he is boring.😵
Saramad too has no personality.
If Sahir changes she may fall for him. I don't want her to hug him or show his any weakness. this way she'll get his respect.
ISano thumbnail
Omair Rana liked this pic